• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ONA Satanic Points

Kori Houghton

Restricted
Edit: About the Odal Rune - It technically symbolizes a Folk, or the Folk, a Clan or the Clan, a Tribe or the Tribe. I believe David Myatt somewhere explains that a Folk has nothing to do with skin color and ethnicity but more so of people bound to you in life. The Odal Rune represents the letter "O," which is a Circle... as in your Circle of intimate associates, family, and kin. In the Five Percent Nation's Supreme Alphabet the letter "O" represents Cipher meaning a Circle of Associates, your Tribe, your Nation, your Kinfolk, who you live and die for, your comrades and companions in life.

That's half of the story, like one side of the rune :cool: The other half being the non-human component of your tribal existence, the connection point(s) of your Folk to the Earth.

nightingale

Whatever...
I believe David Myatt somewhere explains that a Folk has nothing to do with skin color and ethnicity but more so of people bound to you in life.

Yes indeed he does - in several of his recent essays, like Some Questions Concerning The Folk, Race, and Empathy and Three O’clock One English Morning. So his notion of tribes is not a racial one.

He has also been scathing about what he calls the White Hordes of Homo Hubris.

jasadallah9

o9a.org
Thanks Kori!

Those are the top ones to go for the 'straight dope'. It takes someone who is a cut above the rest to be able to look past the provocative forms that keep dummies out to be able to appreciate the Essence, like yourself and others here.

You can always tell a lot about a group or organization by the enemies and detractors it generates. The ONA seems to attract the illiterati and those who failed 6th grade reading comprehension. It's not their fault though. I blame it on the education system :)

Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Rabbit should be a year of abundance since rabbits multiply fast.

jasadallah9

o9a.org
Exactly, and well expressed.

People like reveal themselves to be superficial. The type to assume other to be a certain way or type and to judge others based on exterior things. Such people lack Empathy to feel and see the person Beneath.

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not..." - Jeremiah 5-21

Kori Houghton

Restricted
Thanks Kori!

Those are the top ones to go for the 'straight dope'. It takes someone who is a cut above the rest to be able to look past the provocative forms that keep dummies out to be able to appreciate the Essence, like yourself and others here.

You can always tell a lot about a group or organization by the enemies and detractors it generates. The ONA seems to attract the illiterati and those who failed 6th grade reading comprehension. It's not their fault though. I blame it on the education system :)

I blame it on the education system, too. I was just having a blog comment discussion about dating antiques -- about how many young sellers thoughtlessly attribute items made in Germany, Italy, and Japan for export to the USA to the 1940s decade. They don't know anything about WWII:facepalm:

It's not just the form of the flag on the ONA's blogs that's provocative. It's the color as well. That particular red almost never comes up in rotation of stylish colors for fashion or home decor. The last time I remember seeing it was very briefly in the mid 1980s, when all things Art Moderne (more commonly called Art Deco), or made to be Depression Era retro, were cool. So, like the names of horrific tropical cyclones being retired, some historical hues are pretty much retired as well. Never forget, and all that :cool:

Happy Chinese New Year! Year of the Rabbit should be a year of abundance since rabbits multiply fast.

And the same to you! About the speed of increase factor, well...that can be good, or not. Ask someone from Australia about rabbits! :eek: