• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern man like footprints found, evolution theory in doubt.

dad1

You are a hopeless case Dad1; evidence is Fake News to you, you are just like Trump and his lackeys. If it doesn't meet your agenda it is Spam.
No. Every claim or evidence has to stand on it's own legs. You have only splashed beliefs all over evidences and tried to offer the wet colored, unrecognizable result as evidence. I dry it off, wipe ff the color, and look at it for what it really is. If you still try and pawn off that deceit as evidence you are peddling fake news in every literal way.

Good luck believe what you like, just please don't indoctrinate any children with your nonsense
Lurkers, I suggest praying with children to get saved if you get the chance even if their parents do not like it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You have not said how. I don't blame you, it would be destroyed in a comical way.
Dad, real Christians do not break the Ninith Commandment. Yes, your reply would be comical, but not for the reason that You think. And until you learn what is and what is not evidence you know the rule.

You post on religious forums claiming religion is a flaw?

I did not say that religion is a flaw. It is your flaw.
I do not like a con job, where beliefs used by science (we could refer to as religion) are sold as something else. If they admitted they had only religion, fine. It is not the religion or beliefs are wrong in every case, what is wrong is offering them as so called science.

Don't give us that. You bought into a con job and you are afraid.

No? So where did you hear about the flood, the pub?

That is quite the non sequitur. You keep forgetting that I understand your book of myth better than you do.

Of course we do. Now work on learning how it was in the far past.

I know far more about that than you ever will. You can't understand the past when you don't understand evidence.

No. I renounce apehood! Science puts man into a category with beasts, that does not mean we are beasts. I reject that categorization. It is a belief based insult to the dignity and intelligence of man and the word of God.

You cannot renounce "apehood" . If you claim to be a man then you are claiming to be an ape. And once again you make the error of thinking that the Bible is the word of God. Why do you insist on insulting your God?

Remember, claiming there was a same nature in the past is only a figment of your imagination until you find evidence for it.

Wrong again dad. You need to find evidence for your myth. Until you do you lose. I have evidence for my beliefs, you are the one that has none. Plus you do not even understand the concept of evidence.

When you are ready to learn I am ready to help you.

dad1

I understand your book of myth better than you do....

I know far more about that than you ever will. .

You cannot renounce "apehood"
Sure I can, watch this. I hereby renounce apehood...regardless of whether the apes like it or not.

The word ape is just a word coined to lump beasts and man together. Count me out.

you make the error of thinking that the Bible is the word of God.

I have evidence for my beliefs, you are the one that has none. .
At least you now admit your same state past beliefs are beliefs.

Hint: Rather than boast of how much you think you know, just try posting something other than vain blather.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
At least you now admit your same state past beliefs are beliefs.

Hint: Rather than boast of how much you think you know, just try posting something other than vain blather.

Please, dad, you need to quit making false claims about me. I am not the one that blathers here. That would be you.

And you know the rules. If you want evidence you need to discuss the concept. Right now we can all see that when it comes to the topic you have no clue and it scares you. You know that we do have evidence. You clearly know that you have none.

Once you demonstrate that you understand the concept I will gladly give you all of the evidence that you ask for.

dad1

If you want evidence you need to discuss the concept.
Lots of concepts were discussed and we saw nothing, as in this post, from you.

I have speculated that in the different nature past, the continents moved fast to get where they are today. It is likely that no great heat in that nature was produced as it would be now due to friction and etc. I have also deduced that the final phase of the movement did produce a lot of heat, because the final phase would have been in this nature. (with the nature change being the mechanism for the rapid drift) This would likely all mean that the hot spots we have, as well as most volcanism and heat under the earth would be due to this event. (not some imagined hot center of the earth)

Looking at news today I see that this scenario fits the evidence.

"In the new study, reported in the journal Nature Geosciences, Liu and graduate students Quan Zhou and Jiashun Hu used a technique called seismic tomography to peer deep into the subsurface of the western U.S. and piece together the geologic history behind the volcanism. Using supercomputers, the team ran different tectonic scenarios to observe a range of possible geologic histories for the western U.S. over the past 20 million years. The effort yielded little support for the traditional mantle plume hypothesis."
..."It appears that the mantle plume under the western U.S. is sinking deeper into Earth through time, which seems counterintuitive," Liu said. "This suggests that something closer to the surface -- an oceanic slab originating from the western tectonic boundary -- is interfering with the rise of the plume."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171218120327.htm

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lots of concepts were discussed and we saw nothing, as in this post, from you.

I have speculated that in the different nature past, the continents moved fast to get where they are today. It is likely that no great heat in that nature was produced as it would be now due to friction and etc. I have also deduced that the final phase of the movement did produce a lot of heat, because the final phase would have been in this nature. (with the nature change being the mechanism for the rapid drift) This would likely all mean that the hot spots we have, as well as most volcanism and heat under the earth would be due to this event. (not some imagined hot center of the earth)

Looking at news today I see that this scenario fits the evidence.

