• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ONA Satanic Points

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Well, the hard-core ONA these days seems to consist of Myatt, a few lieutenants with myriad screen names, and a few high school kids. Not really worth tracking down, in my view, but I leave that to you. Myatt, I dare say, would not be interested in talking, unless you were willing to don a burka and a bomb-laden knapsack for him, or chat about the niceties of translating Sappho. ;)

Anyway, best of luck with your search.

Thanks. lol. I don't think they would be interested any time soon either. I am not pretentious enough with my diction, or learned enough in the satanic philosophies to hold my own, not to mention greek and whatever the hell Sappho is. lol. I am actually not interested in too much satanism for me personally (just to throw that out there). My left hand path leanings for me have been pretty dam chaotic, in the mundane sense of the word. Then I found out I actually do seem to resonate with chaos. I highly value what whatchamado called occult experimental something or another. The fancy name for self validation. I also like the luciferian and setian philosophies. Satanism I respect, and I want to know of, but will probably take less of it for myself, and more for the academic side of what I want to know.

*edit* That is why I said that I wanted to know the collective view of the group in this case, and knowing that wrongly would misrepresent it which is not my aim. I would be primarily pursuing it for academic reasons, and when viewing something academically, representing the collective view accurately is paramount.

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
"Seek happiness in victory, but never is peace."

I like this, is seems quite Setian when you think about it. The Work in the journey of Xeper, of Self-Ascension is never done. Take pride in what you have Become through self-directed self-creation and continually Remanifest this new Being you have Become and all of its power and skill, for by these newly amplified powers and skills you will uncover even deeper truths and mysteries in the limitless potential that indwells within the Self.

"But never in peace."

It's very much like learning to master a musical instrument, the more you practice the better you become. If you stop practicing you become slugish and stagnant until eventually you will loose all the technique and skills that you have attained. The same holds true in the practice of Magic and in the great Work of Self-Actualization, the Greatest form of Black Magic.

Xeper em Ma'at.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Thannk you Adramelek. I was thinking it could be referring to that or something similar as well... it's just a stretch because of the word choice. I understand it as, your self should always be in a constant state of evolution. The moment you fall into the delusion of whole truth or perfection you become stagnant in your ability to further remanefest, and will never become anything more. That is why I found that I like the setian philosophies so much, because I found the value in maintaining evolution of the self.

As far as the quote... I dunno

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I hear ya Tigress. One of the many things that attracted me to Setian philosophy and Magic is that it frees you from that little box that the sheeple resign themselves to and places you in an infinite universe of limitless potential (the Eternal Darkness as I like to call it) where you only limit yourself by what you think you can and cannot do. But, of course, it also requires strict and honest self-introspection.

"Know ThySelf" is a vital aspect of healthy Xeper, as it helps to keep one from trying to become something that their not. One of the ways I look at Xeper is that it's about uncovering the Truth of ones own Being (or True Will) and striving towards Becoming the very embodiment of that Truth or Truths. Also, with each step of Xeper one expands the horizons in his Life.

Xeper em Ma'at= "Become the Truth of your own Being." (Expanded definition) And perpetually Remanifest That which you have Become.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

nightingale

Whatever...
Those 21 points are now so 1970!

They've been superseded by

The Three Fundamental Principles of Satanism

1) Those who are not our Satanic brothers or sisters are mundanes.
2) By living and if necessary dying by our Code of Sinister-Honour we are the best, the real elite of Earth.
3) A person becomes our brother or our sister by making The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance and by living by our Code of Sinister-Honour.

Taken from the ONA text How To Be A Satanist - A Guide to Satanism for Beginners (The Simple ONA Way).

For those interested, here's the ONA's Code of Sinister-Honour -

" Our sinister-honour means we Satanists are fiercely loyal to only our own kind – to those who, like us, have taken The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance. Our sinister-honour means we are wary of, and do not trust – and often despise – all those who are not like us, who are not of our own fearsome dark Satanic kind.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to be ready, willing, and able to defend ourselves, in any situation, and to be prepared to use lethal force to so defend ourselves.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to be loyal to, and to defend, our own Satanic kind: to do our duty, even unto death, to those of our Satanic brothers and sisters to whom we have sworn a personal oath of loyalty.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to seek revenge, if necessary unto death, against anyone who acts dishonourably toward us, or who acts dishonourably toward those to whom we have sworn a personal oath of loyalty.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to never willingly submit to any mundane; to die fighting rather than surrender to them; to die rather (if necessary by our own hand) than allow ourselves to be dishonourably humiliated by them.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to never trust any oath or any pledge of loyalty given, or any promise made, by any mundane, and to be wary and suspicious of them at all times.

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to settle our serious disputes, among ourselves, by either trial by combat, or by a duel involving deadly weapons; and to challenge to a duel anyone – mundane, or one of our own kind – who impugns our Satanic honour or who makes mundane accusations against us.

