• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic discussion thread

Linus

I would love to post my pic but I lack the means with which to do it. I was gonna try to use it as my avatar, but, alas it is too big.

Ceridwen018

LOL, Linus-- you should have just told us your avatar WAS you...that'd been cool, hehe.

I also observe that you are the new Chopper Champion (well done!), which troubles me greatly, as the score is obviously more impossible for me to beat now...damn.

Linus

That would be awesome if I looked like the Master Chief, but alas, I also lack the resources to aquire the cool armor. And the Guns.

And yeah it took me like four days straight of playing that game to get the high score.

But is there anyone who can anyone post my pic for me?

Lightkeeper

Linus said:
That would be awesome if I looked like the Master Chief, but alas, I also lack the resources to aquire the cool armor. And the Guns.

And yeah it took me like four days straight of playing that game to get the high score.

But is there anyone who can anyone post my pic for me?
Hi Linus, email it to me at [email protected]
That's Lightkeeper_24

Linus

Ha ha. Not really. Just making a goofy "zoolander" face for the camera. That pic was taken in my dorm about seven months ago when I was letting my hair grow out. But I've cut it since then.

Linus

Well there are many faces. Let's see, there's le tigre, blue steel, ferrari, and magnum. I think I was doing blue steel in the above photo...

Ceridwen018

LOL, that's gotta be one of the best movies of all time! It rivals (although, doesn't surpass--then again, no one can) Dumb and Dumber, I would say...

Hope

Princesinha
Ceridwen018 said:
LOL, that's gotta be one of the best movies of all time! It rivals (although, doesn't surpass--then again, no one can) Dumb and Dumber, I would say...
Lol--Zoolander was pretty hilarious. But, Dumb and Dumber--that's a classic! :jam: My sister and her best friend nicknamed themselves 'Harry' and 'Lloyd', and my sister is getting DUMNDMR on her license plate. Good taste, Ceridwen. ;)

( Linus, that is, btw, a very good Zoolander impression )

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
(although, doesn't surpass--then again, no one can) Dumb and Dumber

Incorrect :p

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is the best movie ever made. AND it was on a horrible budget :) Just goes to show you the skills of the MP crew.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
My favorite from the same is Michael Palins' monk,

"And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

That and then the one involving fruitbats and orangutans, which I can't quite remember at the moment.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
Everything involving that movie was hilarious.

"She turned me into a newt."
Everyone looks at the guy.
"I got better."