• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern man like footprints found, evolution theory in doubt.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As for me, I am proud of my beliefs and they are solid as a rock. Let the winds blow and the waves roar. While my beliefs agree with science, I do not offer them as science. You should be so lucky.
LOL!! Oh my! There goes another irony meter. You do not even know what is and what is not science.

We can discuss that too. And your beliefs clearly do not agree with science. dad, you really need to reread the Ten Commandments.

whirlingmerc

:facepalm:

Please, there was no "flood".

I prefer the word 'mabool' the super catastrophic event that left the white cliffs of dover and the giant causeway between ireland and scottland with vulcanism and when the stuff settled and billions of dead things buried in rock layers all over the earth

Flood sounds way too little

This one was like when a billiard ball hits the tectonic plates, land masses scatter and a ball named India moves across the ocean and rams into Asia and makes the Himalayas before slowing up... it was quite the thing

The Genesis of Grace
Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 6.57.04 AM.png

Last edited:

whirlingmerc

LOL!! Oh my! There goes another irony meter. You do not even know what is and what is not science.

We can discuss that too. And your beliefs clearly do not agree with science. dad, you really need to reread the Ten Commandments.

By science its good to know if one means the scientific method only or also the religious suppositions of atheism taken axiomatically in Trojan horse fashion

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I prefer the word 'mabool' the super catastrophic event that left the white cliffs of dover and the giant causeway between ireland and scottland with vulcanism and when the stuff settled and billions of dead things buried in rock layers all over the earth

Flood sounds way too little

This one was like when a billiard ball hits the tectonic plates, land masses scatter and a ball named India moves across the ocean and rams into Asia and makes the Himalayas before slowing up... it was quite the thing

The Genesis of Grace
View attachment 19873
Nope, you are just hand waving and misinterpreting observations.

If there was a flood we would see evidence of it. The white cliffs of Dover are not the result of a flood. In fact they are evidence against it. And how does the giant's causeway indicate a flood?

Tell me your version of the flood and I can go on at length why we know it did not happen.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
By science its good to know if one means the scientific method only or also the religious suppositions of atheism taken axiomatically in Trojan horse fashion

Please, don't fail the basic honesty tests that so many creationists have failed. It was early Christian geologists that largely disproved the flood myth. There are no "religious suppositions of atheism". If someone told you that they were lying. Do you understand the scientific method? Most creationists don't. And I have yet to meet a creationist that understands the simple concept of scientific evidence.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
That makes absolutely no sense. If all of those billions of dead things died in one, catastrophic event, we would find them all in the same layer of strata. A single event cannot neatly distribute billions of dead organisms through millions of years worth of geological strata.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The majority of scientists today are theists. There is no grand atheistic scientific conspiracy, covert or otherwise.

I always find it amazing that creationists will try to smear all scientists by trying to claim that scientists have an atheistic agenda, and then they refer to sources that actually require any scientists that work for them not to use the scientific method.

dad1

dad, you are not being honest. I have supported my claims. I got tired of your dishonest ignoring evidence and told you that you need to learn what is and what is not evidence if you wanted any from me. Instead of taking the proper action and learning what is and what is not evidence you have continued to run away from the topic.

It is abundantly clear to the lurkers that you keep appealing to that you are afraid of the concept and only a person that knew he was wrong would be afraid. Once again, one you learn what is and what is not evidence you will be given all of the evidence that you can ask for.

As long as you continue to run away, you lose.
You need to 'support your claims' with something other than beliefs when claiming it is science.

dad1

And you are enjoying the fruits of science right now. That makes your posts here rather hypocritical.
If you get any science that applies to the OP, or creation evolution debate, get back to us. Remember, do not offer beliefs or pretend you could post something but...for whatever supposed reason...you do not post it. This is your quest.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you get any science that applies to the OP, or creation evolution debate, get back to us. Remember, do not offer beliefs or pretend you could post something but...for whatever supposed reason...you do not post it. This is your quest.

dad, you have been given science that relates to the OP, many times. You ignore evidence. As a result your demands will not be met until you demonstrate that you understand the concept.

What is amazing is that you could have learned what evidence is more than ten times over. Instead you keep running away.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Not bible believers though. Believing in some unknown, undefined god who may have been involved while sleep walking...or not...in creation is no god at all.
And how many scientists do you know believe in specifically that kind of God rather than an Abrahamic one?

dad1

dad, you have been given science that relates to the OP, many times. You ignore evidence. As a result your demands will not be met until you demonstrate that you understand the concept.

What is amazing is that you could have learned what evidence is more than ten times over. Instead you keep running away.
You need to offer more than beliefs as science, no matter how many times you..pretend...to offer it.