• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pet peeves, annoyances

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I pull into a gas station.
There's one lane where Mr Van & Mr Trailer will fit.
Some jerk parked his little car at the first pump while
he goes inside to buy goodies. I wait. And wait.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyo

Veteran Member
Not sure that I posted this but, I don't tend to have such, in general, although I would like to slice and dice the penny-pinching morons who make our lives that much more miserable by making just-bad-enough products - you know, the ones that are almost good enough if a tiny bit more was spent on them and/or a slight modification to the design/production would do so, but which wasn't done presumably because profit is so much more important. I'd even design the Hell that any who fit into this category deserve to be placed - and preferably now! :mad:
They used to say "The better is the enemy of the good" but it turns out "the cheaper is the enemy of the good".

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I pull into a gas station.
There's one lane where Mr Van & Mr Trailer will fit.
Some jerk parked his little car at the first pump while
he goes inside to buy goodies. I wait. And wait.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG this is the worst. PULL THROUGH FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
They used to say "The better is the enemy of the good" but it turns out "the cheaper is the enemy of the good".
Well capitalism doesn't seem to improve such things, probably because few complain and even fewer have any effect so as to provide feedback, other than many not ever buying the product again. Trouble is, the nasties soon turn up again in another guise. I buy quite a few foods online and I suspect the bad ratings of some (ready foods, which I'm obliged to consume currently) are more about the inadequate packaging than the food. :angry: