• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Packing A Suitcase

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm going on vacation for a few days from the 25th and currently packing my suitcase. Now obviously I've packed a huge sword, some bleach and a pair of handcuffs.

What have I forgotten?

Put the white house phone number in you cell speed dial. If you get in trouble Trump might bail you out :D

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm going on vacation for a few days from the 25th and currently packing my suitcase. Now obviously I've packed a huge sword, some bleach and a pair of handcuffs.

What have I forgotten?

Cable ties get through security easier than handcuffs. Err...apparently...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
But I can't fit my sword in a rucksack.

26475966_4.jpg

Have you considered a sword stick, rather than a traditional sword?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

What have I forgotten?
Your Cyberman suit so you can terrorize and upgrade people. But just remember, when you get to my neck of the woods, Cybermen are better at dying!:p

Thief

Rogue Theologian

What have I forgotten?
a box of disposable gloves

can't be too careful

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I had to look up Koren. I thought Noahides had their own siddur.
As an ex-Chabadnik :eek:, my answer is Koren, which seems kosher(from a quick google).

Have a great trip :)
There is a Noachide Siddur that I owned and then gave away; for various reasons I didn't like it.

Yeah, Koren is totally Orthodox and it's a really nice Siddur; just the right size physically too.

Jedster

There is a Noachide Siddur that I owned and then gave away; for various reasons I didn't like it.

Yeah, Koren is totally Orthodox and it's a really nice Siddur; just the right size physically too.

So, bearing in mind that I am not religious, you have you own answer. Listen to your own conscience.

Wait, this is a joke thread,so here is a joke of the plain humour type

A skeleton walks into a pub and orders a Guinness and a mop.
EOJ

Audie

Veteran Member

What have I forgotten?

Packets of white crystalline powder, duh.

Audie

Veteran Member
Very good, chocolate is dear in france but is not the chocolate byproducts and e flavours as found in England

A friend from Philippines came to the USA with a plastic
bag containing a number of balls of a dark brown
organic substance, and about 5,000 USD in hundred
dollar bills.

At C and I-
AH HA!!! What is THIS!!!??

She said, "Chocolate, my mom made it."

And so it was.

They were so sure they busted a load of
black opium, or whatever.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I've packed. Enough clothes, toiletries, writing materials and my Siddur, Book of Tehllim, Tanakh travel size and tallis. I also have a hat, some language books, makeup, passport (obviously) &c. and all my other stuff such as my phone charger will be packed tomorrow when I no longer need it maintenant.

Anything missed??

Last edited: