• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

Kharisym

Are you willing to become my co-author? Are you PhD? Please write me email.
[removed email address --Felkami]
I have secular papers.

I'm not interested in being co-author. I have a bachelors in cognitive science and three additional associates in computer related fields. I am listed on a published paper and have done formal work in a laboratory with live animal specimens.

Overall, I'm not an expert by any means, but I do enjoy reading research articles and I am better at assessing them than most people.

Also, you should edit out your email address.

joelr

Hell is infinitely painful and unpleasant place. So, if there is 1 % chance that you go into hell, will you take the chance? No. the chance needs to be zero because the pain is infinite.

That's a Persian myth adopted by the Hebrews.
It's equal to Hela's underworld being real. Far less than 1%.
Pick an underworld, Egyptian, Marvel comics Mespisto, about the same. Not interested.

Kharisym

you could write me email.

I'll have to decline. I value my privacy. I understand being guarded about ideas you're trying to publish, since research sniping is a real thing, but unless you're willing to expose your evidence you can't really expect people to take your word at faith.

As of right now, and this could just be the language barrier, I haven't seen anything more than straight assertions. Your fundamental premise that dark energy is God remains unfounded. I watched the video you posted well before you made your OP (PBS Spacetime is AMAZING) and it says nothing that proves your claim.

Kharisym

Then it is invisible God. Observer is absolutely necessary.

The layman beliefs of the copenhagan interpretation were never seriously believed by any scientist. Its been superseded in modern research by saying that quantum entanglement causes the quantum system to collapse into a known state--in effect, interaction causes entanglement and results in the indeterminacy of the system to collapse into a known state to... 'the observer'.

Kharisym

But I might got it right.

Sure, but there's a huge gap between 'might be' and 'proven'. For example, there is a small, non-zero chance that Santa is real.

Edit for clarity: For example, there is a small, non-zero chance that Santa 'might be' real, but santa is far from 'proven' to the point that I'm sure you don't believe in him.

Kharisym

Any thing must take part at least in Gravitational Interaction. If so, then even God.

Everything in our universe is impacted by gravity, sure. This doesn't prove God exists and says nothing about dark energy. Can you explain why the higgs field (What we currently think is the cause of gravity) says anything about God's existence?

questfortruth

Everything in our universe is impacted by gravity, sure. This doesn't prove God exists and says nothing about dark energy.

There are millions of gods and goddess recorded by researches in the world.
What gives atheists right to say, that they are not gods?

Kharisym

There are millions of gods and goddess recorded by researches in the world.
What gives atheists right to say, that they are not gods?

I don't follow. How goes a grave yard of false gods prove that the Christian god exists?

In terms of atheists having the right to say they are not gods, atheists don't say this but rather say these gods aren't real. To clarify: Whether something is real or a fantasy does not change what that something is described as. The starship Enterprise isn't real, it's fantasy, but we can still describe it as the flagship of the federation.

questfortruth

In terms of atheists having the right to say they are not gods, atheists don't say this but rather say these gods aren't real. To clarify: Whether something is real or a fantasy does not change what that something is described as. The starship Enterprise isn't real, it's fantasy, but we can still describe it as the flagship of the federation.
How can atheists insult all these people? They think that their gods are not fantasy, not fairytale.

Kharisym

How can atheists insult all these people? They think that their gods are not fantasy, not fairytale.

I think we're straying from the topic. I don't see how an assertion that many people have believed in many Gods answers the question: "Everything in our universe is impacted by gravity, sure. This doesn't prove God exists and says nothing about dark energy."