• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maitreya explains what the 1000 years means

drew22

invisable
Ok, Ymir tell me about reincarntion and pure conscieouness. Actually I thought you were Christian, I guess I am wrong.

drew22

invisable
But, anyone knows that Islam does not believe in reincarnation. They also do not believe in the Bahai Faith.

Scott: "And . . . . . .?"

Drew: I know that the Bahai Faith is an established religion, if it was not an established religion, if Abdul-baha has not come to the west to spread the Bahai teachings, it could not have been part of the Greatest Sign, most likely, we would not have heard about Bahai. Also, because of the violent situation Bab was in, God made Bahaullah a prophet. Bahaullah changed many things from the Bab's teachings, and the religion became the non-violent Bahai Faith we know today. If Bahaullah had not changed things we again might not have heard of these teachings becuase the Babis were almost completely destroyed. And that is why Maitreya has explained, as the Fifth Church it says, "I see thy works are not perfect before God", because Bab's teachings were being wiped out with great violence from Babis and Moslems. So God foretold this situation in Revelation in the bible so that we could understand when the Seventh Angel is here.

go to Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path" for more info

drew22

invisable
Scott: "I'm sorry you are getting misleading information about Islam and the Qur'an."

Drew: Islam does not believe in reincarnation, so how could I get any information at all?

drew22

invisable
"Abdu'l Baha's role is like Peter's role--not to be the Messenger b ut the one left in authoirty for interpretation after the passing of the Messenger."

Ya, and you will take any the writings of any of the disciples of Esa and say they are referring to Bahaullah, but get a christian to believe you is another thing.

drew22

invisable
In the mean time I totally explained reincarnation using Maitreya's quotes. Who is understanding what Abdul-baha is saying?

Popeyesays

In the mean time I totally explained reincarnation using Maitreya's quotes. Who is understanding what Abdul-baha is saying?

Frankly, besides me you're not generating a lot of response. Personally, I find maitreya's ramblings to be gibberish, and poorly written at that. The Qur'anic references show absolutely no understanding of "Judgment Day" as professed in Islam at all.

I take Maitreya as seriously as that Imperial margerine photo you posted once upon a long time ago.

Regards,
Scott

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
Thank you for responding Scott. If it were not for you I would be doing hardly any talking on RF.

Scott: " besides me you're not generating a lot of response."

Maybe you should get out more often, because RF is only one of many, if not thousands of forums, and I always get some sort of response. That is why I am away from RF so much, because I get so busy at other forums talking about Maitreya I have no time.

But, true Scott, you are great for the continued talk, that I do apprieciate.

Popeyesays

Better picture for sure. Though it's going on thirty years ago it was taken.

Other forums, which ones?

Regards,
Scott

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Ok, Ymir tell me about reincarntion and pure conscieouness. Actually I thought you were Christian, I guess I am wrong.
Hehe. You want me to explain reincarnation in a few sentences? That is amusing. As to consciousness, anyone who actually experiences consciousness to any significant degree will tell you that the term "pure consciousness" is mere baffle-gab. Consciousness IS... pureness is a trivial irrelevance and using it as an adjective promotes the idea that somehow consciousness can be adulterated, which is less than meaningful to say the least.

Consciousness is a bubble you mold your perception of reality around. Likewise consciousness is like the rings produced by a stone tossed into a pond, as consciousness is continually expanding beyond what it was.

Reincarnation is a fact that is not necessary to believe in. Realizing reincarnation does not actually help the individual as much as it could due to the human animal's current fixation on its own form of intellectual understanding, largely focused on empirical evidence.

Due to erroneous notion of the nature of time, there are no “past” or “future” lives, as all exist simultaneously, in a “spacious present” with each aspect following their own interests and desires. The access “point” between personalities (aspects) can be gained through the “now” point within meditation, waking moments and dreams.

To draw an allusion, the multitudinous “aspects” or “personalities” radiate outward from the core identity, the entity, if you will, although many insist on calling it the soul resplendent in all sorts of religious baggage that is for the most part, completely unnecessary. The only way I can image this back to you is to think of what cosmologists call a super-massive, densely pack globular cluster, as that is simply the way it appears to me, although I could be seeing it wrong.

This image of M87 is quite satisfactory a representation. Remember this is an allusion and not meant quite literally, as the real thing is a bit hard to describe... easy to understand, but difficult to describe as there is little in the physical universe that captures it as well as the image of the cluster.

m87.gif

drew22

invisable
More recently, Maitreya is on Youtube giving a talk.

which forums do I visit?

