• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't think I've watched any movies in awhile. I watched Super Troopers on the Fox station awhile ago, but I don't think it counts because it was so heavily edited and censored, probably the most heavily edited-for-TV versions of any movie I have ever seen. But it still had the meow scene, which is my favorite scene and something that has never gotten old to me so it was worth the awkward voice edits, cutting large parts of various scenes out, and stuff that just wasn't funny because the humor was lost because it was made TV friendly.

InfidelRiot

Mirror-Mirror-2012-Movie-Poster-2.jpg

Donowitz

Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, the 2005 release. I don't know why but I love that movie, even if it was "overhyped!"

I have also watched Amelie for about the 17th time.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Finally watched the extended version of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Sadly, there were issues with The Two Towers DVDs, so I'll need to get back to that one.

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Warrior w/ Tom Hardy.

Hardy was in really good shape for the movie and acted very well. The overall plot was decent and I enjoyed it.

Tom Hardy fangirl now.

Noaidi

slow walker
Watching 'Marley' - a long documentary movie about the late great Bob. A great fusion of music, politics and activism.