• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saint Nicholas (Antichrist Type Figure)

FFH

Veteran Member
Yes I know what my title means. But what does that have to do with you bashing of other peoples beliefs. Do you think you are the only one that the rules don't apply to because you say you follow Jesus. All you do is post stuff that HATES on everyone else beliefs.
This thead is about st nick/santa/satan.

I have not bashed anyone's beliefs in this thread, I'm bashing st nick/santa/satan.

Got a problem with that ?? tough, it's not against any forum rules.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
This thead is about st nick/santa/satan.

I have not bashed anyone's beliefs in this thread, I'm bashing st nick/santa/satan.

Got a problem with that ?? T

Tough, it's not against any forum rules.

Really? The concept of Santa comes from Pagan culture. You are calling Santa, Satan, hence you are calling a Pagan Concept Satanic. See what I mean. There's no getting around it, you all was do this Loop hole thing where you feel you can get way with flaming other people belief or concepts from there Culture. But you are also all was called out on it be people who know what we're talking about, and have a understand of the Cultures and beliefs.
Oh and the Japanese symbol for Fox I have in my title. I'm using it in the Japanese sense 'Kitsune" as in the Fox Spirits. Nothing Satanic about them.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
I NEVER ONCE mentioned the Catholic Saint Nicholas in this thread.

This thread is about the twisted man made mythical saint Nick.

Old Nick (Satan/Santa)

However, it's likely that the concept of Santa Claus was inspired by Saint Nicholas of Myra.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
However, it's likely that the concept of Santa Claus was inspired by Saint Nicholas of Myra.

Which is partly true my friend. If you look at the modern day Santa Claus you will see aspect of Saint Nicholas of Myra, and other Pagan characters mixed all together.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Which is partly true my friend. If you look at the modern day Santa Claus you will see aspect of Saint Nicholas of Myra, and other Pagan characters mixed all together.

I'm in complete agreeance and do not find these influences to be evil. :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
No, it's a twisted version of Christianity/Christ/Saint Nicholas of Myra.

It's only a twisted concept if the individuals portraying make it so. My husband and I have great fun "playing" Santa.

But beyond this, we use the Santa character as an example of God's desire for our lives...to give in love...to share with others. For the kids...it's something fun and easy for them to grasp. The spotlight under our tree is our nativity scene, where we remind the kids of God's greatest gift to us.

It's all in intent, FFH. I see nothing evil behind the influences of Santa. As Santa is a mythical character, the only meaning "he" will ever have is the meaning we give "him".

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
It's only a twisted concept if the individuals portraying make it so. My husband and I have great fun "playing" Santa.

But beyond this, we use the Santa character as an example of God's desire for our lives...to give in love...to share with others. For the kids...it's something fun and tangible. And the spotlight under our tree is our nativity scene, where we remind the kinds of God's greatest gift to us.

It's all in intent, FFH.

See but we must remember something. To FFH if he disagrees with it or doesn't understand it, it's automatically evil, Satanic, and against god. He has no want to understand these things ether, just to call them names and hate on them.

I NEVER ONCE mentioned the Catholic Saint Nicholas in this thread.

This thread is about the twisted man made mythical saint Nick.

Old Nick (Satan/Santa)

The title of your thread is "Saint Nicholas (Antichrist Type Figure)", is there perhaps another Saint Nicholas you are referring to? Or did you just forget what the thread was about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
It's just amazing how people defend a person that doesn't exist.

Satan is just laughing hysterically. I don't blame him, such ignorance never ceases to amaze.

What awaits those who put their trust in antichristian icons is no laughing matter though.

Who is defending Santa Claus?

The figure that I am defending is the Catholic Saint of Saint Nicholas on whom the present-day myth of Santa Claus is based.

But beyond this, we use the Santa character as an example of God's desire for our lives...to give in love...to share with others. For the kids...it's something fun and easy for them to grasp. The spotlight under our tree is our nativity scene, where we remind the kids of God's greatest gift to us.

It's all in intent, FFH. I see nothing evil behind the influences of Santa. As Santa is a mythical character, the only meaning "he" will ever have is the meaning we give "him".

Very beautiful and very Christian. :)

FFH

Veteran Member
Who is defending Santa Claus?

The figure that I am defending is the Catholic Saint of Saint Nicholas on whom the present-day myth of Santa Claus is based.
Today's Americanized St. Nicholas is a twisted Satanic version of the original Catholic Saint.

A materialistic version, designed around consumerism, enslaving people with the chains of MATERALISM.

Keep your eyes on Jesus, not this world, with all of it's consumerism, materialism, greed, suffering, sorrow, sickness, hate, etc.

Keep your eyes on Jesus and obey HIS commandments and your life will be prosperous.

Focus on Satanic things (Santa icon for example) and your life will suffer lack.

It will be EMPTY !!!

Last edited: