• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Poll for men

Please tread THE ENTIRE OP :)

• I prefer the paragraphs

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I prefer the pictures

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • I just want to see the thread results without clicking "view" every time

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

Me Myself

Back to my username
Men who are sexually atracted to women btw. (No, lesbians are not to take this poll, I am interested only in male atraction tofemale on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 women from which you can choose 2 to have sex with.

Now, you must choose BEFORE knowing them in person, and before choosing your 2 women you must choose the METHOD of choosing.

You wont meet them in person before choosing, so you can either have:

-A picture of every female of the 10 candidates. The picture is full body all of them using the same bikini and in the same pose ( a "neutral" one)

or

-A 10 lines paragraph written by each. The paragraph will not include anything regarding their physical appearance nor preferences in sex. Each woman chooses what to write, it may be peotry, a day in the mall, her favorite music, anything. She chooses.

So, to select wiith which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the paragraphs or the pictures .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this women is that they are 18 or more, are women, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it :D)

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything.

Now I´ll be putting up the poll :D

Last edited:

Heathen Hammer

Nope, you're still wrong
I voted for the pix, because of the oddness/non-personal connection of the premise. Believe it or not when scanning interweb dating sites I only go for the women who actually write a long self summary, because the intent is more of a personal connection; for that I need to know [at least a slight idea of] how they think.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
Two reasons why i chose pictures. 1. you said there is no chance of a relationship, and everyone one of them is eager to please me? how does personality even enter into it? 2. Again, because there is no chance of a relationship, i'm gonna pick the two chicks i find most attractive. Just practical.

lol, that may have just been one reason split into two....

Me Myself

Back to my username
Two reasons why i chose pictures. 1. you said there is no chance of a relationship, and everyone one of them is eager to please me? how does personality even enter into it? 2. Again, because there is no chance of a relationship, i'm gonna pick the two chicks i find most attractive. Just practical.

lol, that may have just been one reason split into two....

I do agree with your way of putting it. I would go for the same thing because of the same reasons.

Besides, they could literaly look in ANY way and be ANY age that is 18+. Think about that ;)

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I went with pics. Its just sex right? Felt the paragraph was not standardized enough

Me Myself

Back to my username
I went with pics. Its just sex right? Felt the paragraph was not standardized enough

What you mean by standarised? Yes, it is just sex.

If you mean the fact they could write about antyhing they´d want, that is because I thought the maximum expression of their personality would be to let them have a completely free space for those 10 lines. ( I do wanted them to have a very limited writting space though)

rageoftyrael

Veritas
I'm not sure where you are going with this poll, but i will say that you may have tied your hands here. Without any possibility of a relationship, almost anyone is going to pick a picture....

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Is there any particular reason why this poll wasn't designed to be applicable to both males AND females? The question could validly apply to either. :sarcastic

Me Myself

Back to my username
I'm not sure where you are going with this poll, but i will say that you may have tied your hands here. Without any possibility of a relationship, almost anyone is going to pick a picture....

I would be very interested to hear whatever the one picking the paragraph has to say :D

I would expect most choosing the pics. I would do that. But I voted "want to see the poll" instead, so as to only have other men´s vote.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I went for pics. I probably would have gone with pics too if it was for a relationship (although the relationship wouldn't last long if I didn't like their personality)

Me Myself

Back to my username
Is there any particular reason why this poll wasn't designed to be applicable to both males AND females? The question could validly apply to either. :sarcastic

I would prefer to make a separate poll for females. It would be interesting for me to see if they are differences on the votes between sexes, and how significant this differences are.

If yuo will to do the same poll for women now, by all means :D. PLEASE put the "I only want to see the poll option" though. ;)

Edit: forgeeet what I said, it is up already :D

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/sexuality/134989-poll-women.html

Last edited:

Kerr

Men who are sexually atracted to women btw. (No, lesbians are not to take this poll, I am interested only in male atraction tofemale on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 women from which you can choose 2 to have sex with.

Now, you must choose BEFORE knowing them in person, and before choosing your 2 women you must choose the METHOD of choosing.

You wont meet them in person before choosing, so you can either have:

-A picture of every female of the 10 candidates. The picture is full body all of them using the same bikini and in the same pose ( a "neutral" one)

or

-A 10 lines paragraph written by each. The paragraph will not include anything regarding their physical appearance nor preferences in sex. Each woman chooses what to write, it may be peotry, a day in the mall, her favorite music, anything. She chooses.

So, to select wiith which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the paragraphs or the pictures .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this women is that they are 18 or more, are women, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it :D)

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything.

Now I´ll be putting up the poll :D
I wouldnt participate in the first place :p.

Now that I think about it, I would probably prefer the paragraphs, mainly because I can stand her being ugly more then I can stand her being a *****. Too late to change my vote, though, and that is only if I for some insane reason would ever consider to take part in such an experiment.

EDIT:

Ok, after thinking even more about it I realize I was mistaken. Paragraphs would not indicate who the person is, and even if it does it is likely that I miss it. So I stand by my original choice. I wont participate in such an experiment.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
wow! If the one picking the paragraph is willing to share I´d love to hear what he had in mind :eek: