• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Where the world come from? Only two answers possible: From God, I do not know. Answer Not from God is impossible. Hence, From God.

That's it. I'm convinced.

upload_2022-8-19_10-52-32.png

questfortruth

YoursTrue: "So -- I've been reading a little about the sun and its composition. And the idea by (some, i guess) scientists is that the sun and stars came from a Big Bang. So the question is: how big was the material in the clump? that initiated the "Big Bang"? A secondary question is: did that clump have anything outside of that clump? There are more questions but maybe we can talk about it a little. :)
(Not that anyone knows...but we can try to see maybe what scientists are saying...well, some of them anyway.)"

Big Bang is miracle. No further research is possible. God did it.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe.
Very many similarities. Is there a difference?

Air as an insulator allowing for charge build up and subsequent release, causes lightning / thunder and Thor causes lightning and thunder.
Very many similarities. Is there a difference?

upload_2022-8-19_11-2-20.png

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Do not insult members of RF.

I'm not insulting anybody.
You made a claim. You're claiming that all journals you applied to refused to publish your work. And you claim some kind of semi conspiracy among them to refuse to publish your work for other reasons then their scientific merit. You give no evidence of this at all.

I'm just saying, if no additional evidence is presented other then all journals refusing to publish a certain piece of work.... Wouldn't the default conclusion then be that there is something wrong with the work?

It seems rather obvious to me.

The only one insulting people here, is you. You accuse them of unethical, almost conspiratory, practices and you offer NO evidence at all to support those accusations.

So I'm just asking... are you really sure that the problem isn't your work?
If your answer is that you are sure, then please present the evidence that supports that claim.

joelr

Where the world come from? Only two answers possible: From God, I do not know. Answer Not from God is impossible. Hence, From God.

You didn't explain why it's impossible?

The presence of God causes the Universe to expand rapidly:
Expansion of the universe - Wikipedia
For it is written: "And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly." Exodus 19 verse 18.

Nothing in the artice about God doing any expanding.

But you think smoke from Yahweh expands the universe? That theory needs some work.
Luckily we know that it must be Shiva. In fact it might be Shiva starting the process.

"the universe was created by Brahma, the creator who made the universe out of himself. After Brahma created the world, it is the power of Vishnu which preserves the world and human beings. As part of the cycle of birth, life and death it is Shiva who will ultimately destroy the universe.

There are scientific arguments (but not peer-reviewed) that Dark Energy is God.
For example, Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God. Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent. Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe. Very many similarities. Is there a difference?

There are no scientific arguments that dark energy is God.

There is no proof dark energy started the big bang. Dark energy is unknown and a placeholder work for something we don't yet understand. It might not even be energy.

God is not the same throughout time and space because God is fiction. In the scriptures he is not the same throughout time and space:
"“The Lord looks down from heaven on the children of man, to see if there are any who understand, who seek after God.” (Psalm 14:2)"

Aquinas said God was omnipresent. Not scripture.

A thing that does not take part even in gravitational interaction must take part in the gravitational
interaction. Why? Such thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple (or drop of rain) is falling.
Therefore, it takes part in the law of universal gravitational attraction.
Thus, even God curves spacetime.

It's said that no one understands the spiritual body, IN YOUR RELIGIOUS BOOK??? (Paul)

Dark Energy is not local because if we take a gas, it is local: by changing the size of the gas container, we change gas density. But Dark Energy is not local, as it does not behave like a local gas. Gas is localized because gas is not "omnipresent".

Neither is spacetime.

We are lucky that no asteroid has killed humankind. And this luck will be forever, because universe needs intelligent observer. Us. Quantum Mechanics. Hence, Spirit of Luck is God, God is Luck.

Decoherance doesn't need conscious observers.

God is person. Luck is person. God is Luck.

Love is person. God is person. God is Love.

Do not insult my IQ. All is coherent. Luck is PERSON. You can marry the Luck. Your wife can be Luck. Luck is person. When you have luck, the invisible lady Luck has smiled on you.

What flaw? Science has not proven the ideas of Atheists. Hence, Luck is person. Luck is PERSON. You can marry the Luck. Your wife can be Luck. Luck is person. When you have luck, the invisible lady Luck has smiled on you.

Good luck with that.

Are all deities luck? Shiva?