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to settle our non-serious disputes, among ourselves, by having a man or woman from among us (a brother or sister who is highly esteemed because of their Satanic deeds), arbitrate and decide the matter for us, and to Satanically accept without question, and to abide by, their decision, because of the respect we have accorded them as arbitrator.

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to always keep our word to our own kind, once we have given our word on our Satanic honour, for to break one’s word among our own kind is a cowardly, un-Satanic, and mundane, act.

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to act with Satanic honour in all our dealings with our own Satanic kind.
Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to marry only those from our own kind, who thus, like us, live by our Code and are prepared to die to save their sinister-honour and that of their brothers and sisters.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – means that an oath of Satanic loyalty or allegiance, once sworn by a man or woman of Satanic honour (“I swear on my sinister-honour that I shall…”) can only be ended either: (1) by the man or woman of Satanic honour formally asking the person to whom the oath was sworn to release them from that oath, and that person agreeing so to release them; or (2) by the death of the person to whom the oath was sworn. Anything else is unworthy of a Satanist, and the act of a mundane. "

Orias

Left Hand Path
I am going to make the assumption that Evil666 knows nothing of what we represent...

Tell me Evil666 do you find peace among rotting corpses?

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I am going to make the assumption that Evil666 knows nothing of what we represent...

Tell me Evil666 do you find peace among rotting corpses?

Rereading his/her post I think it would be best to ignore him and not encourage him/her further. Me thinks I was too nice. He called Lavey the real Satanist Fuhrer. :facepalm:

Okay, moving on back to the topic...

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Those 21 points are now so 1970!

They've been superseded by

Terribly sorry. I hadn't gotten that far in my reading to see that they had been superceded. That is nice though, because these principles you listed are far more clear. I think I read these on the ONA website.

The Three Fundamental Principles of Satanism

1) Those who are not our Satanic brothers or sisters are mundanes.

I get this, because I make my own soveriegn personal quiet judgements as to who are my brothers and sisters who I can share my path with. It is not something to be shared with just anyone. The difference is where I make my choices as to who I let in, the ONA makes your choice who is let in? I understand it thus far to be small and close knit, so that might not be a problem for most members.

That is a key axiom that differentiates the ONA from other Satanic paths I would say.

It is about the whole, not the individual, in this sense?

2) By living and if necessary dying by our Code of Sinister-Honour we are the best, the real elite of Earth.

I don't see too much wrong with elitism in the left hand paths. It is a different breed of elitism. It seems to manefest more as a healthy sense of pride rather than a demeaning elitism... primarily.

3) A person becomes our brother or our sister by making The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance and by living by our Code of Sinister-Honour.

I will come back to that once I look into the The Pledge and the Code.

I will have to come back to my reply overall. Sometimes the only time I have to get online is while working, and well, I'm working, and now I have to go to lunch. :D

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
Rereading his/her post I think it would be best to ignore him and not encourage him/her further. Me thinks I was too nice. He called Lavey the real Satanist Fuhrer. :facepalm:

Okay, moving on back to the topic...

Hmm...I agree now he is just being foolish :D.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Code:

I will second that assumption Orias. I will also add that Evil666 is not really a Satanist, but is just someone screwing around with the LHP forum.:rolleyes:

The fundamental bases of the LHP, Satanic and for that matter Setian philosophy is the Freedom of Mind and Will, as well as, individual Truth of Being. LaVey's philosophy, Aquino's and Webb's philosophy and Understandings were and are there own. That being said, in my opinion nobody's word is golden or written in stone. Setianism in particular is about creating your own belief systems, and developing your own Undstandings of things based upon that individual hidden or Dark Truth within us all, as well as, personal life and Initiatory experiences.

Of course we are all inspired and guided by the Works and Magics of the aforementioned Magicians, ultimately, however, we must all tread our own unique Path in the great Work of Life.

/Adramelek\

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Hmm...maybe you do not see the falatical error of your ways. When I asked if you found peace among rotting corpses, I was asking if you do truly find peace among the dead, not that you killed and made them dead. It was a rhetorical question, you are obviously not spellbound and you assume the lable of 'Satanic' to invoke fear and gain attention. It is typical of people like you...who think you know.

It's obvious you know nothing of what Satanism is, do you know the literal meaning of what is? You can call it truth, because it may be truth to you, but then you wouldn't know :D.

Overall conclusion...you are a fool!

I think his beliefs fall into the category of a theistic satanist, who just happens to like LaVeys ideas. He said he has only been studying satanism for a few months. Despite his claim to know what he is talking about, I think he still has a bit more research to do before he starts slapping labels on himself and associating himself with groups, who in this case he is misrepresenting.

*edit* or he is just playing around having a bit of fun in the DIR, which is fine, just make your own stinkin thread to play in.

