• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll for men

Please tread THE ENTIRE OP :)

• I prefer the paragraphs

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I prefer the pictures

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • I just want to see the thread results without clicking "view" every time

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Alceste

Vagabond
Actually, it is hard for me to imagine personalities that would turn me off on bed. I have to think of extreme cases.

How about a nice blend of honesty and defeatism?

"Actually, you might as well stop doing that. It's not working."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There are worse things one could hear from a gal:
"I must confess something. Have you seen The Crying Game?"
"OK...now that we're naked & have some privacy, let's practice yodeling."
"Wow! That's the smallest one I've ever seen. Here, compare it to mine."
"Oh, wait....I forgot my accordian!"

Last edited:

Alceste

Vagabond

Or: she says she's going to slip into a sexy outfit and comes back in a full on clown suit.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Or: she says she's going to slip into a sexy outfit and comes back in a full on clown suit.
No.
That would be hot!
See....
sexyclown.jpg

Last edited:

Koldo

Outstanding Member

This wouldn't turn me off.

"Then tell me how to make it work!"
"It is working pretty well for me! :D"

Draka

Wonder Woman

I was so bored during sex once I asked the guy to move a little to his left because I couldn't see the tv and Beavis and Butthead was on. Yeah, you can guess how long sex lasted after that was said. :p

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I dont think that would be so in the way you want to mean it.

what I mean is:

if girl A is "equally" attractive than girl B, but girl A has a better lets say emotional and logical inteilgence than girl B(which is dumb in this areas), girl A has not yet become more sexualy atractive to me than girl B.

She has become more atractive as a person, but not because of her sexuality.

Now if in this same example the above was true, but:

Girl A is avaragely "inteligent" in the way of moving her body and emphaty as to what pleases her partner (me in this case) while having sex.

Girl B was a genius at figuring out what pleases her partner (in other words, she has this kind of "inteligence" ). Girl B also is way sexier in the way she moves her body. She is better at using her already attractive body in ways that attract sexual atention than girl A, so this also is another form of inteligence she has.

If this scenarios were true (and noticee they dont contradict the above scenarios) Girl B becomes a little bit more interesting as a person, still way less interesting as a person that girl A, but A LOT more interesting than girl A sexually speaking. She has become the most attractive female of the two in my view.

(Sorry about the late reply)

I wasn't aware just how much you view the two as separate issues until now.

Not sure that i could convey to you my experience given that you view them in such manner. What i get from what you said is that basically, unless its something strictly related to the sexual act (from your perspective of what would be related), it won't affect your stimulation level. As in, unless you can see its translation into bed, into the act itself, it won't have any effect on your stimulation level.

Right?

If so, then we are polar opposites. :D

Basically, you think that sex with a person you love is better than someone random only because of other separate issues, rather than those issues affecting your sexual stimulation itself as well. This is what i understand. It could be an issue of interpretation i guess really. I feel that those things are actually inter-connected rather than separate.

Last edited:

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
I find it difficult to understand why people think that a paragraph of text is more likely to allow you to 'see who a person really is' to such an extent as to facilitate sexual attraction (even if one can be attracted to the written word as an attempted representation of an individual). The medium itself is as biased a representation of one's ability to portray oneself as imagery is (someone who is bad at writing will be as poorly represented by a paragraph as someone who is not photogenic is represented by the neutral pose) and just as easily subject to manipulation (whether manipulation of the literary kind or of the appearance through things like photo-shopping)

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Everyone who answered they would go by the picture is a sexist pig! You ought to all be ashamed of yourselves! Wait a minute.... I chose the picture.... I'm a go to my shame corner now.....

Me Myself

Back to my username
(Sorry about the late reply)

I wasn't aware just how much you view the two as separate issues until now.

Not sure that i could convey to you my experience given that you view them in such manner. What i get from what you said is that basically, unless its something strictly related to the sexual act (from your perspective of what would be related), it won't affect your stimulation level. As in, unless you can see its translation into bed, into the act itself, it won't have any effect on your stimulation level.

Right?

If so, then we are polar opposites. :D

Basically, you think that sex with a person you love is better than someone random only because of other separate issues, rather than those issues affecting your sexual stimulation itself as well. This is what i understand. It could be an issue of interpretation i guess really. I feel that those things are actually inter-connected rather than separate.

Yes, sounds like you got my point fairly well :D

Something that has happened to me though (and it is going to dsound horrible, so if you were hating my opinions on the matter, you are going to love to hate this :p ) is that a girl that was very sexually unappealing to me became bearable because I knew her and love her as a friend when we did it.

But at least she had skills! :eek: :D

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
Limited sample size and a sample that is unlikely to be representative of the wider community *shrugs* people on RF are perhaps (IMO) more likely to take more philosophical approach to sexual attraction than is true for the general population.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Limited sample size and a sample that is unlikely to be representative of the wider community *shrugs* people on RF are perhaps (IMO) more likely to take more philosophical approach to sexual attraction than is true for the general population.

I actually do agree on that BTW. Had it in my mind since the begining xD

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

I think you underestimate the general male population. Much of the men I know, our sons, friends of my husband, friends of our sons (hubbie calls it "locker room talk"), may say facetiously that they love the 36-24-36 shape of women first, but later admit that they want a woman with personality and that's what is the bigger turn on overall.

EDIT TO ADD: My husband just added that the locker room talk is all show. That it's the brains and the personality that really turn them on, but that it's somehow more expected culturally to be a shallow son-of-a-**** with the buddies. It's only in private conversations with the other buddies one-on-one over a beer or after playing basketball where they share that looks aren't nearly as important as personality.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
I think you underestimate the general male population. Much of the men I know, our sons, friends of my husband, friends of our sons (hubbie calls it "locker room talk"), may say facetiously that they love the 36-24-36 shape of women first, but later admit that they want a woman with personality and that's what is the bigger turn on overall.

Notice how your two affirmations don´t contradict.

Most men want a 36 24 26 women for sex and would love it if she actually has a personality and they can do more together than have sex. But for the sex the requirement you just described is the first and foremost quality.

Those that don´t subscribe to what I said above obviously exist! They are called minority and most often than not, simply "exceptions" (and there is nothing wrong with that! )