• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Doesn't actually says he killed him because he was pro-Trump. Maybe some other reason. Just bring "Trump" in the headline for click-bait.
I don't know about this case, but in the general case those who criticize the media for fake news and false reporting should be consistent even when the headline confirms their bias about what is going on in the country.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
In your twisted world perhaps. You seem to be looking forward to it. Sick.
I'm just being realistic about it.

Politically motivated wars usually start with the lunatic fringe. Not you or me I mean , it's always going to be the crazies at first.

The reason why I made this off-the-wall comment it's based on what I've been reading about what's going on in Virginia lately reminiscent of Old Dominion.

Civil War II: Gun control could push Virginia counties to join West Virginia

Also, it should send a pretty strong red flag when you see these kind of numbers when it comes to the average citizen...

'Second civil war' is coming, say 31% of Americans, prompting wartime letters on social media

I'm not saying we are at a civil war yet, obviously, but we're well on our way I think if the political situation doesn't improve in the coming years.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
No, of course not.

I loathe Trump and tend to find very little political common ground with those who support him. That difference of opinion does not warrant murder.
What a liberal:rolleyes:

If you aren't willing to back up your political opinions with violence then why don't you move to Canada or somewhere? Here in America, our President can shoot somebody on 5th Avenue!
Anybody!
Tom

Wandering Monk

I'm just being realistic about it.

Politically motivated wars usually start with the lunatic fringe. Not you or me I mean , it's always going to be the crazies at first.

The reason why I made this off-the-wall comment it's based on what I've been reading about what's going on in Virginia lately reminiscent of Old Dominion.

Civil War II: Gun control could push Virginia counties to join West Virginia

Also, it should send a pretty strong red flag when you see these kind of numbers when it comes to the average citizen...

'Second civil war' is coming, say 31% of Americans, prompting wartime letters on social media

I'm not saying we are at a civil war yet, obviously, but we're well on our way I think if the political situation doesn't improve in the coming years.

You ever think these might be Russian trolls, and you are playing right into their game.

Twilight Hue

You ever think these might be Russian trolls, and you are playing right into their game.
That's part of the problem these days.

But I'll grant you subterfuge could possibly be involved. How likely I can't tell you. I know special operations do that kind of thing in order to create dissent among targeted populations. When I think about it that would probably make a very good topic.

leov

When we traveled through your country, I kept my mouth shut. Tension in the air, sadly. I could cut it with a knife.
When I was a Soviet citizen, some 40 years ago, one could feel that people in the streets were carrying a static charge in them, heavy feeling, no smiles... When I crossed the border people of the west were free of that charge, now, in USA, I feel it again.

Twilight Hue

When I was a Soviet citizen, some 40 years ago, one could feel that people in the streets were carrying a static charge in them, heavy feeling, no smiles... When I crossed the border people of the west were free of that charge, now, in USA, I feel it again.

As an example
It kind of feels like there's always going to be some dictator watching you and monitoring everything you say especially in today's PC culture. One 'wrong' word and they could cart you off to jail over wrong pronouns things like that.

Couple that was massive ongoing Nanny State legislations , it has a feel of what it might be like living in the old USSR.

To put it blunt it feels (justifiably) oppressive in this country.

I had a roommate that was Russian. He pretty much said the exact same thing as you.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
We were just checking into a hotel in Minnesota, and the front desk guy just went off on us. He went on some anti-democrat rant. I didn't even say we were Canadian, as I figured someone from 'that commy place' might upset him even more. It's not always like that though.

Wandering Monk

We were just checking into a hotel in Minnesota, and the front desk guy just went off on us. He went on some anti-democrat rant. I didn't even say we were Canadian, as I figured someone from 'that commy place' might upset him even more. It's not always like that though.

I call bull****. You seem to be stuck on the trope that America is a bad evil place. Stop trolling.

leov

they divided us, sad.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Everyone is replaceable.
A live boss will be hired.'
But often personnel (aka "human resources") handles firing (aka "resource action").
Trust me, I know how it works. I used to be VP of Information Technology for a global insurance company. Heck, I've even been on the receiving end of a "resource action."