• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maitreya explains what the 1000 years means

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Yes, the final knowledge, thank you, that would be my department.

As I have said The Greatest Sign is God's message now complete. This is based on scripture:

Revelation, the Bible,

"20: The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches."

This is why The Greatest Sign has the seven religions, they are steps on the Eternal Divine Path. The final knowledge will come from the Seventh Angel, when the Book of the Seven Seals is opened. It is also a prophecy fulfilled in the Bahai Faith.

"7: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. "
The seven stars and angels are the seven churches founded by St. Paul, it even says so there in the text you quoted. :confused:

Popeyesays

Baha'is are taught that there never will be a "final" revelation or knowledge. And yes, Halcyon is right the Seven Angels and Seals of Revelation refer to the churches of the time.

I find the Maitreya stuff to be a total mishmash of almost comic proportion.

Regards,
Scott

drew22

invisable
It does not mean anything if you think Maitreya's teachings are laughable, you are merely one person, Scott, and if you speculate that others will feel the same as you, also, it means nothing. You cannot give truth to anyone, they have to find it themselves.

What you say about the churches in Revelation is what is commonly said about them, i.e., that they are actual churches. It is too bad for you then becuase Maitreya is trying to tell us what the seven churches mean. Just as all the prophets have done in the past, Maitreya is gleaning the truth out of the holy scriptures. Some parts of the bible he talks about, other parts, no.
Here is part of a talk given by Maitreya on this subject:

" And, third, we do not accept anything but the word of the Prophet, or the Messiah, as the truth from God. So, therefore, the only parts of the New Testament that we really concentrate on are the red parts that were taught directly from Christ himself. Anything else after that is written by either the disciples or people who claimed to be disciples, but taught differently than Christ himself.
So, if you want to quote something, let us just go right to the New Testament, the four gospels, and quote from them. Anything from John, Paul, Romans and all of that, forget it.
I am not saying that they do not have any truth. They have some truth in them. They have a lot of beautiful things in them, but there is a lot in them that is not true and was never taught by Christ.
So let us put some ground rules here to know exactly where we are each coming from. Let us see what Christ said about all these things, and let us concentrate on that. But, the interpretation of the trumpet is the Revelation by the Prophets, and there should have come seven trumpets, Seven Revelations, seven religions, and Seven Seals. And, the Mystery of God is not finished until the Seventh Revelation comes."

drew22

invisable
Scott: Baha'is are taught that there never will be a "final" revelation or knowledge. And yes, Halcyon is right the Seven Angels and Seals of Revelation refer to the churches of the time.

drew22

invisable
Scott: Baha'is are taught that there never will be a "final" revelation or knowledge. And yes, Halcyon is right the Seven Angels and Seals of Revelation refer to the churches of the time.

Can you back that up with a quote?

progress.gif

Popeyesays

Can you back that up with a quote?

progress.gif

No problem at all:

PP.23-34 of Gleanings:
"Such is the measure of the understanding of these small-minded, contemptible people. These people have imagined that the flow of God's all-encompassing grace and plenteous mercies, the cessation of which no mind can contemplate, has been halted."

pp. 81-82:
"Know thou that they who are truly wise have likened the world unto the human temple. As the body of man needeth a garment to clothe it, so the body of mankind must needs be adorned with the mantle of justice and wisdom. Its robe is the Revelation vouchsafed unto it by God. Whenever this robe hath fulfilled its purpose, the Almighty will assuredly renew it. For every age requireth a fresh measure of the light of God. Every Divine Revelation hath been sent down in a manner that befitted the circumstances of the age in which it hath appeared. As to thy question regarding the sayings of the leaders of past religions. Every wise and praiseworthy man will no doubt eschew such vain and profitless talk. The incomparable Creator hath created all men from one same substance, and hath exalted their reality above the rest of His creatures. Success or failure, gain or loss, must, therefore, depend upon man's own exertions."

pp. 155-156:
"Wert thou to ponder in thine heart, from now until the end that hath no end, and with all the concentrated intelligence and understanding which the greatest minds have attained in the past or will attain in the future, this divinely ordained and subtle Reality, this sign of the revelation of the All-Abiding, All-Glorious God, thou wilt fail to comprehend its mystery or to appraise its virtue. "

