• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions to atheists

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
i have some questions in mind for atheists and others who refuse the idea that god do exist,hope that you'll answer with sincerity.

Sure thing.

Do you obey the rules and laws with ease or you feel hard that you are pushed to do so,such as you wish to park your car in a place where itsn't allowed to do so.

My philosophy is that rules and laws are there so that you should think before you break them.

Do you hate orders,do this ,do that.

Depends entirely upon the situation and the person giving the orders.

Do you feel happy to help somebody in need,poor family and the like.

Yes.

Do you find it easy to forgive someone who was rude with you.

I don't get offended very easily, but when I do get offended and a sincere apology is presented, I usually have no problems letting bygones be bygones.

Do you like to have more than one sex partner (polyamory)

Personally I prefer to have one sex partner (at the time at least), but I also think that consenting adults should be able to do as they please when it comes to sex.

Do you feel happy with gambling

Well, if you look at it somewhat philosophical, everything is a gamble, but I don't really have a huge problem with gambling as such.
But as with everything else, one should keep it under control for one's own sake.

Do you prefer spiritual drinks than other drinks

Not sure I understand the question.
While I do enjoy the occasional whiskey or beer, it is not what I usually prefer to drink on a daily basis.

Do you think you are good to your parents,i mean do you obey or disobey them.

I think I am as good to them as I can be, but no, I do not obey them.
In our family we prefer to discuss matters of dispute. and sometimes we agree to disagree.

Do you like gossiping or usually doing it.

Not particularly, no.

Are you fond with bacon and similar products of pork meat

I -love- bacon! :D

Do you feel happy to talk against god or feeling glad to let others choose your way.

I think all ideas should be subject to the utmost scrutiny and the harshest criticism we can launch against them.
I also think that god is just another idea.

Do you usually keep a secret or expose it.

Keep it.

enough questions at the moment,but please try to answer them with sincerity,i aint going to make any arguement.thanks :)

You're welcome. :)

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
i have some questions in mind for atheists and others who refuse the idea that god do exist,hope that you'll answer with sincerity.

No problem :)

Do you obey the rules and laws with ease or you feel hard that you are pushed to do so,such as you wish to park your car in a place where itsn't allowed to do so.

Laws can sometimes be incorrect. It depends on the law. In the specific example you provided, I never park in handicap spots. Sometimes, if there are no other parking spots, I might consider parking in a "No Parking" spot, especially if I can be reasonably sure that I won't get a ticket. It depends on time of day or night, duration of parking, day of the week, availability of parking spots, danger to the public, etc. I will try to avoid doing this, but once in a blue moon, I will violate it. The only time I regularly violate it is once every couple weeks when I go to the bank. My particular branch is inside a near-dead mall. I usually park in the fire lane because the door to the bank is right beside it and I know I won't be at the machine for more than a couple minutes. If I'm going in to see the teller, I will park in a proper spot.

As I can see where you're going with this, I put the question back to you: Would you obey a law that mandated you possess a slave and beat him or her regularly?

It depends on what they are and who they come from. If I'm a student, I accept that my teacher has authority over me. If my teacher orders me to do my homework, I will do it. If my teacher orders me to pull my pants down, I will not do it (unless she's hot ;)). I accept orders from police officers unless they violate my Charter rights. I accept most orders from my parents out of respect. But it all depends on what is being ordered. I do not blindly follow orders.

Are you happy to help someone in the road having some troubles with his car,such as to give some push,or car battery charging....etc

Absolutely. Where I come from (northern Ontario), this is the norm. I live in a part of the world with harsh winters, bad roads, and even worse drivers. The roads are particularly dangerous at night. You face animals running onto the road, sharp rock cuts, slippery roads, falling rock, poor visibility, no cell service on most of the highways. If you don't pull over to help someone on the road in need, you're considered to be a bad person. My ex from Iowa was astounded when I would pull over to help people on the road. She was worried we'd get mugged (apparently a common trick in Iowa).

