• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ouroboros Is Now a Mod!

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Oh my. I'm very honored and thankful for the trust. And I'll try to measure up to the expectation. :)

I was a super-mod on another forum for many years, so I have some experience, however, that doesn't mean anything since every forum has different culture. It'll take me some time to get acquainted with the rules and procedures that are in place.

Happy to be part of the team, and now... I'll wreak some havoc!!! Muahahaa!!!

(where's the beer?...):beermug:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
with-sympathy.jpg

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Oh my. I'm very honored and thankful for the trust. And I'll try to measure up to the expectation. :)

I was a super-mod on another forum for many years, so I have some experience, however, that doesn't mean anything since every forum has different culture. It'll take me some time to get acquainted with the rules and procedures that are in place.

Happy to be part of the team, and now... I'll wreak some havoc!!! Muahahaa!!!

(where's the beer?...):beermug:

Don’t let the power corrupt you :)

Ciao
- viole

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Did they tell you that now you must toil for long hours in staff
aphid & fungus farms at only 50% of regular poster pay?
Yeah. I saw there was this little tiny text at the bottom of the contract... got my magnifying glass, and I managed to make out something about picking aphids with tweezers... thought it might be good to add some pets to our house anyway.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah. I saw there was this little tiny text at the bottom of the contract... got my magnifying glass, and I managed to make out something about picking aphids with tweezers... thought it might be good to add some pets to our house anyway.
Pets?
No, you'll be harvesting honeydew from the aphids, & using that to
grow their food (a kind of black mold). You might also be tasked
with walking their perimeter, marking it with pheromones.
It's all in the fine print of the RF Mission Statement.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was a super-mod on another forum for many years, so I have some experience, however, that doesn't mean anything since every forum has different culture.
Admittedly I am both surprised, and pleased. We were good mods, trying to be fair, while swimming against the currents such as they were. I think if you want to put that hat on again, that's great. You were the better of the two of us. ;) The culture here is considerably different and more, expansive, so you should be a great contribution here.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
For anyone interested (doubt there is one), a little boring background information about myself (yeah, yeah, go to sleep now).

Married. 5 kids, all grown up, 3 moved out. One of my kids is paraplegic and needs care so some years ago I basically retired and became a stay-at-home dad. Used to be programmer/software designer/or-whatever-fancy-word-it's-called-nowadays. Love to play space-games. Have 2 dogs that are the cutest things in the world... no really, they're so cute it makes you cry. Currently we're putting in a new elevator in the house after the old one broke long time ago, so it's a complete mess in the house.. feels like normal. Also, I make my own kefir, filmjolk, yogurt, sourdough, and do some baking and cooking. Other than that... uhm... some gardening since I'm coming up in age and that's what you do when you're old.