Abdu'l Baha Foundations of World Unity, pp. 63:
"Religion is the outer expression of the divine reality. Therefore it must be living, vitalized, moving and progressive. If it be without motion and non-progressive it is without the divine life; it is dead. The divine institutes are continuously active and evolutionary; therefore the revelation of them must be progressive and continuous. All things are subject to re-formation. "

Shoghi Effendi, The Promised Daqy is Come, p. v:
"
...His mission is to proclaim that the ages of the infancy and of the childhood of the human race are past, that the convulsions associated with the present stage of its adolescence are slowly and painfully preparing it to attain the stage of manhood, and are heralding the approach of that Age of Ages when swords will be beaten into plowshares, when the Kingdom promised by Jesus Christ will have been established, and the peace of the planet definitely and permanently ensured. Nor does Bahá'u'lláh claim finality for His own Revelation, but rather stipulates that a fuller measure of the truth He has been commissioned by the Almighty to vouchsafe to humanity, at so critical a juncture in its fortunes, must needs be disclosed at future stages in the constant and limitless evolution of mankind. "

Shoghi Effrendi, World Order of Baha`u'llah, pp 114-115:
"
In the light of these clear and conclusive statements it is our clear duty to make it indubitably evident to every seeker after truth that from "the beginning that hath no beginning" the Prophets of the one, the unknowable God, including Bahá'u'lláh Himself, have all, as the channels of God's grace, as the exponents of His unity, as the mirrors of His light and the revealers of His purpose, been commissioned to unfold to mankind an ever-increasing measure of His truth, of His inscrutable will and Divine guidance, and will continue to "the end that hath no end" to vouchsafe still fuller and mightier revelations of His limitless power and glory. "

Regards,
Scott

Bishadi

Bishadi, there is no magical stuff here like raising the dead. It is not nessasary because of the belief in renincarnation. The raising of the dead and stuff like, usally raising to the same body, is what Jews, Christians, Moslems believe as the Day of Judgement. At the Mission of Maitreya all the religions are together so the raising of the dead means reincarnation.
Both are metaphors. Raising dead folk or spiritually waking up as a dog or tree.

If you truly had the right knowledge in use, you would have recognized that immediately.

First thing Bashadi, this is not the Maitreya of Benjimin Creme. Maitreya, The Eternal Divine Path is based in
New Mexico, USA.

Maitreya was not trying to, "fill someone's shoes", by starting his mission. Maitreya was just inspired to create The Greatest Sign, the madallion above. He did not even know the purpose of the madallion until later.
Bahahulla just like Benjamin are contributors of knowledge that have/had not only claimed to be Maitreya but also have folk willing to witness the same but from neither is life comprehended to where it is universally accepted bringing peace of mind to the children and the foundation to global peace.

There are prophecies that indicate that a prophet will come from the west.
OK
Maitreya was born in
Iran, which also fills a prophecy, and came to the USA where he met his wife.
These are not prophecies of important because a large percentage of the population could meet them line items.

If you look at the Greatest Sign you see that all the religions are united, if not only by a line connecting them all.
OK….. ‘all religions are written by words created by mankind’ I just did the same thing; connected all religions by a single line item truth.

Maitreya has had a DNA test done to find his blood linage. The results can be found at this website
And if we had adam and eve dna we could all say, we are of the blood line of the first child of god, brother, sisters; family.

"So even if Benjamin Creme has also tried to fill the shoes, fact is the revealing or final knowledge to combine all mankind, is still left open..."

What FINAL knowledge?
The knowledge that chares: What life is: What existence is. The form that combines the sciences with the religions; the comprehension of the trinity; mass, energy and time.

Which unequivocally shares that light (em upon mass) is energy; which shares that ‘light is the ‘life’ upon mass; which share the rule of evolution. Good associations within an environment continue longer in life. Meaning if a life was like a wave on a pond, when 2 waves interact if the association is good, they combine, rise and continue longer.

Drew22 ...........Yes, the final knowledge, thank you, that would be my department.
As I have said The Greatest Sign is God's message now complete. This is based on scripture:

Revelation, the Bible,
Ok, so you are going to witness the ‘final knowledge’ and then return back to an old book, that has created more evangelist than any single book ever written?

What appears true is that the prophecies that makes sense to you, as you have learned, are not as important to the ones that have a universal purpose; offering our future, then children, the one single set of knowledge that is universal to all mankind; the truth of life.

SO let’s reincarnate;

If I said ‘the earth is square’ and you were to share that with another, then I now have been reincarnated in the conveyance of that knowledge.

If I teach a child how to tie his shoes, then each morning as he ties them shoes, I live within that contribution.

If I plant a tree, then that whole universe of bees, bird and life wrapped around that tree all based on my choice to contribute my energy (to impose to existence) for that life is my continuance or reincarnation to existence.

Let’s raise some fathers to the flesh;
Since each life must combine with another in order to make a child, then within each child is living portion of each parent (dna structure). So to recognize that every molecule is held together by energy (light), then in a pure literal sense, within each person is a living portion of every father/mother all the way back to the beginning of time, alive and in each one of us as we stand. Hence: honor thy mother and thy father.

Represent them by following another pure rule; thou shall not lie.

The reason is simple; if to contribute to life is good, then to take away is bad and it is only of the experience of choice can the bad even exists as nothing else, can take or impose to existence an atrocity for the purpose of ‘self.’

So the pure rules do exist for man to comprehend, good: supports life
Bad: loss to the common.

Then a last couple questions I must ask: does knowledge allow comprehension to life?
Can a person be born, alive within nature, and be capable of comprehending good and bad, as well understand how each choice is what determines their ever lasting life?

That is what the final knowledge brings mankind!

drew22

invisable
That's good Scott, but what about the part in Revelation where it says the, "mystery of God should be finished", when the Seventh Angel is here.This does not mean that God is understandable or anything like that, it means that the final revelation is here, you can understand more by reading THOTH. Bahaullah did not answer that about the Seventh Angel, and the reason for that is because Bahaullah is not the Seventh Angel and, again, according to scripture, no one can open the Book of the Seven Seals except the Seventh Angel. That is why John cried out in that part of Revelation because no one is worthy to open the Book of the Seven Seals. From the beautiful writings of Bahaullah could you please provide some quotes on this topic?

drew22

invisable
Bishadi, "Both are metaphors. Raising dead folk or spiritually waking up as a dog or tree.

If you truly had the right knowledge in use, you would have recognized that immediately.

I guess I don't, because I still don't understand.

"Bahahulla just like Benjamin are contributors of knowledge that have/had not only claimed to be Maitreya but also have folk willing to witness the same but from neither is life comprehended to where it is universally accepted bringing peace of mind to the children and the foundation to global peace"

There are other Maitreya's as well, "many will come in his name". That is a prophecy fulfilled by the way.
Maitreya does not have to be popular right now, the world is hardly ready for his message.

"These are not prophecies of important because a large percentage of the population could meet them line items."

You must be wrong! what prophcy is not important. The prophecy I was talking about was a Buddha prophecy. I will get it off the website and share it with you some day.

"OK….. ‘all religions are written by words created by mankind’ I just did the same thing; connected all religions by a single line item truth. "

Some people look at the Greatest Sign and see nothing but a bunch of symbols. I pointed out the actual line that connects the diagram together to point out the very basic fact: This geometric and symbolic drawing does connect all religions. That is a starting point; you can at least say that it does that.
The Greatest Sign is a spiritual path. To begin you start at the bottom, at the Iching symbol and proceed from there. There are seven steps.

"And if we had adam and eve dna we could all say, we are of the blood line of the first child of god, brother, sisters; family. "

No, people come from different blood lines. That would be the whole point as this messiah is suppost to come from the blood line of Abraham, as fortold in scripture.

"The knowledge that chares: What life is: What existence is. The form that combines the sciences with the religions; the comprehension of the trinity; mass, energy and time.

Which unequivocally shares that light (em upon mass) is energy; which shares that ‘light is the ‘life’ upon mass; which share the rule of evolution. Good associations within an environment continue longer in life. Meaning if a life was like a wave on a pond, when 2 waves interact if the association is good, they combine, rise and continue longer."

The final message of God is what I am talking about. I am not talking about the unknowable God. God is beyond us, and when we reach heaven we become One with God. The final message of God is the Eternal Divine Path. That is all we have to know, that is how peace will occur, that is how we are to survive as humans on this planet.

"Ok, so you are going to witness the ‘final knowledge’ and then return back to an old book, that has created more evangelist than any single book ever written? "

As you read The Revelation in the bible you will notice near the end of the book the Seventh Angel plays a role. Maitreya is that Seventh Angel. Ok, so Maitreya is giving us an interpretation of what The Revelation means, saying that the Eterenal Divine Path can be seen there in Revelation, in the bible.
No, the teachings of the bible are not what is being taught here, what is being taught are the teachings of Maitreya. Maitreya's teachings are really different from an evangelist teachings.