One winter, I hit a patch of black ice. My car spun 180 degrees and ended up sliding into a shallow ditch packed with snow. No damage to the vehicle and nobody was hurt (thankfully), considering the alternative was going over the guard rail and plunging 15 feet onto train tracks. There was a snowstorm at the time. Within minutes of this happening, I had eight different vehicles stop to offer assistance. One man was nice enough to take my friend and I to a gas station at a nearby town. He waited for us until we successfully called a tow truck to pull the car out of the ditch. Thankful to him, I always return the service in kind.

Absolutely. And I find it unfortunate that lately I haven't the time nor the resources to adequately help out, other than donate food and clothing on occasion. School and work leave me little time to do anything else. Months ago, my city was hit by flooding. Many people in the low-lying areas lost their entire basements. I would patrol these areas with other citizen volunteers for looters, I would transport people and supplies, I would organize donations as well as donate myself (time and resources). The relief operations organized by the citizens was set up in a church basement (that didn't get flooded out) and I'd often be there late at night into the wee hours of the morning. This went on until the Canadian Red Cross and the Salvation Army finally stepped in.

It depends on what they did. I think the worst I've been angry with someone was around the time my dad died. My dad was bedridden for quite a few weeks and gradually became worse and worse to the point where he was on life support and we were told by the doctors he wouldn't live. They planned on taking him off life support on January 17th, 2005. I had just recently turned 14 a week prior. My friend's birthday was January 18th. He called me up a couple days before and asked if I'd like to attend. I told him I couldn't because they'd take my dad off life support the next day. His reply was "But my birthday's on the 18th....". That was pretty much the only time I felt angry enough to kill someone. I literally picked up a knife and headed in the direction of his home. I was young and already highly emotional at the prospect of losing my dad at such a young age. Such an insult was gas on the fire. Thankfully I calmed myself down before I got to his house. But if I could forgive and forget that, I think I could handle virtually anything.

At the same time? No. I believe in monogamous relationships, but if others wish to have polyamorous relationships and they are consentual, that is their business, not mine.

When I turned 18 and was allowed to buy lottery tickets, I went through a phase for a couple weeks where I bought a lottery ticket each day. I stopped because I wasn't winning much and I felt like it was a gigantic waste of money. I don't like to gamble.

I like alcohol, yes. I drink beer because I like the taste. I love trying all sorts of different beers, especially from microbreweries. I like port wines, too. I love other liqueurs as well, but I don't drink them on a regular basis. I drink beer most often. Maybe on average 2-3 a week, if that. I never drink to get drunk, though.

Since I am an adult, I expect and am given greater autonomy. I still obey my parents within reason, but expect greater autonomy.

No. And I loathe the people who do it.

Yes. Absolutely. I love bacon. Humans are omnivores. We're supposed to eat plants and animals to gain proper nutrition. I know that some vegetarians and vegans will argue this with me. If people are happy with eating tofu, have at it. It's not for me. I'll have a burger, thanks. I'd prefer that the animals I eat are killed humanely and treated better during their lives. For that reason, I try to avoid products I know were manufactured using inhumane methods (for example, Thai shrimp farms or halal meats). If people want to be self-righteous about what they choose to consume, I tell them "Animals would be more than happy to eat me. I see no moral issue with me eating them."

Do you feel happy to talk against god or feeling glad to let others choose your way.

I don't "feel happy" debating the existence of God. On the contrary, it gives me a huge headache to deal with the ensuing logical fallacies and inconsistent arguments. But the reason I do it is because I want to encourage people to think for themselves and to actually search themselves for the real reasons of why they accept a God. I also believed in God in my early life. Becoming an atheist was one of the most liberating experiences I've ever had. It ushered a new consciousness for me where I became more aware, more well-read, more studied, more considerate, more logical, and more rational. It allowed me not only to see the flaws with religion, but to see the flaws in many arguments often put forward, especially by politicians. I want others to have that liberating experience.

