• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
What a liberal:rolleyes:

If you aren't willing to back up your political opinions with violence then why don't you move to Canada or somewhere? Here in America, our President can shoot somebody on 5th Avenue!
Anybody!
Tom
Screw a guy on 5th avenue.

Our president killed a general. But don't worry, he was all bad.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Revoltistan encourages flapping gums.
Haven't you noticed how our citizens practice that?

Yes I have. But the tension I feel is in both directions, maybe more. I traveled some back in the 80s, and then not for maybe 20 years, (broke, raising a family) . Back then sometimes I felt strange coming back to Canada, especially at the border. It seems like 20-30 years later it's all changed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes I have. But the tension I feel is in both directions, maybe more. I traveled some back in the 80s, and then not for maybe 20 years, (broke, raising a family) . Back then sometimes I felt strange coming back to Canada, especially at the border. It seems like 20-30 years later it's all changed.
I hate the border.
I avoid it if at all possible.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I call bull****. You seem to be stuck on the trope that America is a bad evil place. Stop trolling.
I could have just
I hate the border.
I avoid it if at all possible.

Boss gets waved right through at the airport. I get checked. Go figure. Never had much of a problem straight south of here though. Seems like each crossing may have its own vibe. Some of the more empty ones seem like they're just happy to see anyone. I can see a reason for the guys at the busy ones to be more tense.

dianaiad

For a minute there I was quite jubilant, misreading the title as
Man stabs, kills .....-Trump

Maybe tomorrow.

OK.

You are officially scary, and I would be, if you hadn't just plunked yourself on the 'No fly" list.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
==== Non-moderator warning ====
Let's keep it civil people.
Enuf of accusations of boot licking & or death wishes.
No one wants mods coming here to award brownie points.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Skwim

Veteran Member

Careful....the thought police will come after you......

Thanks for making my point for me. You never fail to clear the low bar, do you?

Why? And unite the Right, Conservatives, and Republicans against any chance Democrats might have? Prove to the Deplorables who the deplorable really are? Or are you eager for a theocrat to helm the White House?

Careful Skwim, I hear the secret service agents know the Vulcan nerve pinch.

OK.
You are officially scary, and I would be, if you hadn't just plunked yourself on the 'No fly" list.

Sooo...you advocate killing the President of the United States?

My mistake in thinking no one here would take me even slightly seriously. But I do appreciate those of you who do recognize I wasn't serious and could go along with my little jape. :thumbsup:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Maybe tomorrow.

It is more likely to read an article that says " Hillary admits she is a Lesbian"...
:p

Btw...no matter how much you can despise a politician, it is not that nice to wish him death.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
drapes American flag over him, deputies say

So, was he justified? With the rhetoric around here and on social media, I daresay some folks would say 'yes,'

Man stabs, kills pro-Trump boss, drapes American flag over him, deputies say

:eek: ....As a right-wing populist American nationalist Trump follower, I'd like to please urge any Trump Hater inflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome to seek professional psychological help in order to prevent any further bloodshed between Trump haters and Trump followers like me.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Maybe tomorrow.

:eek: ....I fail understanding how anybody could wish any harm or ill-will upon our P.O.T.U.S. who has helped lead America into unprecedented economy prosperity with his executive actions of enacting regulation cuts, U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate treaty, fair and balanced trade deals like U.S.M.C.A. and the China Phase One, and approval of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017; all this of our Trump-led Trumped-up economy leading to record prosperity with record high stock valuations, record employment opportunities for minorities, real wage growth for the middle class, and reduced poverty. Furthermore, Trump has helped strengthened our nation's security by way of having border security improved, the withdrawal of U.S. troops from endless wars, and the appointment of conservative judges.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That's one way to win an election: Killing off the opposition one at a time. It's worked well in dictatorship governments.
It seems each lunatic in history all the way from Timothy McVeigh to now, think they're leading the charge in declaring war against the government.

I applaud anyone who doesn't cave in to any emotion of commiting violence that is temporary at best.

Whenever I get angry or emotional or whatever, I go to the internet on forums like this and state my mind, or resort to a video game where I'm going to enact my form of restitution.

That person would have been a lot better off had he just blew up in a verbal tirade or gone down to the gym or vented his frustration through entertainment media.