I search forums endlessly, and preach about Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"
Most recently I had a long chat with a Bahai or two at 24 hour forums.
I just keep joining forums and not nessasarily talking to Bahais either.
Just google in, maitreya.org and you will probly find some of my theads.
Sometimes I just read what others have been saying about Maitreya. One thread in particular was concerned that something should be done about this, 'Maitreya', The Eternal Divine Path, the person said that we just keep on preaching and preaching and wondered what could be done about the followeres of Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"

drew22

invisable
That was interesting Ymir.
I too agree that time does not actually exist, and that to describe pure conscieouness is impossible, because pure conscienousness is described as indescribable.

Sure, I liked that: reincarnation is something that you don`t have to believe in, because the Goal is what you are saying, not easy to describe, if not impossible.

Bishadi

Thank you for responding Scott. If it were not for you I would be doing hardly any talking on RF.

That is why I am away from RF so much, because I get so busy at other forums talking about Maitreya I have no time.

So let's talk about Maitreya.

Describe Maitreya without any magical stuff; what does he do?

Picture is not a good likeness of the kalki

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
More recently, Maitreya is on Youtube giving a talk.

I dug this one out of the ashes, I'm not sure how anyone could possibly think this fellow is "christ". I suppose the need to believe rules the minds of those who follow him.

THE "TRUE" MAITREYA FULFILLS PROPHECY OF GOD

"One Earth, One Humanity, One Savior -- Under One God" -- Maitreya

Forgive me, but I get a bit queezy when I read tripe like this. Frankly, one can always spot "spiritual children" because they put so much into prophecy and their own imagined Geneology. We already have "One Earth". We already have "One Humanity". Fortunately we do not need saving from ourselves, so that one is moot. Surely we have had enough of people who set themselves up as "God" and so I can only hope that people will eventually realize that "god" is a concept, NOT a single being.

Bishadi

THE "TRUE" MAITREYA FULFILLS PROPHECY OF GOD

"One Earth, One Humanity, One Savior -- Under One God" -- Maitreya
Just because a man contributes his life to learn and then share, does not make them a god.

Each person alive, born or ever to walk were either a man or women (with a few exceptions) but never was/is omnipotence an option.

What gives us our ever lasting is based on what we do, so if this guy was a true contributor he very well may live forever in his gift, but there was nothing magical or omnipotent about it; just a 'good' choice!

Fortunately we do not need saving from ourselves, so that one is moot.
Not neccessarity true. A child will put their hand in the fire often before figuring out what it is; each need a little understanding.

Surely we have had enough of people who set themselves up as "God" and so I can only hope that people will eventually realize that "god" is a concept, NOT a single being.
IN a sense, cuz no single being knows everything. Each and every form of knowledge came from the contributions of many. What makes the single so important is that a choice was made to honor as many contributors as possible and within that assembly of knowledge; the truth revealed itself.

Well in the prophecies, they mention a man who shares knowledge that will combine all branches into one scope. This thread uses the name maitreya but is literally the same as what many others have described (kalki, messiah, 2nd jc, anti christ, great white brother, etc.. etc...) it's all about a contributor; a man.

no magic, no omnipotence, nothing but a human being who made a choice; that's it!

Now that knowledge is what is important and the dude is an arrogant ******* with little patience for the complacent. (suffers no fools)

What i enjoy is to see who thinks what, and what is being expected, as it seems this guy is supposed to 'walk on water.' When the truth is, the skibbies are both yellow in front and brown in the back, just like every other middle aged man.

drew22

invisable
hello Bishadi,

"So let's talk about Maitreya.

Picture is not a good likeness of the kalki"

Drew: Yes, would like to say more about Maitreya. I don't know what you mean by, 'magical stuff', or do you mean hype.

Maitreya is just a person, i.e., we don't worship him. Maitreya insists that we worship only God. Maitreya is only the leader, so we treat him as the leader of the Eternal Divine Path, not as God.

The Eternal Divine Path is Maitreya's life, so that is what he does; teach the Eternal Divine Path.

The way that you see the Kalki; the Maha Avatar, or, 'major prophet', would be completely as to your very own expectations as to what he is to look like. Someone's rendering of Kalki is quite irrelevant, would you not think? Maitreya simply stood in front of a camera, that is what Maitreya looks like.

It is true, 'many shall come in his name and decieve many'. Of course many have taken on the name of the Maitreya or Messiah; however, Maitreya was given his names when he was with Ananda Marga, i.e., no one knew the significance of his names until later. So Maitreya was given his spiritual names from someone else. Even his birth name, Mohhumud, fits into an Islamic prophecy, and his birth place, Iran.

This is all I have time for right now, I will continue later.

Bishadi

hello Bishadi,

"So let's talk about Maitreya.

Picture is not a good likeness of the kalki"
The question was to observe what you shared; the existence of maitreya.

