• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

questfortruth

My Russian is a little rusty...could you paraphrase?
There are scientific arguments (but not peer-reviewed) that Dark Energy is God.
For example, Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God.
Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent.
Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
For example, Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God.
Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent.
Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe.

I'm still not seeing what the "proof" is.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So here we go again. God is whatever force, action or mechanism exists at or beyond the margin of our understanding. Whatever currently mystifies us = God.
Nothing new here.

Questfortruth said:
Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God. Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent. Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe. Very many similarities. Is there a difference?
Substitute spacetime, gravity, centripetal force, inertia, relativity, &al for 'dark matter'. The same qualities obtain. Does that 'prove' a polytheistic universe? :rolleyes:

"God" is a personified concept or thing. A god is not conceived of as an unconscious, intentionless force. A god has likes and dislikes, emotions, will, magical power, &c. How does that apply to dark matter?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
We are lucky that no asteroid has killed humankind. And this luck will be forever, because universe needs intelligent observer. Us. Quantum Mechanics. Hence, Spirit of Luck is God, God is Luck.
Why and why? Evidence, please.
It's like saying "I've never had an auto accident, and this luck will last forever...."

Just give it time.
We are a relatively new species, and already we seem to be on the brink of snuffing ourselves out. Perhaps stromatolites or sponges are God's chosen creations. They've weathered countless natural catastrophes.

questfortruth

No idea what you're talking about.
It is not welcomed to speak Russian after the Ukraine has provoke Russia to defend Donbass. Therefore, I speak Russian to show. that I disagree to remove Russian books from Universities and libraries.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It is not welcomed to speak Russian after the Ukraine has provoke Russia to defend Donbass. Therefore, I speak Russian to show. that I disagree to remove Russian books from Universities and libraries.

Do what you want with your protest but it doesn't help me understand what your point is because I don't speak Russian.

questfortruth

Do what you want with your protest but it doesn't help me understand what your point is because I don't speak Russian.
The presence of God causes the Universe to expand rapidly:
Expansion of the universe - Wikipedia
For it is written: "And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly." Exodus 19 verse 18.

For example, Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God. Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent. Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe. Very many similarities. Is there a difference?

Parad: "If God is expanding the universe he's likely doing it to make fun of scientists. :)"

No. He has no other option. Why? Because of this:

A thing that does not take part even in gravitational interaction must take part in the gravitational
interaction. Why? Such thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple (or drop of rain) is falling.
Therefore, it takes part in the law of universal gravitational attraction.
Thus, even God curves spacetime.

Dark Energy is not local because if we take a gas, it is local: by changing the size of the gas container, we change gas density. But Dark Energy is not local, as it does not behave like a local gas. Gas is localized because gas is not "omnipresent".

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The presence of God causes the Universe to expand rapidly:
Expansion of the universe - Wikipedia
For it is written: "And mount Sinai was altogether on a smoke, because the LORD descended upon it in fire: and the smoke thereof ascended as the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mount quaked greatly." Exodus 19 verse 18.

Not proof.

So no one takes them seriously.

For example, Dark Energy is exactly the same throughout the space and time. Hereby absolutely all observers experience the same energy because it is velocity-independent. But God is also the same throughout the space and time and for everybody. You can not change Dark Energy, and you cannot change God. Dark Energy fills entire Universe. And God is omnipresent. Dark Energy caused Big Bang, and God has caused Universe. Very many similarities. Is there a difference?

Not proof just a guess.

Parad: "If God is expanding the universe he's likely doing it to make fun of scientists. :)"

Yep, God is well known for his jokes.

No. He has no other option. Why? Because of this:

A thing that does not take part even in gravitational interaction must take part in the gravitational
interaction. Why? Such thing moves along the geodesics of fixed background spacetime.
Hence, this thing must fall to the ground precisely as any apple (or drop of rain) is falling.
Therefore, it takes part in the law of universal gravitational attraction.
Thus, even God curves spacetime.

Dark Energy is not local because if we take a gas, it is local: by changing the size of the gas container, we change gas density. But Dark Energy is not local, as it does not behave like a local gas. Gas is localized because gas is not "omnipresent".

Not proof. Your title says "proof of god". Where's the proof?