• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Problems For Hunter Biden?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Is this President Hunter Biden you are talking about, if not why are you talking about him?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Is this President Hunter Biden you are talking about, if not why are you talking about him?
Ya gotta remember that their badly tainted super-hero is now outta office, thus there's nothing much else they can do but whine about anything or everything. Just because maybe a couple of hundreds of thousands died from covid unnecessarily, according to Birx, is no big deal to them. And Trump's supporting Putin while going against our own military intelligence assessments is not a big deal to them either. And then his support for the insurrection at the Capitol is no big deal because what do we need democratic values for anyway?

It's all about a blind loyalty to Trump no matter what he says or does.

esmith

Veteran Member
I see you are now trying to tell us what we can and can not say of this forum.
It appears that you liberals have an issue with firearms, but when the problem deals with someone associated with your darlings it is verboten.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Look Hunter/Biden is a insert your choice of insult here.
But at least he’s not a failed dictator.
Than again I’m not American so I hate all politicians lol

esmith

Veteran Member
Ya gotta remember that their badly tainted super-hero is now outta office, thus there's nothing much else they can do but whine about anything or everything. Just because maybe a couple of hundreds of thousands died from covid unnecessarily, according to Birx, is no big deal to them. And Trump's supporting Putin while going against our own military intelligence assessments is not a big deal to them either. And then his support for the insurrection at the Capitol is no big deal because what do we need democratic values for anyway?

It's all about a blind loyalty to Trump no matter what he says or does.
see post #4. It seems to address you also.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
If I remember correctly, one of Trump's sons took a great big gun to Africa and killed a whole bunch of endangered beautiful animals, so do you support the killing of Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinos etc.

esmith

Veteran Member
If I remember correctly, one of Trump's sons took a great big gun to Africa and killed a whole bunch of endangered beautiful animals, so do you support the killing of Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinos etc.
As long as it is legal.
Do you support the killing of unborn babies??????

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Today's American conservatives remind me of some kind of undead poltergeist trapped in a dark space behind a wall, looking out through a peephole at the light of liberalism and feeling bitter about the happiness of the left, clanking its chains and flinging its feces at them in its rage.

Expect to see a litany of meaningless threads like this one with empty, manufactured grievances for the next four to eight years. There are no good ideas or constructive contribution coming from the right - just bilious character assassination.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Hang on, I'm already at max on the despising dial; you mean I've got to reset my dial? What absolute scum. In fact, that's unkind to scum.

Audie

Veteran Member
FWIW, I took time to look up some info on
big game hunting in Africa.

Now personally, I have the luxury of taking the
stance that I'd not kill anything more sentient than a fish and that only for food.

But poor people in Africa don't get such luxuries, and the big charismatic animals of Africa, as well as many lesser ones are a menace to the livelihoods of rural people in Africa.

Hunting by Euros, Americans is primarily in large reserves ut wherever, the exorbitant fees are what pays for conservation.
Essentially, the farming of antelope etc.

Now, while I find it distasteful it's how things are. If nobody cares enough about the animals to pay actual dollars to protect them they are hypocrites of a most egregious sort to complain if someone does- or for that matter if the animals disappear because the economics are better with them extinct.

Preaching and posturing from some imaginary high ground based on ignorance and and political prejudice is no better than trashy.

IF HB is a felon then let him be treated like any
other common criminal, irs nothing to do with
African animals, Joe B, or anyone but himself,
unless others took part.

Orbit

I'm a planet

Hunter Biden is a private citizen. Why should his comings and goings be news? You can't find any substantive complaint against the President, so you attack relatives who are not in office. It reminds me of Billy Carter, a favorite punching bag when Jimmy Carter was President.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
The event happened in 2018 (according to the second source), so this story will probably be muddy. All of that aside, I am in favor of stronger background checks across the board, Hunter Biden included. If it can be verified that he was not truthful during that background check, he should be held accountable.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The event happened in 2018 (according to the second source), so this story will probably be muddy. All of that aside, I am in favor of stronger background checks across the board, Hunter Biden included. If it can be verified that he was not truthful during that background check, he should be held accountable.
The sad thing is there are many, many people who lie about it. I personally know two people, both with bipolar 2 and borderline personality disorder, and they were able to go through legal/normal channels for a gun.
As a case manager there were many clients who had guns, and our orientation did include talking to clients specifically about guns (and pills and other such things) if they are in crisis. Because many of them, who are in need enough to qualify for case management, do in fact have [il]legal guns.