• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Non-random questions about girls

Nanda

Polyanna
This is not at all an accurate assessment of my comment

No? Please explain, then. When you say "Girls are shallow," what are you really trying to say? The subtleties, obviously, are lost on me.

nor does it counter the idea that girls are shallow.

So, again, what am I misunderstanding, here? Because your statements all seem pretty straightforward.

Perhaps you missunderstand the concept of 'justification'. I'd ask if you have any evidence against this, but I know you don't so that would be a waist.

Evidence against the fact that girls are shallow? Sure. I'm not. I'm a girl. Unless I'm the only one, you're painting with a very broad brush. Are some girls shallow? Sure. Are many girls shallow? perhaps. Are all girls shallow? No, they aren't.

Humanistheart

No? Please explain, then. When you say "Girls are shallow," what are you really trying to say? The subtleties, obviously, are lost on me..

Indeed they were. We were not originally talking about Women in general, as your past posts implied. The OP concerns GIRLS, a specific age group of the female gender. But of course, you in your sexist zeal assumed this applied to all women when this was not said.

So, again, what am I misunderstanding, here? Because your statements all seem pretty straightforward..

You misunderstood the context and meaning, but this statement does stand. So again I'll ask if you have ANY data to counter that claim. One singel solitary scrap of proof to show that his is not the case? No? Then drop it.

Evidence against the fact that girls are shallow? Sure. I'm not.
I'm a girl. Unless I'm the only one, you're painting with a very broad brush. Are some girls shallow? Sure. Are many girls shallow? perhaps. Are all girls shallow? No, they aren't.

And you think your personal assessment of yourself matters? What a pathetic argument. If I merely said ''I'm not a sexist' would you at this point merely drop your entire claim? I think not. However you're right, since you want to make such a big deal out of this I'll narrow the brush strokes and say most girls tend to be shallow. Happy?

And in fact, something you're obviously not familiar with, all humans are shallow beings.This shouldn't be necessary to explain as I'll remind you YET AGAIN the OP was about GIRLS, something you just can't seem to grasp. Even infants, of any gender, long before societal norms work there way into the childs thoughts, spend more time looking as symetrical faces than non-symetrical ones. Human beings are shallow, shallow creatures. But, AGAIN, the OP isn't about humans, or the male gender, it's about girls.

So again, do you have ANY evidence to the contrary? No, of course you don't. Because people are shallow including the female gender and in relation to this threads specifically girls, dispite your appearent belief that women are perfect and any comments you don't like about them must be sexist. Sheesh.

Mr Cheese

Of course it's fine, but your chances of her saying yes are slim. Girls are very shallow, they don't often date another girls leftover's or rejects.
many women are shallow

but then so are many men....

for ATL, many women will date you due to the size of your wallet and/or your genitals....

many wont.

It depends on what you seek and what you put out.

Myself, I go for strong willed highly intelligent women.
I do like dumb women, but only for sex....anything over 5 to 60 minutes and I need someone with something between their ears.

In the end a hot bod is a hot bod, but boobs sag, butts get lumpy....
male dangly bits do stuff too.....

Many women also say, "The brain is the sexiest organ"... and you know they might be right....

so choose wisely, depending on what you want.

If you want a bimbo.... bring a condom!
Imagine getting a reallly reaaly stupid woman pregnant because you had sex with her.... for fun or by "accident"

be responsible

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow, reading this thread reminds me of something that my friends and I say all the time, with great sincerity - we wouldn't roll back the clock for ANYTHING. Youth ain't all it's cracked up to be!

Not to say that there aren't middle aged goobers, because there certainly are. But at least by the time you're in your forties, you might have a bigger butt but you usually have some life experience and wisdom as well - and that sure does make things easier. Oh and usually you have more money too.

I'll tell you something ironic. At the age when you look your best, people tend to spend the most time fretting and worrying about how they look. At the age when you're the most fertile, and the most horny, and are going to be looking the hardest for a mate, you have the least maturity and knowledge about who you would be best with. And usually when you have the fewest responsibilities, and the most freedom to take off in any direction, you usually have the least amount of money.

Makes me glad to be middle aged!