• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Packing A Suitcase

Martin

Spam, wonderful spam (bloody vikings!)
Take a clone, and let them do the boring stuff. Or would a mini-me be better?

Audie

Veteran Member
I've packed. Enough clothes, toiletries, writing materials and my Siddur, Book of Tehllim, Tanakh travel size and tallis. I also have a hat, some language books, makeup, passport (obviously) &c. and all my other stuff such as my phone charger will be packed tomorrow when I no longer need it maintenant.

Anything missed??

You missed the video!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I've packed. Enough clothes, toiletries, writing materials and my Siddur, Book of Tehllim, Tanakh travel size and tallis. I also have a hat, some language books, makeup, passport (obviously) &c. and all my other stuff such as my phone charger will be packed tomorrow when I no longer need it maintenant.

Anything missed??

Knickers???

Btw, was 41 here yesterday, much cooler at the moment, only 40. Tomorrow maybe 41 then we drop to weather you are used to. 23 (i know still cooking by british standards) and to make you feel really at home, stormy.

Take heart, we are 600km away from Normandy.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I wear boys trunks and boxers, but I'm pretty sure they're classed as clothes :p

It's alright, I can take the heat :)

So sexy ;-) i guess they go well with a cyber suit, not sure about the unicorn hat though

I only mention if because a friend arrived with all he needed but underwear which he left on his bed. Luckily it was hot, washing the same pair of pants every night for 10 days taught him a valuable lesson.

Only mad dogs and English men!!! At the moment life here is from 5:00 until 12:30, it starts again late afternoon.

Even our supermarket is closing during the hottest part of the day, his freezers can't cope.