Drew: Yes, would like to say more about Maitreya. I don't know what you mean by, 'magical stuff', or do you mean hype.
Such as reprsenting a resurrection or how the 'fathers will be raised to the flesh?'

Maitreya is just a person,
That's a fact!

i.e., we don't worship him.
Good as each man is still a man

Maitreya insists that we worship only God.
What is the definition of God

Maitreya is only the leader, so we treat him as the leader of the Eternal Divine Path, not as God.

Do you mean the path of 'choice' to contribute for the good of life over and above his own self and needs? (kind of golden)
The Eternal Divine Path is Maitreya's life, so that is what he does; teach the Eternal Divine Path.
Since we can all figure out the bahaulla was simply the babs student who recognized the requisites of the prophecy by the bab, offered his a chance to fill them shoes but then again, the fathers have not been raised to the flesh, global peace has not been completed, the seven seals have not been opened and the reboot (war of megiddon) has not been completed.

So even if Benjamin Creme has also tried to fill the shoes, fact is the revealing or final knowledge to combine all mankind, is still left open...

The way that you see the Kalki; the Maha Avatar, or, 'major prophet', would be completely as to your very own expectations as to what he is to look like.
a fair opinion as many expect and find something true without actually doing the homework but retain faith in someone elses opinions.

Someone's rendering of Kalki is quite irrelevant, would you not think? Maitreya simply stood in front of a camera, that is what Maitreya looks like.
But kalki, maitreya, great white brother (hopi) and even the christ and antichrist are all the same person, same man, same revelation.

So it would seem that maybe the final 'adi buddha' is still not recognized by the people.

It is true, 'many shall come in his name and decieve many'. Of course many have taken on the name of the Maitreya or Messiah; however, Maitreya was given his names when he was with Ananda Marga, i.e., no one knew the significance of his names until later. So Maitreya was given his spiritual names from someone else. Even his birth name, Mohhumud, fits into an Islamic prophecy, and his birth place, Iran.

But was he born in the west? Did he combine all mankind?

How about maybe his lineage was from Persia, maybe like the King of Turkey was of his lineage? Would you like dates and a name to do a little homework?

Check the line of Bacon. Start with Roger Bacon of the 13th century and go back from there and find the line of Persia. And if you really like fun, see what roger was imprisoned for by the clergy...... it's a 'light' thing!

This is all I have time for right now, I will continue later.

Ok

drew22

invisable
Bishadi, there is no magical stuff here like raising the dead. It is not nessasary because of the belief in renincarnation. The raising of the dead and stuff like, usally raising to the same body, is what Jews, Christians, Moslems believe as the Day of Judgement. At the Mission of Maitreya all the religions are together so the raising of the dead means reincarnation.

The definiton of God is: "God (Generator, Operator, and Destroyer): the consciousness plus the three gunas. All the universe is nothing more than consciousness (awakened, un-awakened, and in Pure Consciousness) and the three gunas (creative force). That is why God is everything.
Also God is referred to as the nucleus of the universe (The Divine Logic), which is in Pure Consciousness (Father) and through Him, God has complete control over the three gunas in the universe (Universal Mind) and the universe.

god (Avatar, Son Of God, god-man): same as Avatar.

god-man (Avatar, Son Of God, god): same as Avatar."

The Path that I am talking about is this, (although it did not paste properly):

gs150.gif

Click on different parts of The Greatest Sign to learn more
The Greatest Sign above is the Base of our teachings

rd_bar2.gif
To view the madallion go to Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"

First thing Bashadi, this is not the Maitreya of Benjimin Creme. Maitreya, The Eternal Divine Path is based in New Mexico, USA.

Maitreya was not trying to, "fill someone's shoes", by starting his mission. Maitreya was just inspired to create The Greatest Sign, the madallion above. He did not even know the purpose of the madallion until later.

There are prophecies that indicate that a prophet will come from the west. Maitreya was born in Iran, which also fills a prophecy, and came to the USA where he met his wife.

If you look at the Greatest Sign you see that all the religions are united, if not only by a line connecting them all.

Maitreya has had a DNA test done to find his blood linage. The results can be found at this website: Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"

Popeyesays

Bishadi;

"So even if Benjamin Creme has also tried to fill the shoes, fact is the revealing or final knowledge to combine all mankind, is still left open..."

What FINAL knowledge?

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
Yes, the final knowledge, thank you, that would be my department.

As I have said The Greatest Sign is God's message now complete. This is based on scripture:

Revelation, the Bible,

"20: The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

This is why The Greatest Sign has the seven religions, they are steps on the Eternal Divine Path. The final knowledge will come from the Seventh Angel, when the Book of the Seven Seals is opened. It is also a prophecy fulfilled in the Bahai Faith.

"7: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. "