• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ouroboros Is Now a Mod!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
She's he's a man?
Dang....& here I've thought all along I thought our
snake-eating-its-own-tail was a girlie.
Oh, the horror! I've been picturing him as a hottie.
hisss.jpg

Dont know how he dresses so hang on to that thought

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
How about wine then ;-)
Not sure. what the heck my keyboard is acting up.,.,.,//afkjsdflkjzclxkvj... ok. back to normal. For some reason shift got stuck for some keys... Windows update I betya... Microsoft is messing things up...

Anyway. I heard somewhere that ordinary people drink rum and coke. I could be wrong. But that's what I heard...somewhere.

Housewives drink wine... At 10 AM, after dropping the kids off at school.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
She's he's a man?
Dang....& here I've thought all along I thought our
snake-eating-its-own-tail was a girlie.
Oh, the horror! I've been picturing him as a hottie.
I'm well connected to my feminine side. Maybe that's what causes all the confusion. I'm not confused though. I'm definitely an alien. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret. Us lizards are taking over the world, one forum at a time.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Not sure. what the heck my keyboard is acting up.,.,.,//afkjsdflkjzclxkvj... ok. back to normal. For some reason shift got stuck for some keys... Windows update I betya... Microsoft is messing things up...

Anyway. I heard somewhere that ordinary people drink rum and coke. I could be wrong. But that's what I heard...somewhere.

Housewives drink wine... At 10 AM, after dropping the kids off at school.

Depends on the rum, i reckon any rum that needs coke to make is drinkable is not worth drinking.

Yup im a housewife. but dont take the kids to school so i can start earlier?

P.s i dont actually drink alcohol. Can you get coffee shipped out to us ordinary, non-mod plebs?

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Yup im a housewife. but dont take the kids to school so i can start earlier?
Yes. About 5 o'clock the day before. :D

P.s i dont actually drink alcohol. Can you get coffee shipped out to us ordinary, non-mod plebs?
Then you can start drinking even earlier in the day, coffee that is. :)

Btw, good that you don't drink. It's an unnecessary habit and empty calories.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Yes. About 5 o'clock the day before. :D

Then you can start drinking even earlier in the day, coffee that is. :)

Btw, good that you don't drink. It's an unnecessary habit and empty calories.

Don't drink but still imbibe the calories, i probably use more of the loopy juice in cooking than is good for any waistline

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Congratulations on your appointment @Ouroboros . I have been the Newbie moderator since December last year so its good to have that title transferred to another. :D

I really enjoy the challenge of moderating and being part of an online team. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm well connected to my feminine side. Maybe that's what causes all the confusion. I'm not confused though. I'm definitely an alien. But don't tell anyone. It's a secret. Us lizards are taking over the world, one forum at a time.
I, for one, welcome our new reptilian overlords.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"new?"

I mean, really, what's the different between the blues, the greens, and the yellows...and the one that can change color???
The word, "new", is in the source ("Kent Brockman in The
Simpsons, Deep Space Homer") I quoted (with a small change).

Last edited:

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Wow! Am I late to the party or what?! I only noticed @Ouroboros was a mod after he appeared in the "Staff Now Online" box!!

Please accept my belated condolences on your misfortune congratulations on your promotion!! Welcome to your indentured servitude the team!!

Salix,
Needs to pay more attention