It depends on the secret, but I usually tell people I'm close to (my best friends and my partner) everything about me. I believe that those people deserve most to know all about you, including the good, the bad, and the ugly. I don't tell everyone I see everything about me. Only those I trust and feel comfortable with.

Last edited:

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Sure.

I think i know why you made this thread, and i think it's a good idea. :)

Do you obey the rules and laws with ease or you feel hard that you are pushed to do so

My feelings and my actions in regards to rules and laws are based on how i view them and feel about them.

So for instance, in school, since i viewed some of the rules to be garbage, i didn't follow most of those, and constantly was in trouble with the teachers, headmasters, principles (they changed) and was also called into the school's owner's office. I was in a religious school that had obligatory prayers for example, obligatory hijab on girls and things of the like. Teachers used physical threats and resorted to getting physical in many cases in various forms. So there were plenty of disagreeable stuff. Now i think that i misjudged some of those rules, but still think i was right on most accounts. So i would've done the same thing if given the chance again, only with some small modifications.

In regards to the law on the other hand, the things i find disagreeable are in a considerably smaller scale and not even all of them, by far, actually affect me directly in my life. IOW i don't have the opportunity to follow or break some of the rules i disagree with. So based on that, and the fact that i do agree with most of the laws, i hardly break any. There are exceptions, but not many.

Yes.

Not because i think they're always inappropriate, but because i think they usually are. And that even in some of the times when they are appropriate, they can be avoided. So, in general, i dislike that tone and don't respond well to it.

However, i can think of some exceptions where i would follow orders, with varying ease, from slight ill-ease to complete ease. The slight ill-ease would be when i feel that they're appropriate but could've been avoided, and complete ease obviously when i think they're almost or completely unavoidable.

Are you happy to help someone in the road having some troubles with his car,such as to give some push,or car battery charging....etc

Of course.

Of course. It's one of the things i take special delight in.

Depends on who they are, whether or not they feel regret, and whether or not they apologized.

The reason that "who they are" matters is because in some cases, some very exceptional cases to very exclusive people to me, i could forgive without even an apology or any sign of regret. However, with most people, i would need one of those two to be able to forgive.

If they're found, i can forgive almost anything and instantly.

Not sure. I'm open to the idea, but don't think it's likely.

Never tried it.

I've tried some alcoholic drinks over the years and hated almost all of them simply on account of taste. There are exceptions, but they're not in anyway a favorite or even on my list of favorites.

As to the effect they have, i liked some and disliked some. But still it's not really my favorite kind of thing in anyway and never developed into anything more than something i try on long periods.

If in terms of obey and disobey then no not at all. As i never accepted authority growing up, and because i and them think very differently. However, obedience is not what i'd judge based upon.

I think i was a bad son, but for different reasons. However, i also recognize a lot of good things about my relationship with them. I love them, and treat them in a way that i think is unique to how most people approach their parents. I can talk with them about almost anything. And this is not something simply because they're cool like that. I worked hard for that, because i believed early on that they're important enough that i had to develop a certain level of conversation between us, and that they must know almost everything about me.

If by gossiping you mean spreading rumors about others and listening to them, then heck no.

If you mean talking about others in general, then of course i do.

Never tried it.

Not sure i understand this one.

But based on what i understood, i'm happy to talk against any idea i find disagreeable and discuss/debate why i feel that way about it. This includes ideas about god(s). However, that doesn't mean that i necessarily want to convince people to do as i do or think as i think.

I also decide how to approach the topic based on the context and who i'm talking to. If with friends who i know will take it in a good way, i can be extremely harsh to the ideas i'm criticizing, make fun of it etc...

However, in a context where i feel this would result in hurt feelings and things of the like, i would approach it in a completely different manner, and avoid it in some contexts.

