• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
Night Train Murders
DVD/ Color/ 94 Mins./ NR/ 1975
In this dark tale from Italian cult horror director Aldo Lado, vacationing friends Margaret (Irene Miracle) and Lisa are forced to change trains due to a bomb threat. But their second train is just as dangerous: They get stuck in a section with coldhearted thugs Blacky (Flavio Bucci) and Curly (Gianfranco De Grassi), who begin to terrorize the girls. Can Margaret and Lisa fend off the killers until their train reaches its destination?

cardero

Citizen Mod
HAPPY FEET
DVD/ Color/ 109 Mins./ PG/ 2006
Living with his colony in the Antarctic, young emperor penguin Mumble is aptly named: While his friends use their singing skills to attracts mates, his caterwauling sends potential sweethearts waddling in the opposite direction. But Mumble is blessed with an unusual gift -- he can tap dance in a way that would make Fred Astaire jealous! Elijah Wood, Nicole Kidman, Robin Williams and Hugh Jackman lend their voices to this spirited Oscar-winning tale.

Mumbles looks reaaaaaaaalllly cute in that film, must watch it!! CUTIE LITTLE PENGUINS! You know, my son played a part in that film, he wa sone of the students, i played the part of one of the elders. We got a blu-ray copy each for free. Although not many ps3 on sale is fraze(our version of game)

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I saw "The Mist" this weekend.

It would have been a pretty decent horror flick if it didn't have such a crappy ending.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Cavite
DVD/ Color/ 80 Mins./ NR/ 2006
Filipino-American Adam (Ian Gamazon) comes face to face with contemporary geopolitical realities when he returns to his homeland to attend his father's funeral. Barely off the plane, Adam receives a chilling phone call saying Muslim terrorists have abducted and will kill his mother and sister if he doesn't comply with the radicals' demands. As the stakes grow exponentially, Adam must confront impossible choices in this fast-paced indie thriller.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Santo: El Enmascardo de Plata: Infraterrestre!
DVD/ Color/ 140 Mins./ NR/ 2001
The Mexican masked wrestling superhero (portrayed here by Jorge Guzman, the son of the original Santo) returns in this adventure. A group of kidnappers is terrorizing the world--but are they earthly criminals...or aliens? Only a young boy named Diego knows the truth, and only Santo can save him from grave danger.

El Santo!!!

cardero

Citizen Mod
GHANDI
DVD/ Color/ 190 Mins!!!!/ PG/ 1982
Epic and unforgettable, Gandhi swept the 1983 Oscars, winning eight awards, including Best Picture, Best Actor (Ben Kingsley), Best Screenplay and Best Director for Richard Attenborough. The awe-inspiring story of Mahatma Gandhi, the diminutive lawyer who stood up to the British in India and became an international symbol of nonviolence and understanding, brilliantly underscores the difference one individual can make.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Fantastic film that was.
I have a feeling I am going to like it too. My first time watching it.

It is not a practice of mine to list movies in this thread without first watching them but I just received this movie today and it is over three hours long so I am now just hunkering down for what is going to be a long night.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Repulsion
DVD/ B&W/ 145 Mins./ UR/ 1965
This truly chilling film tracks the descent into madness of a sexually confused beauty parlor worker named Carol (Catherine Deneuve), who shares an apartment with her sister Helen (Yvonne Furneaux). When Helen and her boyfriend (Ian Hendry) go off on vacation together, Carol is left alone in the apartment, where the constantly ticking clock, dripping faucets and jangling telephone maker her even more paranoid. Roman Polanski directs.