"In the new study, reported in the journal Nature Geosciences, Liu and graduate students Quan Zhou and Jiashun Hu used a technique called seismic tomography to peer deep into the subsurface of the western U.S. and piece together the geologic history behind the volcanism. Using supercomputers, the team ran different tectonic scenarios to observe a range of possible geologic histories for the western U.S. over the past 20 million years. The effort yielded little support for the traditional mantle plume hypothesis."
..."It appears that the mantle plume under the western U.S. is sinking deeper into Earth through time, which seems counterintuitive," Liu said. "This suggests that something closer to the surface -- an oceanic slab originating from the western tectonic boundary -- is interfering with the rise of the plume."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/12/171218120327.htm
dad, I told you a while back that if you want evidence from me you need to demonstrate that you understand the concept. So far you have only confirmed my claim that evidence is a concept totally beyond your present ability. Now you link another article that you did not understand and quote it out of context. What do you think that you proved with your out of context quote? That article does not support the insanity that you spout.

Once again, when you are ready to learn I am ready to help.

dad1

dad, I told you a while back that if you want evidence from me you need to demonstrate that you understand the concept. So far you have only confirmed my claim that evidence is a concept totally beyond your present ability. Now you link another article that you did not understand and quote it out of context. What do you think that you proved with your out of context quote? That article does not support the insanity that you spout.

Once again, when you are ready to learn I am ready to help
Any evidence you post should not require a whole set of laws and nature in the past that you cannot solidly demonstrate was here. There is another section of the forum for beliefs.

As for the article, cited, it talks of heat going down, not up as expected and looks for reasons closer to the surface. If you can't connect the dots we can add that to the list of things you failed to comprehend here. Of course if you could coherently discuss the issue and make actual points, I might be able to help.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Any evidence you post should not require a whole set of laws and nature in the past that you cannot solidly demonstrate was here. There is another section of the forum for beliefs.

It doesn't. It is only based upon the observed "laws of nature". But then I need to remind you that you have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of understanding of the nature of evidence.
As for the article, cited, it talks of heat going down, not up as expected and looks for reasons closer to the surface. If you can't connect the dots we can add that to the list of things you failed to comprehend here. Of course if you could coherently discuss the issue and make actual points, I might be able to help.

You cannot connect the dots yourself. Once again, until you understand the nature of evidence all you have is hand waving. Please don't claim that I can't comprehend something when that is clearly your flaw.

Lastly I can coherently discuss this with a person that understands evidence. So far you have shown that excludes you.

dad, why are you so afraid to learn what is and what is not evidence? It would not take that long to learn. Then we could get on with the thread. Until you learn you have lost.

dad1

It doesn't. It is only based upon the observed "laws of nature". But then I need to remind you that you have repeatedly demonstrated a lack of understanding of the nature of evidence.

You cannot connect the dots yourself. Once again, until you understand the nature of evidence all you have is hand waving. Please don't claim that I can't comprehend something when that is clearly your flaw.

Lastly I can coherently discuss this with a person that understands evidence. So far you have shown that excludes you.

dad, why are you so afraid to learn what is and what is not evidence? It would not take that long to learn. Then we could get on with the thread. Until you learn you have lost.
Try to get over it, you can't use a belief in something as evidence. It doesn't matter how smart you pretend you are, whether you like it or not, or what you think you can define evidence as.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Try to get over it, you can't use a belief in something as evidence. It doesn't matter how smart you pretend you are, whether you like it or not, or what you think you can define evidence as.
dad you are projecting again. You have demonstrated that you do not understand the concept of evidence. You don't have any evidence. That is why you lose.

whirlingmerc

Some modern man like footprints have been found. This could easily be pre flood man prints. Man would have evolved since the flood, so changes in heel or feet could be expected. Yet science fantasizes only about some supposed ancestor to man. Besides showing their stories were wrong, it shows they have a very limited pool to draw water from intellectually.

Fossil footprints challenge established theories of human evolution

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170831134221.htm

Probably human footprints made in the start of the flood

dad1

dad you are projecting again. You have demonstrated that you do not understand the concept of evidence. You don't have any evidence. That is why you lose.

You can't use a belief in something as evidence. Hate to be the one that breaks the news to you.

dad1

Probably human footprints made in the start of the flood
If that were the case then I think you are claiming that the flood happened around say, six million years ago? I guess the continents were already separated by then, so you have a few problems like how did the animals get all over the earth?

dad1

Belief in something is not evidence. Those who have beliefs should be honest about them.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Belief in something is not evidence. Those who have beliefs should be honest about them.

Correct dad. All you have are beliefs. Why do you have such trouble with honesty? Once again it appears that you know that you are wrong.

Why are you afraid to learn what is and what is not evidence?

dad1

Correct dad. All you have are beliefs. Why do you have such trouble with honesty? Once again it appears that you know that you are wrong.

Why are you afraid to learn what is and what is not evidence?
Even though you failed to even try to support your own claims such as how the flood was disproven, and though you failed to answer specific questions, you have a chance still, to defend your strange beliefs. Use it wisely.

dad1

Even though you failed to even try to support your own claims such as how the flood was disproven, and though you failed to answer specific questions, you have a chance still, to defend your strange beliefs. Use it wisely.
As for me, I am proud of my beliefs and they are solid as a rock. Let the winds blow and the waves roar. While my beliefs agree with science, I do not offer them as science. You should be so lucky.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

dad, you are not being honest. I have supported my claims. I got tired of your dishonest ignoring evidence and told you that you need to learn what is and what is not evidence if you wanted any from me. Instead of taking the proper action and learning what is and what is not evidence you have continued to run away from the topic.

It is abundantly clear to the lurkers that you keep appealing to that you are afraid of the concept and only a person that knew he was wrong would be afraid. Once again, one you learn what is and what is not evidence you will be given all of the evidence that you can ask for.

As long as you continue to run away, you lose.