Keep it unless the basis based upon which the promise to keep this secret changed and if i believe that keeping it will result in more bad than good to other people.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Okay. I wanted to make sure I understood where you're coming from. I can't remember how many times I've been asked things like "why don't you go around killing and stealing if you don't think God will punish you?"

No i don't think that there is a relationship between god's laws and one's ethics,and exactly in similar way that not because there is police then i won't kill,steal..etc

So the laws are shown for us IMO for the judgement day,as god is a just,he should already show us his laws to accept it or deny it,in other words,you are free to do what ever you want,but if you won't follow the laws,then you should know that you'll be punished,smilar to our earth laws,you can kill,but you'll be punished.

The question is,should we believe that there is afterlife,if the person deny the afterlife,then he also deny all god's laws,but what if the person follow god's laws without believing in god.

let us imagine a person who himself don't like to drink alcohol,don't like to commit adultery,don't steal,don't harm anybody or any animal,but he only can't believe on any god,just because he can't see an evidence.

Just IMHO,since he follow the laws,then it'll be unfair to punish him,for only that he don't know or see the one who had put the laws,as it isn't important for example for me to know who put my country laws,but the important that i do obey the laws because i believe in myself that they are the right thing to do.

If God's concerned about your health, why didn't he tell you not to smoke tobacco?

i think alcohol and Intoxicants don't only cause harm to our bodies,but can also cause harm to the others,we can't deny that harm from Intoxicants do exist.
didn't it cause someone to die while walking at street,because of a drunk driver.
didn't it cause someone to rape his daughter or sister while he was drunk.
We cant deny that such accidents did and do happen from time to time.

Regarding Tobacco and other harmful things,many scholars found it to be haram because it cause harm and destruction to our bodies and wasting money.

“And do not kill yourselves. Surely, Allah is Most Merciful to you. And whoever commits that through aggression and injustice, We shall cast him into the Fire and that is easy for Allah” [Surah an-Nisa, Ayah 29]

“And do not throw yourselves into destruction.” [Surah al-Baqarah, Ayah 195]

“But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift. Verily spendthrifts are brothers of the devils.” [Surah al-Israa, Ayah 26-27]

Zoe Doidge

Basically a Goddess

It depends on whether I find the rules/laws reasonable. With your example no, I always park where I’m supposed to.

This really depends on who’s giving them, but I imagine most people don’t like simply being told what to do. Sometimes you have to though, at least to a certain degree (I.E. your boss).

I’d probably do more harm than good if I tried to help someone do anything technical to a car lol, but sure I’m happy to help out random strangers if I can.

If they’re actually sorry, sure.

Yeah, I don’t think I could handle being with just one person.

I wouldn’t bother with it myself; I see it as a bit silly. But I’ve no problem if other people want to do it.

I presume that’s meant to be alcoholic drinks? If so then no, I don’t like them in general with the exception of one or two glasses of wine with certain meals. Again though, I don’t mind other people doing it.

I haven’t seen them for a number of years now and I do not anticipate or desire that to change. But no, I was not good to them and they were not good to me.

No, I try to avoid discussing other people’s personal lives.

Love it. It’s by far the tastiest meat about as far as I’m concerned.

I enjoy debates about such issues, but I don’t generally try to convince others that their ideas of God are wrong. I’m not sure if by the second bit you mean do I like people to ‘convert’ to my ideas or do I like them choosing for me?

I certainly don’t (and wouldn’t allow) anyone to choose what my belief’s should be, but if they want to follow some of what I believe that’s fine with me, it’s their choice.

I always keep secrets that don’t harm people. If someone told me they’d molested a child or something though you can bet I’d report them right away.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation

This question is a bit confused for me, but I'll answer the best I can. I don't generally have a problem with rules or laws, unless they're obviously arcane and useless. As for parking somewhere I'm not allowed, it depends on the situation. Generally, no, I don't have a problem with that.

Depends on the situation.

Sure, I've done it quite a few times.

Yes.

Again, depends on the situation. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

No, I'm happily married to another atheist in a monogamous relationship.

