• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New here

ToelessTooth

It's My Birthday!
Been watching this place briefly and decided to give it ago. Atheist and skeptic here. I find religion interesting even though I disagree with it. Looking forward to interesting conversations.

Is that a good intro? idk. Hi anyway.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Been watching this place briefly and decided to give it ago. Atheist and skeptic here. I find religion interesting even though I disagree with it. Looking forward to interesting conversations.

Hi! :) Welcome, hope you enjoy.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

You're definitely in good company. Welcome.

danieldemol

Premium Member

Welcome to RF :)

Laika

Premium Member

Welcome to the forums Toeless Tooth. I hope you enjoy your time here and that you are looking forward to the new year. :)

PureX

Veteran Member

Welcome.

What do you find interesting about it?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hi, welcome to RF, there are a few atheists around these parts so you will fit in just fine.

Just a word or few about the hierarchy. Staff are gods but gods you can talk too and have a laugh with. Then you get us plebs who can be very interesting, amenable and often dogmatic. We even have a friendly (usually) grizzly bear.

The Staff very kindly open the staff canteen to all comers, i im sure @Revoltingest will be along later with the bacon menu

In the meantime sit back, enjoy the ride and enjoy a petite gateaux or few

macaron-magasin-gâteaux-confiserie-image_csp52429314.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings, toeless one!
It's time for the free (if they don't catch us) breakfast in the RF staff cafeteria.
Avocado+Toast+-+1.jpg

Waiting on you today will be @ChristineM & @Quagmire....
OIP.ex0kxuNFKXW416z1_8sdPgAAAA

(Guess which is which.)

Pickanick basket inspection will be by @Wu Wei....
hqdefault.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Greetings, toeless one!
It's time for the free (if they don't catch us) breakfast in the RF staff cafeteria.
Avocado+Toast+-+1.jpg

Waiting on you today will be @ChristineM & @Quagmire....
OIP.ex0kxuNFKXW416z1_8sdPgAAAA

(Guess which is which.)

Pickanick basket inspection will be by @Wu Wei....
hqdefault.jpg

A wonderful welcome as i would of expected from a native Revoltistanian.

P s. To take that photo of @Quagmire and myself you must have caught me on a short day

Cooky

Veteran Member

...Hey.

MV5BMTAyOTUwOTEzODNeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDkxNDg0NDc@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,669,1000_AL_.jpg

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Welcome!