• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More Problems For Hunter Biden?

Audie

Veteran Member
If I remember correctly, one of Trump's sons took a great big gun to Africa and killed a whole bunch of endangered beautiful animals, so do you support the killing of Elephants, Giraffes, Rhinos etc.

You remember wrong. Zero endangered species were involved.

Killing such as leopard, elephant etc is, I think, an appaling thing to
do, and I am totally against it.

Recklessly leveling false charges is also appalling behaviour.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
The people sit by their wagons peacefully eating and drinking. Then, the Indians arrive and shoot them from afar. See how brave the Indians are, shooting the people whilst they are eating and drinking. Once all the proud wagon owners have been shot the Indians stand next to the corpses and take photographs of themselves with their trophies. Aren't we brave, they say, we killed these magnificent, but dangerous creatures whilst they ate their sandwiches. What trophies the Indians have. It's legal too.

Audie

Veteran Member
The people sit by their wagons peacefully eating and drinking. Then, the Indians arrive and shoot them from afar. See how brave the Indians are, shooting the people whilst they are eating and drinking. Once all the proud wagon owners have been shot the Indians stand next to the corpses and take photographs of themselves with their trophies. Aren't we brave, they say, we killed these magnificent, but dangerous creatures whilst they ate their sandwiches. What trophies the Indians have. It's legal too.

I've seen some weird analogories but that one
is a champ.

pearl

Biden knew before considering to run that his son Hunter was going to be brought up. I'm sure their ready to deal with it.

esmith

Veteran Member
Biden knew before considering to run that his son Hunter was going to be brought up. I'm sure their ready to deal with it.
No they will just circle the wagons and count on their lackeys in MSM and their sheeple to cover for them.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
So Biden lying on a gun application, if that even happened is a much worse crime than wholesale slaughter of endangered animals.

Audie

Veteran Member

Argali sheep are "near threatened". Not "endangered".
So, false.
Grizzly bearare not endangered. False again.
African lephants are not endangered species. Another false.

Bears are extinct, along with moose bison and
wolves, on Manhattan Island.
"Extinct in some places" is not give endangered species status.

None of your claims about hunting endangerdcspecies are true.

Audie

Veteran Member
So Biden lying on a gun application, if that even happened is a much worse crime than wholesale slaughter of endangered animals.

There is no evidence that Trump killed any endangerd species or broke any law.
None of the named species are endangered.

Last edited:

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
Speaking of actual laws being broken though....

That reminded me about Trump being at the center of criminal investigations, and I wondered where those are at. Here's an update:

Currently, the ex-president is the defendant in approximately 29 lawsuits, according to The Washington Post, though likely more worrisome to him are the criminal investigations he’s at the center of, particularly the one being led by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. In the last several months, the D.A. has brought on the attorney who put John Gotti and other white-collar criminals behind bars, has reportedly been working to flip the Trump Organizations longtime CFO, and, most crucially, obtained Trump’s much sought-after tax returns, documents that the Queens-born real estate developer has gone to such extreme lengths to keep secret that some people have gotten the impression they contain extremely incriminating information. ...
Prosecutors Are Lining Up Witnesses to Explain Donald Trump’s Many Alleged Crimes to a Jury

Audie

Veteran Member
The rubbish is phony claims about Trump junior.

I personally think the trumps are apalling;

Others may have similar feelings about those
who bear false witness with untrue claims.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
No they will just circle the wagons and count on their lackeys in MSM and their sheeple to cover for them.
Im curious, is the point of this thread to discuss the topic or take pot shots at political opponents? I'm fine either way, but a bit of transparency is always welcomed.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Ah...
A play directly out of Trumps book....

Are they going to threaten taking them to court?
Another Trump play.