Yes, although I don't get to do it as much as I used to.

I assume you mean acoholic vs. non-alcoholic. They each have their place. I mostly drink water, but beer is great at times.

Well, I'm 32 and haven't lived at home for many years, so I'm not sure how much this applies. I think I am good to them, though.

I don't understand the question, but I'm not a big fan of gossiping.

Sure, to a degree.

I think the language barrier is getting in the way here. I like to sometimes discuss the subject of gods, yes. I don't know how to answer the second part, though.

enough questions at the moment,but please try to answer them with sincerity,i aint going to make any arguement.thanks :)

Again, it depends. Generally I'll keep a secret, but there are times I won't.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
religion is an ethics and morals,and iam just wondering that if a person is doing all such good things,then i am in doubt that god may punish him,because according to my belief that the good deeds are accounted by god.

That is a reasonable belief. I think you'll find that atheists are no different from most other people, including Muslims. We differ widely in many ways, but in general we're normal people who are compassionate and mostly polite and strive to treat others as we like to be treated.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
No problem :)

Laws can sometimes be incorrect. It depends on the law. In the specific example you provided, I never park in handicap spots. Sometimes, if there are no other parking spots, I might consider parking in a "No Parking" spot, especially if I can be reasonably sure that I won't get a ticket. It depends on time of day or night, duration of parking, day of the week, availability of parking spots, danger to the public, etc. I will try to avoid doing this, but once in a blue moon, I will violate it. The only time I regularly violate it is once every couple weeks when I go to the bank. My particular branch is inside a near-dead mall. I usually park in the fire lane because the door to the bank is right beside it and I know I won't be at the machine for more than a couple minutes. If I'm going in to see the teller, I will park in a proper spot.

As I can see where you're going with this, I put the question back to you: Would you obey a law that mandated you possess a slave and beat him or her regularly?

Which laws :),i don't think there is any laws which can control slavery which do really exist till today.

Islam view point about slavery in short,free the slave whenever you could do so.

[youtube]o9VB3YUNFuA[/youtube]
slavery in Islam - YouTube

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Which laws :),i don't think there is any laws which can control slavery which do really exist till today.

Islam view point about slavery in short,free the slave whenever you could do so.

I was not asking what Islam thought about slavery. I was asking a hypothetical question to you: Would you obey a law that mandated that you possess a slave and that you beat them regularly?

It may be a ridiculous example in this day and age, but it illustrates my point that there exist laws that aren't worthy of being obeyed simply because they are not good for society. Blind obedience is never a good thing.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I was not asking what Islam thought about slavery. I was asking a hypothetical question to you: Would you obey a law that mandated that you possess a slave and that you beat them regularly?

It may be a ridiculous example in this day and age, but it illustrates my point that there exist laws that aren't worthy of being obeyed simply because they are not good for society. Blind obedience is never a good thing.

Yes,i do agree with you,but do you think there are some laws which is going against the society.do you have better exemplify for it other than slavery.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Yes,i do agree with you,but do you think there are some laws which is going against the society.do you have better exemplify for it other than slavery.

A more recent example is the prohibition of alcohol in the early 1920s. Or even more recently, the prohibition against marijuana that exists in most countries today.

Where I'm from in Canada, marijuana use is extremely common to the point of people smoking joints in front of cops and cops not doing anything about it. Marijuana use is very tolerated here and only large-scale drug dealers ever get busted. Millions of teens (and adults) use marijuana on a regular basis and are able to function just fine. It's not something I've done before (I've tried it once, but that's it). But a friend of mine is a successful real estate agent and she does it all the time.

The laws prohibiting marijuana are one of the most continually violated, and yet it produces no harm to society.

