• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Girl Next Door
DVD/Color/ 92 Mins./ NR/ 1953
When widowed cartoonist Bill Carter (Dan Dailey) falls in love with the girl next door, Broadway star Jeannie Laird (June Haver), it causes a rift with his 10-year-old son, Joe (Billy Gray). Resentful of the relationship, Joe tries to create problems with his dad's comic strip. Tunes in this lighthearted musical include "If I Love You a Mountain," "I'm Mad About the Girl Next Door" and "You're Doin' All Right." Cara Williams co-stars.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
DVD/ Color/ 122 Mins./ PG-13/ 2008
Hollywood icon Harrison Ford returns to the role of the adventurous archaeologist Indiana Jones nearly 20 years after he last donned the famous fedora and bullwhip to save the world from imminent peril. Joining Ford for this latest installment of the Steven Spielberg-George Lucas collaboration are Academy Award winner Cate Blanchett, Ray Winstone, Jim Broadbent, Karen Allen, John Hurt and Shia LaBeouf as Jones's headstrong young sidekick.

Retire the franchise already!

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Saw the new Star Teck.... I want to see it again before I make any final judgments... but my initial reaction is quite positive. :D

wa:do

cardero

Citizen Mod
Monsters Crash The Pajama Party
DVD/ Color/ 90 Mins./ NR/ 1965
A group of sorority girls undergoes an initiation by spending the night in a haunted house, unaware that a mad scientist is conducting gruesome experiments in the basement. The beauties are abducted and left to hope that their boyfriends will come to the rescue. This campy comedy-horror film was originally part of a live show in which actors "escaped" from the film to nab victims from the audience. Vic McGee and James Reason star.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Just saw Wolverine.

It was great!
icon14.gif

doesn't really work as a prequel to the X-men series, but who cares.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Just saw Wolverine.

It was great!
icon14.gif

doesn't really work as a prequel to the X-men series, but who cares.
It was originally intended to be a film that came before the X-Men movies. I would have preferred it as a prequel.

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
HBO Documentary CATHOUSE; The Series (4 Disc Series)
DVD/ Color/ 552 Mins./ NR/ 2005
A spin-off from two "America Undercover" documentaries, this HBO reality show profiles Nevada's Moonlite BunnyRanch, a legal brothel outside Reno. Seventeen episodes, more daring than the originals, reveal what goes on behind the establishment's closed doors. Viewers will meet Moonlite prostitutes such as Air Force Amy and Sunset Thomas, discover their sexual secrets during actual client visits and see how they cut loose after a hard day's work.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
OH MY GOSH I AM GOING THROUGH THEATER WITHDRAWAL SYNDROME!

There are absolutely NO GOOD SUMMER MOVIES OUT YET. I want to go watch a movie in a theater with popcorn and soda and lots of surround sound and there's not a freaking thing I even want to go see.

I HATE SUMMER MOVIES!

OmarKhayyam

We saw Star Trek. it was OK but just a space western. The movie has no substance, just a few laughs and some very good graphics.

I've just outgrown that series. BattleStar is SO much more. Both Trek and Wars seem so shallow now.

Draka

Wonder Woman
We saw Star Trek. it was OK but just a space western. The movie has no substance, just a few laughs and some very good graphics.

I've just outgrown that series. BattleStar is SO much more. Both Trek and Wars seem so shallow now.

Oh, I must totally disagree. We went to see Star Trek thursday night and I loved it. Granted, it was a new twist to it, an alternate reality thing, but I really think they did a great job with it. I also liked that Leonard Nimoy was in it and the stunning realization you get when you first see Spock's mom and realize who's playing her because her name isn't mentioned anywhere in conjunction with the movie really.

I actually wouldn't mind if they decided to do another Star Trek movie with the same cast. Would be very neat to see where they would go with it.

OmarKhayyam

". . .when you first see Spock's mom and realize who's playing her because her name isn't mentioned anywhere in conjunction with the movie really."

I guess this a generational thing. When I 1st saw her I remembered Jane Wyman and Mark Lenard. I had no idea who the actress was. I just looked her up and you know what? I STILL have no idea.

I did notice that Majal is still the voice of the computer.