• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New to rf =)

Anthur

Hey!
Name's Alen, I'm 17 years old and live in Vienna.
I used to be muslim but I do not believe in Islam anymore because some stuff that I think are not logical.
So I am basicly atheist but I am looking for a religion what will satisfy me and make my life more fun.
I dont really have hobbys, I used to be a gamer til my parents took my PC.
I'm in a "HTL" right now, its a engineering highschool and my department is electronics and computer science.
I hope to learn exciting stuff here and maybe find the religion I want to be a part of :)

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums! I think you'll find we've got a very diverse menagerie of users here. :D

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to RF Anthur! You'll have no trouble finding religions to interest you here :)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a heathen but I am interested in that because the way I found that religion is.. mysterious :D

"Heathen" is how some people playfully refer to being an atheist. That's how I was using the term.

There you go. You can call yourself a heathen now! :D

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
Peace and welcome to the forums, Anthur! May you be blessed in the path you choose!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Have a....
blt.jpg

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Welcome to RF, Alen. Hope you enjoy the premises.

Oh, and don't look too close at Deidre's avatar or you might have impure thoughts. I am sure about that danger.

Deidre

Welcome to RF, Alen. Hope you enjoy the premises.

Oh, and don't look too close at Deidre's avatar or you might have impure thoughts. I am sure about that danger.

I changed it so no one would have impure thoughts. See? I care about you all. :D
:heart:

In truth, I'm looking at bridal pics tonight, and getting ideas for veils. ^_^

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Come to think of it, I am not sure after all. Would you have a more detailed picture of the previous avatar for me to solve that burning doubt?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
So it is true?

There is a side of me that people do not make fun of?

Would you happen to have his email or something? I need some behavior tips.