Last edited:

Orias

Left Hand Path
But he directly said that 'True Satanists' can quote LaVey and Crowley by heart. So he is just a confused little man, with an erratic perception...

Adramelek your view points are similar to mine, in that Setian and Satanic philosophy is really no different...it is just the heads of the two powers that seem to collide...

Has anyone else noticed like the 20 new people that all claim to be LHP or Satanic?

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Mod Post***

A cpl posts in this thread that were rules 6, 8, and 10 violations have been deleted, as have been any posts that quoted these posts.

Last edited:

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Taken from the ONA text How To Be A Satanist - A Guide to Satanism for Beginners (The Simple ONA Way).

For those interested, here's the ONA's Code of Sinister-Honour -

" Our sinister-honour means we Satanists are fiercely loyal to only our own kind – to those who, like us, have taken The Pledge of Satanic Allegiance. Our sinister-honour means we are wary of, and do not trust – and often despise – all those who are not like us, who are not of our own fearsome dark Satanic kind.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to be ready, willing, and able to defend ourselves, in any situation, and to be prepared to use lethal force to so defend ourselves.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to be loyal to, and to defend, our own Satanic kind: to do our duty, even unto death, to those of our Satanic brothers and sisters to whom we have sworn a personal oath of loyalty.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to seek revenge, if necessary unto death, against anyone who acts dishonourably toward us, or who acts dishonourably toward those to whom we have sworn a personal oath of loyalty.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to never willingly submit to any mundane; to die fighting rather than surrender to them; to die rather (if necessary by our own hand) than allow ourselves to be dishonourably humiliated by them.

I understand the fierce loyalty to fellow ONA that is stressed here repeatidly. Are there other documents that dictate acceptable behavior? Or can ONA members just go around starting drama, beating people up, and sicking thier brothers and sisters on thier "enemies" like dogs?

Is there an assumed mature soveriegnty of self in the members when they take the oaths? I would hope it would be tested. Actually, I'm sure it is, but I don't know if I would trust the testing.

I hate people. It takes a lot for me to take a bullet for someone. I would never lay down my life for someones petty BS, brother or sister or not. I am over drama and have not a drop of patience for it. If you are being a problematic dramatic twit, you will die in the bed you made yourself. There lies my personal problem, but that's not really the point as I am trying to look at this unbiasedly.

Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to never trust any oath or any pledge of loyalty given, or any promise made, by any mundane, and to be wary and suspicious of them at all times.

Suspicion is a good trait to carry, as long as it is kept healthy so as not to turn into paranoia. As I said, I stuggle with hating humanity at times. Generally, people will stab you in the back, friend or foe, if they think they will get a nickel out of it. It's difficult to ever truly know someone, which brings me back to someone else deciding ones deep ties of loyalty...

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to settle our serious disputes, among ourselves, by either trial by combat, or by a duel involving deadly weapons; and to challenge to a duel anyone – mundane, or one of our own kind – who impugns our Satanic honour or who makes mundane accusations against us.

All this talk of fighting and defending and combat makes me want to ask, do the ONA have thier own system of martial arts? Do they train within themselves with an existing system? I wonder what weapons they prefer?

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to settle our non-serious disputes, among ourselves, by having a man or woman from among us (a brother or sister who is highly esteemed because of their Satanic deeds), arbitrate and decide the matter for us, and to Satanically accept without question, and to abide by, their decision, because of the respect we have accorded them as arbitrator.

That is crucial for sure.

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to always keep our word to our own kind, once we have given our word on our Satanic honour, for to break one’s word among our own kind is a cowardly, un-Satanic, and mundane, act.

I wonder what the punishment is??

I suspect... an *** whooping?

Our Satanic duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to act with Satanic honour in all our dealings with our own Satanic kind.
Our obligation – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – is to marry only those from our own kind, who thus, like us, live by our Code and are prepared to die to save their sinister-honour and that of their brothers and sisters.

I wonder how many existing marriages this has destroyed. That's just a tad bit too exclusive for me, but I can't say anything. There are similar possible extremes with lifestyle control with other things I participate in that might concern me later, so...

I sort of understand the concept behind it.

Our duty – as Satanic individuals who live by the Code of Sinister-Honour – means that an oath of Satanic loyalty or allegiance, once sworn by a man or woman of Satanic honour (“I swear on my sinister-honour that I shall…”) can only be ended either: (1) by the man or woman of Satanic honour formally asking the person to whom the oath was sworn to release them from that oath, and that person agreeing so to release them; or (2) by the death of the person to whom the oath was sworn. Anything else is unworthy of a Satanist, and the act of a mundane. "

I take it this is be careful what you promise.

Wow.

