• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Bird123

As I look at this world, I see a Masterpiece!! There is Intelligence behind everything.

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

What is your next move?????

Now, before you start lining up the dancing girls, remember that you are a Spiritual Being and that you are neither male nor female. Gender is a parameter of a physical body. It won't quite be the same.

OK. now that you are in the Big Chair, remember there are many many things to consider. Think it out.

WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE?????

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
As I look at this world, I see a Masterpiece!! There is Intelligence behind everything.

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Now, before you start lining up the dancing girls, remember that you are a Spiritual Being and that you are neither male nor female. Gender is a parameter of a physical body. It won't quite be the same.

OK. now that you are in the Big Chair, remember there are many many things to consider. Think it out.

I would show myself to the world but I would do it as the flying spaghetti monster just to **** with everybody.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

I'm not God. But i hope I am God's child.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Hold on! I get what the catch is! You can't fool me, Bird. You make me god, I live for eternity, right? Which means I pay an infinite amount in taxes. NO THANKS! Give the job to @SalixIncendium or @Quagmire!

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

But do you believe that you are God? in what way? That all humans has a spirit thats one with God, in a mysticism way? or that you as person is God and no other?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
To what end? For what goal???

Think about it: the people who came up with the flying spaghetti monster don't actually believe in the flying spaghetti monster so their minds would be blown more than anybody else's:

"Wait WHAT??? We were right"???

---"No we weren't right, remember we're atheists, we don't believe in any God"!

"But,,,, there it is! What the hell do we do with that"??

---"Quick!!! Maybe we can still get a copyright for the merchandising""!!!

That and the fact that all the religious people would have to stop fighting with each other. That would be nice too.

Bird123

But do you believe that you are God? in what way? That all humans has a spirit thats one with God, in a mysticism way? or that you as person is God and no other?
WE are all made in God's image as we are all Spiritual beings thereby eternal. We are all on the path to learn to be like God. AS for me being God, I have neither the intellect nor the capability.

Perhaps, this is a exercise for all to try and see through God's eyes.

Wandering Monk

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

I would ask for a recount.

Bird123

I give myself gender and bring on the erotic dancing girls, if for no other purpose than to break the thread.

I said THINK things out!! You missed the fact that you are a Spiritual Being. No touching after all. You are really in trouble now. I didn't say you could have a second move.

Audie

Veteran Member

POOF!!!! YOU ARE GOD!!!

Go back to being female, but taller.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I said THINK things out!! You missed the fact that you are a Spiritual Being. No touching after all. You are really in trouble now. I didn't say you could have a second move.

I already am a spiritual being. I just happen to be wearing a meat suit.

So what's the upside to being this God?