• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Altfish

Veteran Member
As I look at this world, I see a Masterpiece!! There is Intelligence behind everything.

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

What is your next move?????

Now, before you start lining up the dancing girls, remember that you are a Spiritual Being and that you are neither male nor female. Gender is a parameter of a physical body. It won't quite be the same.

OK. now that you are in the Big Chair, remember there are many many things to consider. Think it out.

WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE?????
Ban anyone from worshipping me.
Write an unambiguous book, that is updated regularly

Bird123

explain why you are sure about that please

Evidence of your existence is evidence you are a Child of God.

Contrary to some religious beliefs, Every one is going to make it in time. For to be any other way would be for God to be lacking in His abilities to fix everything.

God is not lacking!! Do not allow religion to corrupt your view. God is Unconditional Love!! That means not frying the kids!!

How could frying or condemning kids be at a Higher Level?? It can't!!

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
Evidence of your existence is evidence you are a Child of God.

Contrary to some religious beliefs, Every one is going to make it in time. For to be any other way would be for God to be lacking in His abilities to fix everything.

God is not lacking!! Do not allow religion to corrupt your view. God is Unconditional Love!! That means not frying the kids!!

How could frying or condemning kids be at a Higher Level?? It can't!!

Thank you. You are a kind soul

Bird123

Think about it: the people who came up with the flying spaghetti monster don't actually believe in the flying spaghetti monster so their minds would be blown more than anybody else's:

"Wait WHAT??? We were right"???

---"No we weren't right, remember we're atheists, we don't believe in any God"!

"But,,,, there it is! What the hell do we do with that"??

---"Quick!!! Maybe we can still get a copyright for the merchandising""!!!

That and the fact that all the religious people would have to stop fighting with each other. That would be nice too.

Adversity breeds invention. If all religious people and atheists quit fighting with each other, How could they ever learn from that choice or action??? Wouldn't something of Understanding be missing then??

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
As I look at this world, I see a Masterpiece!! There is Intelligence behind everything.

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Now, before you start lining up the dancing girls, remember that you are a Spiritual Being and that you are neither male nor female. Gender is a parameter of a physical body. It won't quite be the same.

OK. now that you are in the Big Chair, remember there are many many things to consider. Think it out.

Gift humanity with the rudimentary basics and fundamentals of justice, free will, and lay out a map of paths to choose from with their associated rewards, and consequences.

Create us sinless! And create sexuality in a more responsible manner.

Give humans more alone time to organize, plan, and sort out their lives.

One being with the sole responsibility of all of existence and being, no thank you! If I were God I'd let the truth sort itself out. After I did my aforementioned plan.

Why should God immediately take on the responsibility of all human beings created other then to tell the wayward, I told you so.

Of the innocent I, God, would protect the Innocent from the wayward.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Adversity breeds invention. If all religious people and atheists quit fighting with each other, How could they ever learn from that choice or action??? Wouldn't something of Understanding be missing then??
Oh I'm sure we'd all find something else to fight about.

Bird123

Gift humanity with the rudimentary basics and fundamentals of justice, free will, and lay out a map of paths to choose from with their associated rewards, and consequences.

Create us sinless! And create sexuality in a more responsible manner.

Give humans more alone time to organize, plan, and sort out their lives.

One being with the sole responsibility of all of existence and being, no thank you! If I were God I'd let the truth sort itself out. After I did my aforementioned plan.

Why should God immediately take on the responsibility of all human beings created other then to tell the wayward, I told you so.

Of the innocent I, God, would protect the Innocent from the wayward.

Hmmm?? Don't most people have a general sense of justice and free will?

If God mapped out people's paths to choose, that would not be the same as allowing free choice among their own free choices.

Sinless?? Everyone already is sinless. Isn't it religion who has created and defined sin. There are good and bad choices to make. Each will choose which are good or bad after the results return to teach us what our choices really mean. When one understands all sides, intelligence will make the Best choices.

People's sexual choices are a part of free choice. As with everything, the lessons learned will bring the understanding to realize the need to be responsible.

Yes, letting Truth sort it out is a must for true learning. That is why our actions return in time so the truth can stare us in the face.

Has it really ever been about I told you so? That sounds like mankind to me trying to be more important than another.

Since it takes many many lives to learn all there is to learn, it is mighty hard to see who is really innocent. Perhaps the innocent are protected in ways one can not realize at the time because pieces are missing from the view.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

PureX

Veteran Member
I have long been very grateful that I am not God.

AND that I don't know whatever it is that God knows.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How could you possibly know what you would do as god without having the level of intelligence that would come with the position?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Try to help people overcome their self destructive tendancies.

This is why I can't follow you. My first two moves were intended to break the thread, and now you come along trying to foil that.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Can't play. Since I cannot conceive of a "god" that makes sense and is consistent with the world as I understand it, I certainly can't conceive of what one might do the moment it recognized itself for one.