You know I think the ONA sound pretty cool. If I could ever get anyone to trust me I'd love to have a friend there IRL. It sounds like being a part would be quite an adventure, like a dark roller coaster ride. :cool:

All this talk of fighting and defending and combat makes me want to ask, do the ONA have thier own system of martial arts? Do they train within themselves with an existing system? I wonder what weapons they prefer?

Actually the ONA does have its own Martial Arts. I believe it was originally developed by David Myatt. The fundamentals are "simple form" moves and martial principles, allowing for each person to build up something that works personally for them. You may read about it here: onanxsDOTwordpressDOTcom/a-beginners-guide-to-the-sinister-way/physis/ ((Physis, chapter VIII)).

One thing I like about the ONA is that when one takes the time to look deeper into the ONA, one begins to realize that the ONA is a complete Way of Life and is rather a complex 'organism' that goes beyond things like 21 Power Points, beyond theoretical beliefs, and even beyond 'satanism.'

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Actually the ONA does have its own Martial Arts. I believe it was originally developed by David Myatt. The fundamentals are "simple form" moves and martial principles, allowing for each person to build up something that works personally for them. You may read about it here: onanxsDOTwordpressDOTcom/a-beginners-guide-to-the-sinister-way/physis/ ((Physis, chapter VIII)).

One thing I like about the ONA is that when one takes the time to look deeper into the ONA, one begins to realize that the ONA is a complete Way of Life and is rather a complex 'organism' that goes beyond things like 21 Power Points, beyond theoretical beliefs, and even beyond 'satanism.'

Sweetness.

Thank you. Likewise, the system I learned, and I am now able to practice again as of this last Sunday :D:D:D allows for modifications for each individual according to what works best for them. Very cool.

I am sure to find what you are talking about eventually. I have a never ending curiosity to know and understand things, which no doubt one day might kill me.

nightingale

Whatever...
I understand the fierce loyalty to fellow ONA that is stressed here repeatidly. Are there other documents that dictate acceptable behavior?

The basics are
1) it's us and the mundanes
2) it's up to our individuals, groups, tribes, and gangs to use their own judgement and make their own rules, within the guidelines of our Code. That is, it's for individuals, groups etc. to determine what's acceptable, within the guidelines of the ONA Code. There's no one "right", dogmatic, approach.
3) There no hierarchy, except what arises naturally - if you join a particular group or gang or whatever you're expected to be loyal to its members
4) We co-operate among ourselves - individually, among tribes, gangs, etc - as and when necessary, if both sides agree and there's some benefit in it. Bit like an extended family sticking together, coming together to help each other out

Or can ONA members just go around starting drama, beating people up, and sicking their brothers and sisters on thier "enemies" like dogs?

So, the answer would be - yes, if that's what some individual, or some group, wanted to do. Like someone wrote on the other now removed ONA thread here - we're un-ethical, in respect of mundanes; but we're respectful and tolerant of our brothers and sisters, of our family, although of course you might get brothers fighting sometimes and even falling out, and then going their own ways.

I hate people. It takes a lot for me to take a bullet for someone. I would never lay down my life for someones petty BS,

The choice is yours - for each person to make. At the end of the day it's your judgement that matters. Nothing to stop someone living and working by themselves.

All the sinister Code says is that if you as an individual do decide to join some group or gang or tribe or whatever, 'cos let's say they're your kind of people, then there should be a loyalty to them. Just the way such things work.

All the Code also advises is that because it's us and the mundanes, it's better to have conflict between us and mundanes, than between ourselves. So, dislike of mundanes and their ways, and a certain respect for and tolerance of our kind.

This doesn't mean that there will never be conflict, feuds, between our groups - it has happened and will again. It's up to each group to apply and interpret the guidelines - but in the end if they remember *it's us and them* - that our brothers and sisters are more valuable, more important, than mundanes - then such things generally resolve themselves, in their own way, and in their own time. The sinister dialectic in action, I guess.

If if doesn't work out with one group, start your own, or join another. Carve out your own territory. Again, guided human evolution in action.

The gist is - you don't try and control everything. You don't impose lifeless abstractions or dogma or some ideology on people. You also don't follow, or have some overall *leader* you look to for guidance and who claims some kind of *authority* and who is said to be *wise*. That so old aeon!

You only develop and then spread sinister memes (presence the acausal in certain causal forms, in ONA speak), and then let human nature be human nature, and let people and individuals change and develop because of those memes, in their own way in their own time.

Like someone in the ONA said recently - we're like Open Source sinister software. We develop some programs (for human beings), we have a group of developers to develop them, and then we let people use and run with the software, and adapt it, change it, make it better. We cooperate among ourselves and with other developers of our type of software to make it better.

Other groups are like closed source, proprietary, software - they restrict access to the source code; they want people to pay for their software. They jealously guard their programs, and tell you it's the best. They hype it, market it, copyright it.

In the Open Source model, it's what works that gets you kudos.