• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern man like footprints found, evolution theory in doubt.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You need to offer more than beliefs as science, no matter how many times you..pretend...to offer it.

dad you are projecting again. That is your flaw not mine. You want more but dishonestly ignore the science when it is presented to you. To get over that you need to learn what is and what is not evidence. I am willing to help you. Until you learn there is no point at all in trying to give you any evidence since we know what your dishonest reaction will be.

Your fear keeps telling us that you know that you are wrong.

dad1

dad you are projecting again. That is your flaw not mine. You want more but dishonestly ignore the science when it is presented to you. To get over that you need to learn what is and what is not evidence. I am willing to help you. Until you learn there is no point at all in trying to give you any evidence since we know what your dishonest reaction will be.

Your fear keeps telling us that you know that you are wrong.
Thanks for the latest cut and paste spam response. However you cannot offer beliefs as science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Thanks for the latest cut and paste spam response. However you cannot offer beliefs as science.
dad, you are once again projecting your faults upon others. You have the same problems that you have always had.

Can you tell us why you are so afraid?

A true Christian would not be afraid of such a simple concept.

dad1

dad, you are once again projecting your faults upon others. You have the same problems that you have always had.

Can you tell us why you are so afraid?

A true Christian would not be afraid of such a simple concept.
Blather all you like, you must offer more than beliefs as science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Blather all you like, you must offer more than beliefs as science.

dad, you need to quit lying about me. You are the one that blathers here. And you are the one with mere belief, in a refuted myth at that.

If you want evidence you need to learn what is and what is not evidence. Otherwise you will simply deny it again.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
To me a bible believer is someone who believes that Jesus is the creator of man and all things. They also believe that the way the bible says He created it all is correct.

That is only your version of a "Bible believer". There are countless variations on Bible belief in the many different sects of Christianity. You are putting quite a burden of proof upon yourself if you claim that only your version is the right version.

Tiberius

No. I propose that they formed a few hundred years or some such after the flood. to build to where they are now. I don't know how long they took to build up, but I assume it could have been days or weeks or years. Same thing with the rapid separation of continents. One feature of the former nature was that the laws of thermodynamics we know were not here. so no killing heat with the rapid continental movement!

So the Himalayas formed very quickly. Was this in the present state or the past state? Wasn't it the present state after the flood? How can you explain such rapid growth in the present state?

But lets say that it happened in the former state, and as you say, the laws of thermodynamics were different. Why is it that everything we see in the universe is entirely consistent with the present state laws of thermodynamics? Why is it that no scientist at any time has ever said, "Wait a minute, this ancient rock formation could only have happened if the laws of thermodynamics were completely different when this rock was formed!" Why does that never happen, dad?

Tiberius

The bible is not invented, your same state past beliefs are actually.

Once again you provide nothing than a loud insistance that you are right. Your lack of evidence destroys you, dad.

You explain how you could live 1000 years and have trees grow in days in this present nature then.

Easy. It never happened. The Bible is myth.

You were wrong. Your points never ever addressed the issues.

Yes they did.

Last edited by a moderator:

gnostic

The Lost One
Over 99% of scientists accept evolutionary biology.

Try again.
Great so not bible believers then, or wise. So?
You are ignoring that of those “99% of scientists”, also included people who are of Christian and Jewish backgrounds.

Many biologists in Charles Darwin’s time, who accepted evolution as a scientific theory, were themselves “Christians”, including Darwin himself.