"If I teach a child how to tie his shoes, then each morning as he ties them shoes, I live within that contribution."

No, you are on an ego trip, thinking that you helped the child learn how to tie shoes, really it was God who did that.

"If I plant a tree, then that whole universe of bees, bird and life wrapped around that tree all based on my choice to contribute my energy (to impose to existence) for that life is my continuance or reincarnation to existence."

God did that too!

"Then a last couple questions I must ask: does knowledge allow comprehension to life?"

Of course it does. God is a big subject, however, knowlegde plays a very small part in this, or actually, intellect plays a small part here.
You remember the verse, "all you need is as much faith a mustard seed"? It is really about faith. You can use fancy talk, whatever you like, but no one give you faith, you have to find it. That is why this verse was said: "knock and it shall be opened unto you".

Popeyesays

That's good Scott, but what about the part in Revelation where it says the, "mystery of God should be finished", when the Seventh Angel is here.This does not mean that God is understandable or anything like that, it means that the final revelation is here, you can understand more by reading THOTH. Bahaullah did not answer that about the Seventh Angel, and the reason for that is because Bahaullah is not the Seventh Angel and, again, according to scripture, no one can open the Book of the Seven Seals except the Seventh Angel. That is why John cried out in that part of Revelation because no one is worthy to open the Book of the Seven Seals. From the beautiful writings of Bahaullah could you please provide some quotes on this topic?

Revelations indeed finished the Christian Revelation. It has a little to do with Islam and less to do with Baha`i Revelation.

Regards,
Scott

Bishadi

Bishadi, "Both are metaphors. Raising dead folk or spiritually waking up as a dog or tree.

I guess I don't, because I still don't understand.

"Bahahulla just like Benjamin are contributors of knowledge that have/had not only claimed to be Maitreya but also have folk willing to witness the same but from neither is life comprehended to where it is universally accepted bringing peace of mind to the children and the foundation to global peace"

There are other Maitreya's as well, "many will come in his name". That is a prophecy fulfilled by the way.
Maitreya does not have to be popular right now, the world is hardly ready for his message.

"These are not prophecies of important because a large percentage of the population could meet them line items."

You must be wrong! what prophcy is not important. The prophecy I was talking about was a Buddha prophecy. I will get it off the website and share it with you some day.

"OK….. ‘all religions are written by words created by mankind’ I just did the same thing; connected all religions by a single line item truth. "

Some people look at the Greatest Sign and see nothing but a bunch of symbols. I pointed out the actual line that connects the diagram together to point out the very basic fact: This geometric and symbolic drawing does connect all religions. That is a starting point; you can at least say that it does that.
The Greatest Sign is a spiritual path. To begin you start at the bottom, at the Iching symbol and proceed from there. There are seven steps.

"And if we had adam and eve dna we could all say, we are of the blood line of the first child of god, brother, sisters; family. "

No, people come from different blood lines. That would be the whole point as this messiah is suppost to come from the blood line of Abraham, as fortold in scripture.

"The knowledge that chares: What life is: What existence is. The form that combines the sciences with the religions; the comprehension of the trinity; mass, energy and time.

Which unequivocally shares that light (em upon mass) is energy; which shares that ‘light is the ‘life’ upon mass; which share the rule of evolution. Good associations within an environment continue longer in life. Meaning if a life was like a wave on a pond, when 2 waves interact if the association is good, they combine, rise and continue longer."

The final message of God is what I am talking about. I am not talking about the unknowable God. God is beyond us, and when we reach heaven we become One with God. The final message of God is the Eternal Divine Path. That is all we have to know, that is how peace will occur, that is how we are to survive as humans on this planet.

"Ok, so you are going to witness the ‘final knowledge’ and then return back to an old book, that has created more evangelist than any single book ever written? "

As you read The Revelation in the bible you will notice near the end of the book the Seventh Angel plays a role. Maitreya is that Seventh Angel. Ok, so Maitreya is giving us an interpretation of what The Revelation means, saying that the Eterenal Divine Path can be seen there in Revelation, in the bible.
No, the teachings of the bible are not what is being taught here, what is being taught are the teachings of Maitreya. Maitreya's teachings are really different from an evangelist teachings.

