• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic discussion thread

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
actually i finished a self portrait with acrylics two days ago. pretty sweet for my first one. it kinda doesnt look like me. maybe i should something pretty in frida kahlo style. i dunno. lol.

johnnys4life

Pro-life Mommy
In case it isn't completely obvious, my avatar is a pic of me and my daughter, now 3 months old. Wow, you all have faces!! hehheh

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I agree with Scott and Mr. Sprinkles! The unity we had before is just growing, knowing the faces behind the names! *fights off tears*

Damori

Capricornus Bifrons
Problem with that unity is that I was never part of it, so now it is sort of like "Okay, he has a face. Whatever...."

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Damori said:
Problem with that unity is that I was never part of it, so now it is sort of like "Okay, he has a face. Whatever...."

What? Why wouldn't you be a part of this unity? I was only speaking of the unity pre-pic-posting, not of any other incarnation of the forums. Have you been feeling alienated? *concerned*

Hope

Princesinha
Thanks, Lightkeeper, for being so kind as to post my pic! :)

It is cool to see what people look like! I think that perhaps it's easier to have disrespect for others if they are just this 'vague perception' in our minds. Once there is an actual face it kind of forces us to be more civil and polite to each other. At least in my opinion..... :)

Damori

Capricornus Bifrons
FeathersinHair said:
What? Why wouldn't you be a part of this unity? I was only speaking of the unity pre-pic-posting, not of any other incarnation of the forums. Have you been feeling alienated? *concerned*
Eh? It's just that I am still somehow relatively new and all of you know each other. Kind of odd to walk into a family, you know?

Scott1

Damori said:
Eh? It's just that I am still somehow relatively new and all of you know each other. Kind of odd to walk into a family, you know?
Just remember that most have only been posting here a few months (if that)...... we know and care about each other because we have made a conscious decision to do so.... you would have to do the same if you want to be a part of it.
The beauty of this forum is that we show each other (and those who view but may not post) that no matter how our views differ, we still respect the person (yes, we have troubled moments...) and are all on a journey though this life....... no man/woman is an island, as they say, and I hope you choose to be a part of this forum in a more personal way.... or at least make an effort to do so in other aspects of your life.

Peace be with you,
Scott

Rex

Founder
SOGFPP said:
Just remember that most have only been posting here a few months (if that)...... we know and care about each other because we have made a conscious decision to do so.... you would have to do the same if you want to be a part of it.
The beauty of this forum is that we show each other (and those who view but may not post) that no matter how our views differ, we still respect the person (yes, we have troubled moments...) and are all on a journey though this life....... no man/woman is an island, as they say, and I hope you choose to be a part of this forum in a more personal way.... or at least make an effort to do so in other aspects of your life.

Peace be with you,
Scott
I think we are 7 months and 2 days old!

:)

Druidus

Keeper of the Grove
Technically, he was much more negroid then we depict him as. I know that the Inuit (natives) where I live depict him as looking like them.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Exactly what Scott said, Damori! It's a concious decision to welcome each other into our own hearts. Everyone here is, to me, a brother or sister of my soul, and that includes you, if you accept it! :)

Wait, now I'm that I've announced my sibling-ship, I've announced my victimacy for noogies! Nooooooi!!!

Pah

Uber all member
FeathersinHair said:
Exactly what Scott said, Damori! It's a concious decision to welcome each other into our own hearts. Everyone here is, to me, a brother or sister of my soul, and that includes you, if you accept it! :)

Wait, now I'm that I've announced my sibling-ship, I've announced my victimacy for noogies! Nooooooi!!!

My dear FeathersinHair, in this family you can give as well as get!

-pah-

Ceridwen018

There's the Ceridwen I know and love! Don't let her looks fool you though folks...she's one tough cream puff.
Eeek! Don't give me away!! :flirt:

Your picture makes me miss you, boyo. Hope you're having fun down there--going to your parties at all ungodly hours of the night! (Grrr! ;) )