• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardlowellt

Romance, yet another proof of God that Atheist cannot see, and they can't see this proof, because romantically, they are squares
Humans defecating and urinating are proof of god, we all know how poorly designed out bodies are, that we would have to eliminate waste in such a way shows what a poor design this is, and we all know that most of gods creations are flawed, so defecating is absolute proof of god.

s3v3n

Seeker of perspective
Morse - wouldn't that require that M have a reasonable and agreeable definition of debate. It would appear, not just in this thread but in many others that his position is that if anyone doesn't believe exactly as he does than their opinion is null and void, completely irrelevant to the discussion. So by this definition he is debating, unfortunately, his manner of doing so is to eliminate all others from the debate than rant.

Really kind of sad too, I thought the OP had merit and I had a great line of thought to actually debate with him (if possible)...but it never seems to get there. I also must say that to categorize anyone who doesn't hold his beliefs as an atheist is offensive.

S3V3N

Morse

To Extinguish
Morse - wouldn't that require that M have a reasonable and agreeable definition of debate. It would appear, not just in this thread but in many others that his position is that if anyone doesn't believe exactly as he does than their opinion is null and void, completely irrelevant to the discussion. So by this definition he is debating, unfortunately, his manner of doing so is to eliminate all others from the debate than rant.

Really kind of sad too, I thought the OP had merit and I had a great line of thought to actually debate with him (if possible)...but it never seems to get there. I also must say that to categorize anyone who doesn't hold his beliefs as an atheist is offensive.

S3V3N

Never said I agreed with the way he went about his debating, or the way he expresses his beliefs.

But he has his reasons, even if he cannot/will not communicate them properly.

DarkSun

:eltiT
The advent of the Atheist presence here is a live example of " Seared Consciousness", thinking melted into a trapped way of being. Like hot wax that drys into its form, Atheism is premelted thinking, dryed into a fixation against its creator.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

I'm not an atheist. :confused:

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
The Sea of " Galilee" is an astounding proof of the bible and God. Jesus earthly ministry centered around this Sea, he spent most of his ministry along the shore of this ever present fresh water lake. Gave most of his parables there and performed most of his miracles there.

The lake is still there. The proof is still there.

Peace.
Thus according to your logic, if I understand correctly, then Roswell will be the proof that aliens exist as they allegedly crashed there in1950's, Just because Roswell exist

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Yes, there's plenty of proof.

* The fact that chocolate is bad for you
* The fact that my bank balance drops more than grows
* The fact that we have to keep excercising to stay fit
* The fact that my bird waits to poop until he is on your shoulder (I think my bird might be Satan)

This is just to name a few.

Wow....We totally have those other guys beat. So much easier to prove Satan.:D Mosquitoes are a good proof too.

Interesting,
Up until I came upon this thread I did not believe that Satan existed, but with the irrefutable evidence that Madhuri has given us, I must question my belief. The seemly endless "proof of God" threads were unconvincing but now that I know that chocolate is bad for me, I can longer deny that I am evil and must be possessed by the Prince of Darkness himself. I should exercise to keep fit? I need to be exorcized! Any good priests in here?

MissAlice

Code:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#4169e1]Anyone else getting kinda exasperated by all the "another proof of God"s?[/COLOR][/FONT]

:yes:

Code:
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#4169e1]Well I say where are the proofs of Satan? Hmmm?I would like to hear em.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Yes he's in the form of a black cat living the basement while His minions take the form of kittens instructed to destroy humanity with their cuteness by being let into homes. Meanwhile they use a dog as their messenger to send word of Ceiling Cat (God) back to their master.

I'll let the picture speak for itself....:facepalm:

440_Happiness_is.jpg

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I believe that both, "spelled" and "spelt", would be correct in that sentence.
Then why isn't "quelled" also "quelt?" Or "felled" "felt"?
Or "yelled" "yelt?"

I'm so confused! This is all Daddy's fault!

And his little dog, too!

Mr. Loaf does not have little loafs running around. He has loaves.
But not hooves.
Or hoofs.

Even though his album was called "Bat Out of Hell."

Pigs have hooves.

But then, meatloaf isn't made from pork. It's made from beef, which is really what's for dinner...

mickiel

The Sea of " Galilee" is an astounding proof of the bible and God. Jesus earthly ministry centered around this Sea, he spent most of his ministry along the shore of this ever present fresh water lake. Gave most of his parables there and performed most of his miracles there.

The lake is still there. The proof is still there.

Peace.

Capernaum, on the northwestern shore, became Jesus hometown throughout his ministry. Three of his disciples hailed from Bethsaidia, a few miles from Capernaum. A famous follower of Christ, Mary of Magdala, a town on the lakes western shore. Early Christians hallowed the lakeside, building churches commerorating the feeding of the five thousand, the sermon on the mount, the primacy of Peter, and the house of Peter.

Known in the hebrew bible as " Chinnereyh", The historian Josephus used the hellenized form of this name, " Gennesar or Gennesaritis." Luke uses this term, but the more common new testement designation is the familiar " Sea of Galilee." John twice refered to it as the " Sea of Tiberias". The historian Pliny notes that some called it " Tarichaeae", after the name of another town along its shore.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.