• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-random questions about girls

Aquitaine

TAL said:
when she could date some random hot stud or wealthy musician

Now you're beginning to understand just how the Female mind works. Keep it up!

EDIT: Okay okay, I'll stop now LOL, I feel like I'm Trolling now ^_^

Last edited:

Nanda

Polyanna
Seriously, Paul, you need to stop. Saying "just kidding!" at the end of really offensive statements doesn't suddenly negate them; especially if you do it non-stop.

Aquitaine

Seriously, Paul, you need to stop. Saying "just kidding!" at the end of really offensive statements doesn't suddenly negate them; especially if you do it non-stop.

Ah lighthen up, Nanda! You just know it that when a Woman says the same about Men it's classed a pure humour. It's sterotyping and generalizing at it's most basic, and personally, I find it hilarious - mostly because it makes me look narrow-minded and shallow! :D

But, regardless, I've exhausted as much trolling as I can possily get away with in this thread, I'm out. Peace!

Oh and srsly TAL, Kathryn's posting some good advice, I'd talk to her :)

Aquitaine

Hmmm... I'm thinking....no.

C'mon...............?

2061145965_7a33da5dee.jpg

Pwease?

Nanda

Polyanna
Of course it's fine, but your chances of her saying yes are slim. Girls are very shallow, they don't often date another girls leftover's or rejects.

Oh holy crap, more sexist comments from you. Your name implies you're a humanist, right? You do know that women are human beings, too, right? Yeesh.

Aquitaine

Oh holy crap, more sexist comments from you. Your name implies you're a humanist, right? You do know that women are human beings, too, right? Yeesh.

Oh please stop Nanda, don't tempt me to troll even more.........

Must.......control........temptation.......

:troll:

Humanistheart

You're comment leads me to believe you don't know what humanism is, nor do you know what sexism is. An accurate discription is not sexist, but appearently to you, saying that on average men are taller than women must be sexist. You are the one displaying sexist behavior nanda, not myself. Tell you what, when you get a degree in psychology and study the factors of human interaction and attraction you can speak to me on this topic. Not before.

Last edited:

Nanda

Polyanna
You're comment leads me to believe you don't know what humanism is, nor do you know what sexism is. An accurate discription is not sexist, but appearently to you, saying that on average men are taller than women must be sexist. You are the sexist nanda. Tell you what, when you get a degree in psychology and study the factors of human interaction and attraction you can speak to me on this topic. Not before.

Right, I'm the sexist. And shallow, apparently. You're not saying that men are taller than women on average - if you had, I would have agreed with you, because it's a fact. No, you're saying that women are shallow, and I'm saying that that's a sexist crock of ****.

Humanistheart

Right, I'm the sexist. And shallow, apparently. You're not saying that men are taller than women on average - if you had, I would have agreed with you, because it's a fact. No, you're saying that women are shallow, and I'm saying that that's a sexist crock of ****.

Without offering any evidence to support your conclusion. If you're suggesting people, specifically young girls, are not shallow, in direct contrast to my statement, than by all means, offer some proof, instead of your inapropriate cursing. And yes, thinking that anything less than positive that is said about a group, in this case girls, it automatically bigotry is bigotry itself, so my statement concerning your sexist display is entirely accurate. Next you'll be suggesting that saying women tend to like chocolate or men by in large like sex is sexism. Sheesh.

Last edited:

Nanda

Polyanna
Without offering any evidence to support your conclusion. If you're suggesting people, specifically young girls, are not shallow, in direct contrast to my statement, than by all means, offer some proof, instead of you inapropriate cursing.

Yes, people can be shallow. But that's not what you said.

Nanda

Polyanna
And yes, thinking that anything less than positive that is said about a group, in this case girls, it automatically bigotry is bigotry itself, so my statement concerning your sexist display is entirely accurate.

I generally take that sort of thing on a case by case basis actually - but this is hardly your first sexist comment.

Humanistheart

I generally take that sort of thing on a case by case basis actually - but this is hardly your first sexist comment.

Right, so instead of offering some justification for you statment you merely wish to attribute undeserved accusations to my comments. Tell you what, when you have something to back up your objection in relation to shallowness, let me know. Right now you're merely waisting my time with your ramblings.

Nanda

Polyanna
Right, so instead of offering some justification for you statment you merely wish to attribute undeserved accusations to my comments. Tell you what, when you have something to back up your objection, let me know. Right now you're merely waisting my time with your ramblings.

My justification is that you called an entire gender shallow, seemingly by virtue of their gender. If this is not the case, and not what you meant, then say so.

Humanistheart

My justification is that you called an entire gender shallow, seemingly by virtue of their gender. If this is not the case, and not what you meant, then say so.

This is not at all an accurate assessment of my comment, nor does it counter the idea that girls are shallow. Perhaps you missunderstand the concept of 'justification'. I'd ask if you have any evidence against this, but I know you don't so that would be a waist.