• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

JamBar85

Master Designer
I watched Million Doller Baby the other day. Fantastic film. One of the most emotional films i've seen. Put a different spin on a boxing film aswell which i liked.

Watched Transformers again since I saw it at the cinema and it's still amazing!

Last film I saw at the cinema was Hitman. A good watch. Was pretty much what I expected. Not bad but not superb either. Very good action scenes, easy as pie story and good eye candy aswell. A solid action flick.

cardero

Citizen Mod
SLEEPER
DVD/ Color/ 87 Mins./ PG/ 1973
Health-food store proprietor Miles Monroe (Woody Allen) bites the dust in 1973 and ends up cryogenically frozen. Defrosted into a Big Brother dystopia where people pleasure themselves with an "orgasmatron" and dissidents' brains are "electronically simplified," Miles becomes a hunted man. He masquerades as an android butler in the home of a self-indulgent poet (Diane Keaton), but the ruse doesn't last, and soon they're both on the lam.

I’m a huge fan of Woody Allen’s earlier films and I do not mind pulling this one out every once in awhile.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I saw the Golden Compass. I didn't know what the heck was going on half the time. Other than that it was alright.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Tuff Turf
DVD/ Color/ 111 Mins./ R/ 1985
Morgan (James Spader) is the new kid in school. Unfortunately for him, he has a history of trouble, along with a cool, rebellious attitude. And to make matters worse, Morgan also has eyes for the hottie girlfriend of the school's tough guy. Let's hope Morgan makes it to graduation! Co-stars Robert Downey Jr., Kim Richards and Olivia Barash. Los Angeles bands Jack Mack and Heart Attack are featured on the soundtrack.

One of my guilty pleasures from the 80’s. Good performance by James Spader and Kim Richards is immaculate in it.

cardero

Citizen Mod
How To Stuff A Wild Bikini
DVD/ Color/ 93 Mins./ UR/ 1965
The last of the Frankie Avalon-Annette Funicello "beach" musicals has Frankie (Avalon) scheming to keep Dee Dee (Funicello) from flirting while he's on Navy duty in Tahiti. To that end, he enlists witch doctor Buster Keaton to conjure up a well-stuffed bikini (Beverly Adams) to lure the boys away. Eric Von Zipper (Harvey Lembeck), Bonehead (Jody McCrea) and the rest of the gang are back, with songs by the Kingsmen.

An admission to all forum members: There is nothing like a bikini-clad, musical beach movie that just may support the existence of hell for me.

Nanda

Polyanna
I saw a sneak preview of Juno the other night. It was quite good. I recommend it to anyone who liked Little Miss Sunshine.