"If I teach a child how to tie his shoes, then each morning as he ties them shoes, I live within that contribution."

No, you are on an ego trip, thinking that you helped the child learn how to tie shoes, really it was God who did that.

"If I plant a tree, then that whole universe of bees, bird and life wrapped around that tree all based on my choice to contribute my energy (to impose to existence) for that life is my continuance or reincarnation to existence."

God did that too!

"Then a last couple questions I must ask: does knowledge allow comprehension to life?"

Of course it does. God is a big subject, however, knowlegde plays a very small part in this, or actually, intellect plays a small part here.
You remember the verse, "all you need is as much faith a mustard seed"? It is really about faith. You can use fancy talk, whatever you like, but no one give you faith, you have to find it. That is why this verse was said: "knock and it shall be opened unto you".

if I knock.... did god do that too?

So I sent the 'Maitreya' an email as well left a message for him in NM, yesterday.

Seems there is no physical 'site' otherwise, I would simply drive out there and shake hands with the man.

My point is, I intend to stand face to face with any person who claims to have the knowledge of Peace, the final revelations, the one to open the seals, the man to assist tomorrows children to remove FAITH as the guide to responsibility.

So if you know the man, send him a message, that a brother of Peace is walking, talking and wants to look into his eyes. As all the children of the world want to know the truth, an nothing on earth is more important to me then 'doing' something about it; sharing what is true!

Call em, write to him, mention you posted "knock and it shall be opened to you.'

AS for the 6 point star and the study of each representation within; be certain my friend each has been observed, quite literally.

drew22

invisable
Scott: "Revelations indeed finished the Christian Revelation. It has a little to do with Islam and less to do with Baha`i Revelation."

Do you see now? There are no quotes from Bahaullah about Revelation, so how can you say anything about Revelation. (now is when Scott will throw a bunch of quotes from the successors of Bahaullah).

The religions don't have anything to do with each other??? " It has a little to do with Islam and less to do with Baha`i Revelation." That is rather odd of you to say.

The religions are all connected in the teachings of Maitreya. The Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra shows why the religions are on earth. All the religions are united. Not what Scott is saying, that they have nothing to do with each other. Scott is using an false dogma.

Also, Scott said it himself, that, The Most Great Peace can come about without the Bahai Faith. If not the Bahai Faith then what is it going to be? Believe me, the world is not going to be run without God. God is going to play a role and God wants us to worship Him. So in order to fulfill what Scott had earlier said, that, the Most Great Peace can come without the Bahais, then we will need another prophet to explain all that.

drew22

invisable
Bishadi: "if I knock.... did god do that too?

Yes.

Bishadi: "So I sent the 'Maitreya' an email as well left a message for him in NM, yesterday."

Wonderfull, thank you Bishadi.

Bishadi: "Seems there is no physical 'site' otherwise, I would simply drive out there and shake hands with the man.

My point is, I intend to stand face to face with any person who claims to have the knowledge of Peace, the final revelations, the one to open the seals, the man to assist tomorrows children to remove FAITH as the guide to responsibility."

You may meet Maitreya if you go to the once a year gathering in the fall of each year. The gathering is held in New Mexico.

Bishadi: "So if you know the man, send him a message, that a brother of Peace is walking, talking and wants to look into his eyes. As all the children of the world want to know the truth, an nothing on earth is more important to me then 'doing' something about it; sharing what is true! "

The Mission of Maitreya is reaching out to humanity every day.

Bishadi: "Call em, write to him, mention you posted "knock and it shall be opened to you.'

AS for the 6 point star and the study of each representation within; be certain my friend each has been observed, quite literally."

You are doing quite well Bishadi, thank you.

Bishadi

Bishadi: "So I sent the 'Maitreya' an email as well left a message for him in NM, yesterday."

Wonderfull, thank you Bishadi.

Bishadi: "Seems there is no physical 'site' otherwise, I would simply drive out there and shake hands with the man.
My point is, I intend to stand face to face with any person who claims to have the knowledge of Peace, the final revelations, the one to open the seals, the man to assist tomorrows children to remove FAITH as the guide to responsibility."

You may meet Maitreya if you go to the once a year gathering in the fall of each year. The gathering is held in New Mexico.

