• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Modern Bicycle Beats Ferrari

Milton Platt

Also might help land you a girlfriend in the first place. If you into shallow model types I mean. Not that I'd ever be interested in super hot women unable to hold meaningful conversations about philosophy, or anything. Ahem.

That's why you date at least two women......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Also might help land you a girlfriend in the first place. If you into shallow model types I mean. Not that I'd ever be interested in super hot women unable to hold meaningful conversations about philosophy, or anything. Ahem.
I'm so multi-cultural, tolerant, progressive & liberal that I don't
presume super hot women to be unable to converse thoughtfully.
(But it doesn't matter cuz they avoid me like the plague.)

Curious George

Veteran Member
You don't think the line "I will pick you up at 8:00 on my 'modern bicycle,'" is very effective?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm so multi-cultural, tolerant, progressive & liberal that I don't
presume super hot women to be unable to converse thoughtfully.
(But it doesn't matter cuz they avoid me like the plague.)

I wouldn't assume it either. But if they were into me due to the car I drive, chances increase.