• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My mother has passed away today.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
She passed at 3:19 pm EST. They told me she went quickly and peacefully. She had pancreatic cancer since last spring and declined very quickly. Her name was Linda. She was 65. She was everything to me and I cannot believe she is gone. I am alone now. I wish I had been there with her when she went.

I'll always love and miss you, Mom. May God have mercy and grant you acceptance into His loving embrace.

Curious George

Veteran Member
She passed at 3:19 pm EST. They told me she went quickly and peacefully. She had pancreatic cancer since last spring and declined very quickly. Her name was Linda. She was 65. She was everything to me and I cannot believe she is gone. I am alone now. I wish I had been there with her when she went.

I'll always love and miss you, Mom. May God have mercy and grant you acceptance into His loving embrace.
Thank you for sharing.

May your memories of her stay vibrant. I am certain she will continue to influence even us through her influence of you.

Best wishes.

Norman

Defender of Truth

Norman: Hello Saint Frankenstein, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. I lost my Mother two years ago. I share your pain, and my thoughts and prayers extend to you and your family. May God bless you and watch over you.[/QUOTE]

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I am very sorry to hear that Frank.

My Mom is up there age wise. I am always a little afraid when I get a call from Chicago. It is something we all have to deal with.
Best wishes.
Tom

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

No words can express my feelings, may God give you the strength and patience and
may her soul rest in peace.