• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic discussion thread

Lightkeeper

Scott, I wish you would let me restore your post. You are very handsome. Actually it's a great relief to know you don't look like your avatar.:)

Pah

Uber all member
Ceridwen018 said:
Question: How do I can I add an attachment? I can't seem to find a button for it anywhere, lol.
Hope said:
I was wondering the same thing

I think you have to be a supporter to include attachments. But if it is open to everyone, you'll fine it under "Additional Options" in the regular "Post Reply" or "Edit Post" window.

-pah-

Ceridwen018

lalalalalalalalalalalalalal (going to edit this and see if I can get the attachment, lol)

Well, that's not working. Better question: How can I copy and past a picture into here, or insert a picture that doesn't have a URL?

Lightkeeper

Under the post reply box scroll down to Additional Options. Click on the Manage Attachments button. Then browse for your image. Click on Upload then click on the submit reply button.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
This is making me want to get up the courage to see if I've got any photos on CD that I can post. Such wonderfulness in being able to picture all these people I've had the great honor to get to know! (Uhhh... That was a run-on sentence if there ever was one. But the sentiment is true!)

Lightkeeper

I don't know. You can't use the quick reply. You would have to click on post reply and scroll down. See if you have an additional options window.

Ceridwen018

I think Hope and I are in the same boat here. I have an "Additional Options" window, but attachments isn't one of those options, lol.

Lightkeeper

I read the "Become A Supporter" list. I guess you have to become a supporter to be able to upload pictures. I know this forum is very expensive to maintain and the supporters help keep it going. I think it only costs $2.00 per month and you get several benefits from it.

Scott1

Thanks Lightkeeper........ but the image leads back to my job....... not comfortable with that....

Lightkeeper

Ceridwen, Hope and Feathers, if you have your picture on the internet anyplace you could put an address to it in your post. If anyone absolutely cannot afford to become a supporter, then email your jpeg to [email protected]. Maybe I can post it. There is and underline between Lightkeeper and 24(Lightkeeper_24).

Wow, this is so cool! Finally seeing the faces behind the words....amazing. Give me a while and I'll try to find a better picture of myself than the one I have of me on my baby seal hunting expedition...

Scott1

Mr. Spinkles said:
Wow, this is so cool! Finally seeing the faces behind the words....amazing
So very true.......... it's wierd how different the forum feels to me now.......... *weeping* Love you guys!

LOL
Scott

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
wow. thats sweet.

sorry, i dont have a digital camera nor scanner, making it impossible for me to show my self. sigh, the disadvantages of remaining in the 90s.