• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

questfortruth

Where the world come from? Only two answers possible: From God, I do not know. Answer Not from God is impossible. Hence, From God.
You didn't explain why it's impossible?

Absolutely every atheist (I have talked to) has said, that Science will never ever prove the main idea of Atheism "Absence of God". That God is impossible to prove and disprove. Impossible to disprove God.

joelr

Absolutely every atheist (I have talked to) has said, that Science will never ever prove the main idea of Atheism "Absence of God". That God is impossible to prove and disprove. Impossible to disprove God.

So that doesn't prove God did anything?

I can't prove Thor didn't do all these things? Or any character?

Atheism isn't about deism, the idea of a creator behind reality. It's more about theism, a personal deity. We can show there are none of them to a reasonable degree. Just like we know there is no Thor.

questfortruth

We can show there are none of them to a reasonable degree.
Hell is infinitely painful and unpleasant place. So, if there is 1 % chance that you go into hell, will you take the chance? No. the chance needs to be zero because the pain is infinite.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Absolutely every atheist (I have talked to) has said, that Science will never ever prove the main idea of Atheism "Absence of God".

I'm an atheist. You've talked to me.
I never said such an ignorant thing that falls in the category of "not even wrong".

That God is impossible to prove and disprove. Impossible to disprove God.

...when that god is defined in unfalsifiable way.

When something is defined in an unfalsifiable manner, then idd you can't prove / disprove it. By definition of "unfalsifiable".

Kharisym

There are scientific arguments (but not peer-reviewed) that Dark Energy is God.

Please link me these papers. I'm pretty good at assessing research papers even if they're prepublication.

I've always gotten the sense that English is a second language for you and I've been curious what your primary language is. Do you speak Russian natively?

Kharisym

Yes, and the time will come when I will be executed for this tides with Russians.

Gotcha, thanks for letting me know. English is my primary language as it is with most people on this forum (from what I've seen). I get the sense that there's some translation issues between us that can make it difficult to fully understand what you mean. I'll try harder in the future, but please have patience with me.

Please link the papers that you say proves dark energy is God.