What does ‘I may meet’ have to do with anything. I am here in NM now as of Saturday. Many talk about what they do, I see things differently; I prefer to do what I talk about.

Bishadi: "Call em, write to him, mention you posted "knock and it shall be opened to you.'

AS for the 6 point star and the study of each representation within; be certain my friend each has been observed, quite literally."

You are doing quite well Bishadi, thank you.
Not sure what your comment means as it seems even a life long contributor is not what this new religion is about as it seems to be just another belief system.

It seems that a question was asked of me when I arrived here in town by the ‘screening process’ per Joseph; as one of the people here in NM asked me directly if I believed Joseph was messiah, and I said NO. Then I was asked if I would make a covenant to a belief (faith/religion) and again I said NO!

So it looks like the Maitreya site and the ‘religion’ being created or I should say represented is not quite as it is presented to the public.

I will stay here a couple days and see if maybe the truth of the matter can be ascertained as for Joseph to maintain the path without the intent of truth will end up in the same boat the rest of the religions will be; extinct!

I just emailed joseph a few minutes ago. Maybe you can call him too and ask him to read what words I represent on this site.

Remember; ‘truth lives in absolution’

Stay tuned as this station is dialed in to T-R-U-T-H……… an in order for the matter to exist in reality there a single mathematical frame that must be included and if all the Pope’s and Joseph’s in the world all jump up and say, “I am messiah” then they have to get by me!

No one can buy me, none can tell me, they either perform and give mankind the truth of exactly how life works, or each are simply blowing smoke and will be left to the judgment of their peers real soon.

drew22

invisable
Bishadi: "Not sure what your comment means as it seems even a life long contributor is not what this new religion is about as it seems to be just another belief system.

It seems that a question was asked of me when I arrived here in town by the ‘screening process’ per Joseph; as one of the people here in NM asked me directly if I believed Joseph was messiah, and I said NO. Then I was asked if I would make a covenant to a belief (faith/religion) and again I said NO! "

You are doing really well Bishadi, you even went directly to the source.

"knock and it shall be opened unto you", bible.
That is what I quoted, I did not say that Maitreya was going to come out of his house and meet a stranger. I meant that THOTH and the Greatest Sign will be opened to you. Get real!!

Bishadi: " So it looks like the Maitreya site and the ‘religion’ being created or I should say represented is not quite as it is presented to the public."

Because you went there and did not meet Maitreya in person? How about those other gurus and saints, would you like to meet them in person as well?

I will email the Mission of Maitreya and see what they say.

Bishadi

Bishadi: "Not sure what your comment means as it seems even a life long contributor is not what this new religion is about as it seems to be just another belief system.

It seems that a question was asked of me when I arrived here in town by the ‘screening process’ per Joseph; as one of the people here in NM asked me directly if I believed Joseph was messiah, and I said NO. Then I was asked if I would make a covenant to a belief (faith/religion) and again I said NO! "

You are doing really well Bishadi, you even went directly to the source.

"knock and it shall be opened unto you", bible.
That is what I quoted, I did not say that Maitreya was going to come out of his house and meet a stranger. I meant that THOTH and the Greatest Sign will be opened to you. Get real!!

Bishadi: " So it looks like the Maitreya site and the ‘religion’ being created or I should say represented is not quite as it is presented to the public."

Because you went there and did not meet Maitreya in person? How about those other gurus and saints, would you like to meet them in person as well?

I will email the Mission of Maitreya and see what they say.

Would you like Joseph's direct email address?

I spoke with Shirin and Randy face to face then had a lengthy phone call with a Tim guy who was just back from Missouri....

The point is the guy joseph emmanuel who calls himself the maitreya and has his following suggesting he is the Messiah, even signs his emails 'M' ........... is a fraud!

