• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Faster
It was a good movie with a lot of action. A good guy flick but one can certainly wait until it comes to DVD.

The new Harry Potter.
Great movie. I seem to like them all. I'm eager to see the next one (Part 2). I think it's worth the money to see it on the big screen instead of waiting for the DVD.

Side Note: I'm not a fan of 3D movies. While some affects are noticeable I find myself not enjoying them as they seem to wash (dull) the color of the movie. Disney World, when watching in 3D, dulls the color a little but the technology in their 3D rendering is spectacular (minus the effects of feel and smell). Just speaking on their 3D, it seems to be better than what I've been seeing in the theaters.

OK, enough of my ramblings.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Inception

Eclipse

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part One)

Tangled

They were all okay. I liked Harry Potter and Tangled the best. They made me laugh.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
My sister took me to go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One and she bought Vampires Suck( I liked that movie).

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

If you are a fan of the Narnia books, I think you will like it. I thought it was well done, and stuck closely to the evocative mood of the book.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Kind of want to see the new Narnia flick but not sure if I want to wait for DVD.

Want to see Megamind but will wait for DVD.

I saw Twilight Eclipse on DVD and it was "okay" but predictable.

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
Creepy atmosphere, great performances. Kind of a Polanski-meets-Argento celebration of 80s horror. I loved it.
[youtube]6SOur3WwZvM[/youtube]
The Pusher trilogy is excellent so I was looking forward to this film. It's pretentious, melodramatically bordering on silly, yet brutal and fascinating.
[youtube]dQgoGccHJD4[/youtube]

TJ73

I just saw Inception as well. I love movies with a twist. If the ending makes me say WHOA! I love it.
But this didnt quite do it

I just watched the movie Salt with my boyfriend... He enjoyed it alot, but as for me, not at all... The story line was next to basic, and it was just mostly action, shooting, and moving.

Meh... I guess I never liked action movies anyways!