• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Packing A Suitcase

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Oh. I thought France would be more like California. That's the state all of our hippies retire to. A bar of soap there costs about a month's salary.

Oh you can get the expensive stuff here too but the carbolic soap is really cheap

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I'm going on vacation for a few days from the 25th and currently packing my suitcase. Now obviously I've packed a huge sword, some bleach and a pair of handcuffs.

What have I forgotten?

Doesn't matter you always forget something and don't realize it til you get to your destination and unpack then need that one thing. Then you're like "p00p, I didn't pack my >insert much needed item<. So you spend the next hour and half trying to find it in any shop that's still open nearby, finally find it and buy it. Then head back to the hotel/whatevs just to find that item sitting on the bookcase next to the bed it was the first thing you unpacked you silly goose!

Darkforbid

Hey, it took some work but I've solved your packing problem
0ab8b732bcce17b10a04bcc17e291d88.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm taking a ferry.

I have lots of faith in G-d, but I'm not going to put Him to the test by flying with Ryanair.

Ryanair, the bane of my life but it works

I use them at least half a dozen times a year but the nearest and quickest way. The ferry is a 10 hour road trip, plus ferry, plus another 7 hours road trip. Total cost with fuel and tolls over €1000

Ryanair is an hour drive, an hour and thirty mins on the plane and another hour. Total cost €200 including car hire

But on a ferry you can take your bleach

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
I'm going on vacation for a few days from the 25th and currently packing my suitcase. Now obviously I've packed a huge sword, some bleach and a pair of handcuffs.

What have I forgotten?
Let's see, given what is there already.
Duc tape, extra strength 55 gallon size trash bags, disposable gloves, boning scissors, toothbrush & paste, and Cheetos.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Bring a 3D printer to print you some 3D printers that print 3D printers. Never know when you need a 3D printer's 3D printer's 3D printer.