The book of Thoth is about 650 pages and has failed to answer 'what makes us alive'.... or the combination of knowledge in which each would have to maintain faith, belief and hope all over again....... it's a shame my friend..... an be careful not to send money for the 'island' as the letter is misleading.

it is simply another religious person who wants to have a following, donations and to be liked or if anyone is really interested the goof has a picture of himself sitting on a thrown on his website, how rude!

drew22

invisable
From the book THOTH:

"And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." (Genesis 2:7).<17>God would form man from the dust of the ground (atom). Atom would be manifested matter. <18>These codes, as programs (forces) in the ethereal state, would manifest the atomic particles. From these particles the atom would be made. Then from atoms all other things would be created. All creation has been designed according to the codes ("And God said, Let...") stored in the ethereal level (akasha) to be manifested later on.<19>However, in order that these codes are manifested into life form (man), life-force or prana is necessary. This life-force (prana) is called "the breath of life." It is through this pranic energy that physical manifestation (solid, liquid, luminous or heat, and aerial) can be linked to the ethereal (astral) level. <20>In the human this link is maintained through breath. That is why when a person stops breathing, his astral body (ethereal body, spirit) leaves. <21>The Soul (individual) resides in the ethereal body and so it also leaves the body.

and this quote from THOTH will also denounce what Bishadi has said:

Tablet Three
CCN150C.GIF

In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
(John 1:4-5)
<1>Raja guna is the energy (life-force) in the universe. <2>When this energy (prana) is directed to higher things or God, it becomes the Light of the consciousness. <3>It resides in all things in the universe, "In him was life, and the life was the light of men."
<4>Because of the influence of the tama guna (darkness), although it is present even in darkness and human consciousness, it cannot be comprehended. The ego prevents this Light and life to be seen by man, "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."

the website is Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"

Bishadi

Gibberish, Drew.

That is most certain!

Note the perfection of continuing IGNORANCE

<14>As it is explained, through crudification of consciousness, the mind (ego, three gunas) is manifested. Therefore, Pure Consciousness is beyond all of these (three gunas) or any other grosser manifestation. That is why It can by no means be explained in any level of the manifested world, including the ethereal. Neither can it be understood in the mental state. <15>Anything which can be explained or is explained is not Pure Consciousness.

basically this 'book by jo' .... presents a interpretation of Genesis and even shares a point unknown to many, that light is the life of mass, but then returns to the claim that 'if anyone says they can know, they are wrong'

which is the same type of claim that made divisions of faith and people in the first place.

but then
<18>Do not be concerned about reaching God (Pure Consciousness). <19>Take each day as it comes, meditate, observe, contemplate to do His Will (Live in God). This will earn His Grace. <20>Only through His Grace is salvation possible.

<21>One day a surge of Great Love, Light, and Higher Thoughts will dawn on you; it is then that you know God is with you. <22>Eventually the Goal will be achieved, you will be One.
Then ONE day magically you will have greater thoughts?

This joseph guy suggest too many lines of blatant fibs and yet can answer no questions of any depth on life nor has he offered any knowledge towards the benefit of humanity. Yet build himself a thrown to sit on.

Hey drew ask Joe if he branded a swastika on the bottom of his foot yet; to have the lotus feet?

Buddhist Symbols

Ask him if he is willing to stand face to face and test his works in open public?

None but him, I and the news media....... As You, Tim, Shirin and Randy are a little short of integrity to be around.

drew22

invisable
Todd: " basically this 'book by jo' .... presents a interpretation of Genesis and even shares a point unknown to many, that light is the life of mass, but then returns to the claim that 'if anyone says they can know, they are wrong'

which is the same type of claim that made divisions of faith and people in the first place."

What Maitreya is talking about here is heaven. Heaven in these teachings is being One with God. In these teachings heaven and hell are not a place but a state. According to the teachings in THOTH when we die we most likely reincarnate into the manifest world. Our separation from God, which is the attatchment to the external world, is what keeps us from heaven. Quite simple actually, --you want to go to heaven or are you too attatched to this world to go there--. This manifest world is only here to help us get back to God. That is why when someone has hard times they turn to God, or find God for the first time ect ect.

It is not a matter of claiming someone is wrong, that would be missing the point of the said quote from THOTH. Heaven is a state that cannot be described, according to these teachings, that is all that is being said. If you want to describe heaven, go ahead, it does not make you false. The teachings of the Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra is a path, hence, you may disagree what ever you like, even if you are a follower of the Path, because, again, this is a Path, not a religion.

Bishadi: "Then ONE day magically you will have greater thoughts?"

Have you ever meditated? Meditation, although some who observe might say that nothing is going on-- far from the truth.
The answer is, no, not magically, alot of work will be involved just in the meditation part, that is where the saying, "those who struggle with God", come in play.

I am not asking Maitreya anything from you. Maitreya asked you to go your own way, politely he asked you.
You are probly just kidding though, aren't you.

please go to Mission Of Maitreya, "Eternal DIvine Path"