LaurasaurusRex

I respect the laws in place, and if I feel a law is not fair, then I will argue it

I do not like bossy people and I was a disobedient child like any other

Yes I'm happy to stop and help

I'm happy to help those who help themselves

I'm a softy, if they show sincerity then I will forgive. But even if somoene was repeatedly rude to me, its not a question of forgiving them, its just a question of walking away

When I was younger, I enjoyed it. Now that I am married, I occassionaly fantasise about other hypothetical relationships, but I do not desire any other sex partner than my husband, in fact, not to blow smoke up my own *** but i have turned SEVERAL men away

Only when it's a good price

Water, Diet Coke, occasional Cab Sauv Sonoma Valley

my parents and I have a wonderful loving relationship. We share and take eachother's advice

a guilty pleasure

bacon is ok, it is nice but i'm not crazy about it

I'm happy to speak out against the idea of gods

I'm not ashamed of what I don't believe, in fact I'm proud of it

lunakilo

Oh, I hadn't noticed this thread.
Maybe I should come around here more often :)

I generally try to obey the law unless I find it wrong or totally stupid.
If people in general didn't follow the law we would all be in trouble, and I don't like trouble.

Yes.
I like things to make sense to me, I generally don't do things just because people tell me to.
An example is yesterday at work. My boss and I disagreed on what I was supposed to work on. He wanted me to work on one thing and I wanted to work on another.
I ended up doing what he wanted, but only after he gave me the reasons for why he wanted me to do that and not the other thing.

Yes

No I feel sad.
I am sad that it is needed, I wish everybody had what they needed.

No.
I am kind of touchy that way. They have to do a lot of apologizing and sound really sincere before I forgive people.
I try not to let it show if I am really mad a someone because I know I am probably over reacting, but I have a hard time forgiving people.

No.
Not that I find it wrong in theory to do so as long as al the implecated people are ok with it, but it has never been relevant.
And I don't like the idea of sharing my husband with anyone and I think my husband feels the same way when it comes to me, so no.

No.
I like feeling safe, gambline isn't safe.

I prefer tea actually, but enjoy alcoholic drinks as well.

I don't obey them, but I generally do the things they taught me to do.

Not really.

Mmmmm bacon :D

Both yes and no depending on what you mean.
I like to speak my mind and I like it when people agree with me, also when it comes to the topic of religion.
But it is not the talking against god that makes me happy, it is the speaking my mind that does.

Usually keep it.
It depends on the circumstances of cause, but if someone told me something in confidence then It would take some pretty good argument to convince me to expose it.
If you are talking about my own secrets, then I don't think I have many. I think that if you feel the need to keep something secret you should seriously consider what you are doing.

enough questions at the moment,but please try to answer them with sincerity,i aint going to make any arguement.thanks
Done.

Last edited:

R34L1TY

Neurology Nerd.

I'll try my best

l like to park on side walks, its safer for the car

YEs!!!!!AHHHHHH

no, I'll probably take a picture for evidence and be synical on facebook about their misfortunes

Do you? Can I have some change??

no.

uh yes..who doesn't?

only when there are lots of sexy women involved

do I prefer invisble beverages over others? Well.. I like milk

just aslong as they don't **** me off..then theyl get it! (I am joking, they are lovely people)

yes

mmm.. bacon

I feel like I don't know what or how to think so I listen to the all powerful Richard Dawkins

keep it.

you're welcome.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.

i'll try, although who knows? Us godless fiends cannot be trusted with anything! :D
If the rule makes sense, then of course I follow it. I know that no parking signs are placed for a reason, and hence do not violate them.

Again, depends on the order and who is giving them.

Of course, especially if it is a hot chick :D

Absolutely. I donate on a regular basis.

Sure, why not?

The more the merrier, right? :D I don't see what is wrong with that, although I personally have never done it.

Not myself particularly. I generally gamble with less than 10 bucks when at Vegas. I know, I'm cheap.

I believe god made beer and wine. Well, the wine he definitely did make.

Yes, absolutely. I would do anything for my parents. I don't generally disobey them unless I am tired. I try to help out as much as I can.

I am not particularly interested in other people's lives, so not very big on gossiping.

