• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michelle Malkin: Progressives and Hate Speech

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think liberals should know better than to show their ignorance through hate speach...hopefully they have something other than (YOU LIE) to backup their statements.

You want us to back up "you lie", but you just slurred Liberals without backing up your slurs with any hard evidence. Nice. Classy.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
It also is apperant that the weirdo freaks on the left who suggest violence either as comedy or sheer resort are rahter pushed away to the left and remain in the frindge never to be seen by your avarage liberal...the crazies on the right, however, are beloved and gaining and famous.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
You want us to back up "you lie", but you just slurred Liberals without backing up your slurs with any hard evidence. Nice. Classy.
I meant something, somewhere...not necesarily a footnote.
The right commits treason upon their benevolent President and Country because of completely madeup and exagerated things.
wasn't the left hating President Bush because of the War and the Ignorance and the Power grab?
while the right hates PRESIDENT Mr. Obama because he might be a giant gilla monster.

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Perhaps "eliminate" was a poor choice of words, but it was never meant to be a code word for "kill".

I meant "eliminate" as in remove from office, take off the airwaves, or anything else that is politically viable.

Now that we are nit picking, please show me where I have said Glen Beck is my leader or even where I have quoted him in agreement before?

Yes, I chose my words poorly, but I did not use poop logic like:

1. Glen Beck is crazy
2. He leads the TEA party
3. Therefore all TEA partiers are crazy and need to be dismissed.

There, is dismissed a better choice of words?

Alceste

Vagabond
Perhaps "eliminate" was a poor choice of words, but it was never meant to be a code word for "kill".

I meant "eliminate" as in remove from office, take off the airwaves, or anything else that is politically viable.

Now that we are nit picking, please show me where I have said Glen Beck is my leader or even where I have quoted him in agreement before?

Yes, I chose my words poorly, but I did not use poop logic like:

1. Glen Beck is crazy
2. He leads the TEA party
3. Therefore all TEA partiers are crazy and need to be dismissed.

There, is dismissed a better choice of words?

OK, I will take your word for it. My point was that, considering the fact that the public face of the American far right is Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle and a few other such nutcases, is it surprising that people have trouble separating "normal" right wingers from the raving lunatics who speak for them?

I didn't mean to imply that YOU are a follower of Beck, only "you" in the sense that you are a member of the Amerixan right, of which Beck is a major spokesperson.

Last edited:

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
OK, I will take your word for it. My point was that, considering the fact that the public face of the American far right is Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle and a few other such nutcases, is it surprising that people have trouble separating "normal" right wingers from the raving lunatics who speak for them?

I didn't mean to imply that YOU are a follower of Beck, only "you" in the sense that you are a member of the Amerixan right, of which Beck is a major spokesperson.

JD Hayworth is the national spokesperson for the TEA party not Beck.

Sarah Palin is fair game as she seems to be the key note speaker for the TEA party quite often.

Chrisine O Donnell and Sharon Angle where candidates that where not elected and for good reason.

Rand Paul would be the perfect person to discuss because out of all the people you mention, he is the only person who actually holds any office.

He was elected by my state and I supported him.

All parties have crazies that run for office. I particularly enjoyed watching the gentleman from California who belongs to "the rents too damn high party".

Perhaps we can limit our discussion to people who actually are in control of something and not some fringe element or talking heads like Rush and Hanity.

Democrats don't support every person that puts a "D" behind their name nor should they. One crazy candidate does not define a party or represent the people who identify with the party.

Archer

Democrats don't support every person that puts a "D" behind their name nor should they. One crazy candidate does not define a party or represent the people who identify with the party.

And to add to that every D is not the same. I honestly think many agree with the R but just cant stomach their crap enough to change sides.

Alceste

Vagabond
JD Hayworth is the national spokesperson for the TEA party not Beck.

Sarah Palin is fair game as she seems to be the key note speaker for the TEA party quite often.

Chrisine O Donnell and Sharon Angle where candidates that where not elected and for good reason.

Rand Paul would be the perfect person to discuss because out of all the people you mention, he is the only person who actually holds any office.

He was elected by my state and I supported him.

All parties have crazies that run for office. I particularly enjoyed watching the gentleman from California who belongs to "the rents too damn high party".

Perhaps we can limit our discussion to people who actually are in control of something and not some fringe element or talking heads like Rush and Hanity.

Who is JD Hayworth? If he's the official spokesperson why do we only ever see Palin's winking mug and Beck's jibbering, blubbering nonsense on the airwaves? Can't this Hayworth fella put his foot down and shuffle these questionable ambassadors of the tea party faction of the Republicans out of the limelight?

I agree the Rent is Too Damn High guy was quite a nutcase. :)

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I agree, the Rent Is Too Damn High.
I wish we had more crazy liberal talking heads, raking in all the dough from the pawns.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I can hardly wait for this relatively boring and highly hypocritical "discussion" about use of language to be a thing of the past. I give it another two weeks...

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I believe in light of the current climate between Conservatives and Progressives, our RF members have made every attempt to show fellowship with one another.

Yes, relationships have been strained, but the fabric that holds this forum together is much stronger.