• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of God

questfortruth

I'm going to assume that was a translation error that you're not implying that I'm Satan. If it wasn't a translation error, then I'd probably get kicked off the forum for what I'd say.
You are not better than your god. there are two gods. Atheists have own god.

Kharisym

You are not better than your god. there are two gods. Atheists have own god.

If you're at a point where you only have insults and this old trope to defend your position, then I think our conversation is over.

Note to all the Satanists reading this: Being called Satan or a Satan worshipper isn't an insults per-se, but given questfortruth's beliefs about Satan, the implication is him using the association to insult and deride others.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Where the world come from? Only two answers possible: From God, I do not know. Answer Not from God is impossible. Hence, From God.

Sooo manyyyy fallaaaciesss, mustttt notttt commmennnttttttt.....:D

OK the second sentence is a false dichotomy fallacy, the third a begging the question fallacy, the fourth is an argument from personal incredulity fallacy, and the fifth and final sentence is a circular reasoning fallacy.

Arrghhhhhmmmm.....that's better....anyone got a cigarette?:cool::D

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I am Eastern Orthodox Christian. I am not follower of a devil whatever form he takes.

Why are you calling Baiame the devil? That's an insult to all those who have believed him to be the creator God, especially when considering the harm followers of your Christian God has done to them.

questfortruth

Why are you calling Baiame the devil? That's an insult to all those who have believed him to be the creator God, especially when considering the harm followers of your Christian God has done to them.
I hate to make compromises. I need to make them. But I hate them.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There are millions of gods and goddess recorded by researches in the world.
What gives atheists right to say, that they are not gods?
Most atheists withhold belief, pending evidence. Making a positive claim like "they are not gods" would entail a burden of proof. Thus far, only those claiming a god or gods have a burden -- which they have not met.

Ashoka

श्री कृष्णा शरणं मम
Why my God is bad? It is Jesus Christ. Why He is bad?

Your God is very bad. He's genocidal, jealous, quick to anger, misogynistic, full of anger and wrath, damning people to an eternal hell for the simple fact that they do not believe. He's a bully and a maniac. He is not worthy of worship. He is worthy of contempt.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Where the world come from? Only two answers possible: From God, I do not know. Answer Not from God is impossible. Hence, From God.
Why is "not from God" impossible?

The scientists and non-believers want an explanation of where the world came from, of how it came to be. Goddidit explains nothing. It's an attribution of agency, not an explanation. It doesn't answer how,? only who?

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Your God is very bad. He's genocidal, jealous, quick to anger, misogynistic, full of anger and wrath, damning people to an eternal hell for the simple fact that they do not believe. He's a bully and a maniac. He is not worthy of worship. He is worthy of contempt.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I used to be a Christian, but I now think the same thing about the Christian God.

joelr

But not zero?
No, Hela and the 1 thousand other underworlds are all not zero. Maybe Mephisto from Hell in Marvel comics is real and the writer was getting subliminal messages from him to put him in the comic.
I'm not worried about it.

samtonga43

My God is proven to exist.
You appear to be ignoring the following question, questfortruth. Do you have a problem with it?

"As I indicated previously, surely you agree that if God is proven to exist, every person would believe in His existence. If you do not agree, why not?"