Who doesn't love bacon?

I hardly think about god at all. But I have no problem engaging people if they wish to talk about god and give my opinion on the matter. I haven't tried to convert anyone if that's what you mean.

I make a judgement call, based on a need to know basis.

Hope that was sincere enough for you.
--Godless Heathen

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Hard to tell. I don't honestly think that I have any harder a time following rules than most people, however. Of course it depends a lot on the exact circunstances.

Do you hate orders, do this, do that.

Same thing. Some orders are very difficult to stomach, others are no trouble at all. It depends mainly on how reasonable the order is and which reasons I have to recognize authority from the person giving them. It helps when the person knows me well, and therefore I have good reason to expect her to know what she is doing (and asking of me).

Again, I don't think being an atheist makes much of a difference, if any.

Are you happy to help someone in the road having some troubles with his car, such as to give some push, or car battery charging....etc

I guess it depends a lot on how safe I feel in doing so. It can be dangerous or at least inconvenient in some places and times.

Other than that, sure! It feels great to make such a positive difference for others.

Do you feel happy to help somebody in need, poor family and the like.

As long as the personal sacrifice to me isn't too great and the positive results are real and lasting enough, it would be hard for me NOT to feel happy. It is only human to be happy for such an opportunity, after all.

Not really. I'm awful at that, unfortunately. My failure.

As long as the people involved are happy with such an arrangement and accept the social fallout, sure, why not? But it is not really something too likely to happen.

Not while betting money, that I never do. Way too dangerous.

You mean alcohol? No, I make a point of avoiding it entirely.

Do you think you are good to your parents, i mean do you obey or disobey them.

Such a blessing is unfortunately beyond my means. I wish I could do that.

To a degree. I'm not proud of it, for what little it is worth.

Yep! But I stopped eating all meat eleven years ago.

I have no problem with belief in God, as long as it is not used to pressure me or to try to justify otherwise wrong actions and choices.

I try to be trustworthy. I fall short sometimes, I won't try to measure how often.

My pleasure.

GoreGoreGadget

-With ease. Laws are put in order to keep people safe, by the government.

-I'm ex-military. I have no problem with it, but everyone is different.

-This relates to morality. You don't need to be a Christian to help people out. "one pair of hands at work do more good than a thousand clasped in prayer."

-I do because I've had next to nothing before, and people help me out. I believe what goes around comes around, just by being a 'good' and 'moral' person.

Depends. I treat others how they treat me. I treat them with respect until I have a reason not to. "Do unto others as they do unto you." -Anton Levay

If I'm in a relationship, no. Single, yes.

-I see no problem with it.

-Don't quite understand what a "spiritual drink" is

-That's all about respect. My parents gave me life, hospitality, and food. Of course I obey and respect them. I may not agree with everything they say, but they ARE my parents.

-I don't spread rumors or slander people because I don't like it when I'm on the receiving end.

-No problem with it

-I am an extremely strong Atheist and I don't believe in god. Don't quite understand the second part, but I choose my way, and only I have the power to do so. I didn't pray for a house or a job. I worked for it or went out and got one.

-If someone comes to me in confidentiality, I keep it that way. Trust.

-With ease. Laws are put in order to keep people safe, by the government.

-it depends,if they order me very rude,i will hate it

- if it is save (ewample.if its a bad neighbourhood with much car theft i wont)You don't need to be a Christian to help people out.

-I do because I've had next to nothing before, and couse of people im back on my feet.

-I treat others how they treat me. I treat them with respect until I have a reason not to. "

if im not single ,NO
if im single,depends

-yes

-Don't understand what a "spiritual drink" is

- I dnt agree with everything they say, but they ARE my parents,so i obbey and respect

-NO

-i was raised a hindu so i dont eat pork or beef
-I am an Atheist and I don't believe in god,but i wont say bad things about god.i can discuss god with you but i will NEVER tell u that god is bs or something like that
-of course