• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern Bicycle Beats Ferrari

David T

Premium Member
It's rather modified though.
Oh Big deal I smoke ferraris all the time. They get stuck getting to the race track pieces of crap.. Here I am once again at the finish line waiting for the ferrari to even get off the line. They are slow.....
IMG_20171123_101029.jpg

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Yeah my crotch rocket back in the day was insanely fast. I had to get rid of it before I killed myself. Looking for a smaller engine (600-700 cc) something right now. 1100cc's at around 105hp on a 300 lbs bike was savage!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Over 9 g's. I am rather dubious.
Certainly, it was not in any respect a normal bicycle...normal tires would have exploded/come off the rims the necessary rpms, and I'm not sure what kind of frame could take that kind of acceleration...also obvious that it would be a disaster to go other than in a straight line on a flat closed track....

But man, that would be a rush, fer sure!

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Even at 2.3 Gs, you might notice his feet floating in the rear-direction cam...I'd also like to see the full tape on the car, too...

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Agreed. With the Ferrari, you don't have to go back and pick your girlfriend up off the pavement.

Also might help land you a girlfriend in the first place. If you into shallow model types I mean. Not that I'd ever be interested in super hot women unable to hold meaningful conversations about philosophy, or anything. Ahem.