• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Maitreya explains what the 1000 years means

Bishadi

Todd: " basically this 'book by jo' .... presents a interpretation of Genesis and even shares a point unknown to many, that light is the life of mass, but then returns to the claim that 'if anyone says they can know, they are wrong'

Then ………Jo is wrong! Meaning; he can even use the universal word ‘light’ but without the math to prove that mass, energy and time combines (the trinity) then he does not know the ‘name of god.’

What Maitreya is talking about here is heaven. Heaven in these teachings is being One with God.
Jo is not Maitreya….. first point.

Second, to think we are separate from nature is the same choice Adam made. (removed from the garden/covered “HIMSELF”)

In these teachings heaven and hell are not a place but a state.
Being alive is heaven as it is the only time the experience of choice is with us. We cannot plant a tree (life) by choice when the period of experiencing choice is gone (physical death).

Hell is based in predeterminations; meaning to expect an outcome and it doesn’t happen is a self prescribed Hell.

According to the teachings in THOTH when we die we most likely reincarnate into the manifest world.
Most likely? I guess Jo really doesn’t know and you are fine with it.

That idea in reincarnation is that we live in what we do. Such like planting that tree; if we contribute a portion of our energy for a life to continue; we live in that choice.

Our separation from God, which is the attatchment to the external world, is what keeps us from heaven.
Correct. To think we are isolated or that god is ‘elsewhere’ on some thrown, is the ignorance of complacency to a belief.

Likewise to see nature and Darwin’s conveyance of evolution offers a pattern to see that is true. To oppress the knowledge by returning to define in ‘phenomenon’ and magic or God’s creation is complacent; then we isolate ourselves from God in thinking that a man’s set of words, tell us more than what God’s ‘garden’ shares.

Such to retain ignorance is foolishly isolating a ‘self’ to the words of men.

Quite simple actually, --you want to go to heaven or are you too attatched to this world to go there--.
and you are vindicating a man who sits on a makeshift thrown, who fibs to his constituents to where they represent “when we die we most likely reincarnate into the manifest world”

Like a maybe, is involved? There is no maybe! Your ever lasting life is in what you do; it’s a fact! We think of the word Darwin and what comes to mind? A teacher of evolution.

WE think of the words charles manson, what comes to mind?

Did JC or Jo forgive manson and undo all his impositions to mankind?

No. Charles ‘lives’ within his works. Not much to debate when integrity is maintained.

Just the same you are ‘your father and mother’ in the flesh; by what they did; they will live beyond their period. As they represent their parents, in lineage and physical energy, that returns back to the beginning of time.

It is not a matter of claiming someone is wrong, that would be missing the point of the said quote from THOTH. Heaven is a state that cannot be described, according to these teachings, that is all that is being said.
He is wrong!

This is the only place ‘you’ can experience choice and then tonight when you go to sleep; your choice is as gone as physical death. Heaven in ‘mind’, is when we can experience choice and comprehend the experience.

We can actually create life by our choice and live forever in them contributions.

Maybe you should teach the jo a few lessons now!

If you want to describe heaven, go ahead, it does not make you false. The teachings of the Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra is a path, hence, you may disagree what ever you like, even if you are a follower of the Path, because, again, this is a Path, not a religion.
I thought Jo was the last word. You consider him the messiah…… he is supposed to know these truths, inside and out..

Why doesn’t he?

Bishadi: "Then ONE day magically you will have greater thoughts?"

Have you ever meditated? Meditation, although some who observe might say that nothing is going on-- far from the truth.

The answer is, no, not magically,
Hey that was from the Tho book of Jo…. HE said… they will appear….. and as any person can have ideas…. The answers to life, do not magically appear in our minds… otherwise why the heck are preachers in existence?

alot of work will be involved just in the meditation part, that is where the saying, "those who struggle with God", come in play.
Struggling with God is pursuing understanding; comprehending knowledge.

I am not asking Maitreya anything from you. Maitreya asked you to go your own way, politely he asked you.
You are probly just kidding though, aren't you.

When it comes to knowledge and the truth: no games to be played.

As Jo sits on his thrown and claims to be the worlds messiah and I am probably one of the few on this globe who can literally prove him wrong; then I did not post here to you and start a debate on Jo…… like always, ………… I do……. Jumped in the auto, spent thousands of dollars and almost 2 weeks camped on his door knocking……

Not a once was any debating intended but to suggest maybe a little addition could help finish the missing material shared in the book of Jo ….. but what happened, he sent forth a few, asking for me to state that I believed he was messiah. It was actually funny!

He himself knows that when the truth is understood, then all religions will be ended in the global society as guidance to humanity; he knows this…. but instead of honoring his position to ‘herald in’ the new….. he created a new religion and made himself the king of mankind.

there is ‘no peace for the wicked.’ Joseph Emmanuel is a deceiver of men!

Don’t care how nice, nor how much, nor if any like the man; he had his chance to square up and didn’t to retain his little (short term) thrown.

Call him back and say; ‘this guy told me he has not the compassion to forgive deceivers; he’s the other guy!’

Bishadi

Are you done yet.

:no:

Not a person alive, who has a bit of compassion, should allow fibs to be exhibited as true that can adversely affect peoples minds. i.e... look at what happens to people? :slap: They maintain a fib based on belief. :shrug:

That is exactly what the truth eliminates. If the knowledge of representation does not convey in universal language that can be unequivocally verified or experienced then it it is second to reality.

Such that if Joseph cannot answer the questions nor represent the old knowledge with 'sense' that brings understanding removing the 'retention of faith', then it is incorrect. :sorry1:

'Magic' is the option to be taken off the list of possibilities.

drew22

invisable
What do you want to talk about Todd?

Maybe I will talk to you for years like I do Scott. I don't mind because this is a public arena and other maybe seeker will listen, maybe.

You are not half as polite as Scott and you seen to be a bit childish. Your use of emotionicons makes my stomach turn.

Tell me more about you insipid therories on mathematics and God and I will gladly see how they fit in with my messiah.

Bishadi

What do you want to talk about Todd?

Maybe I will talk to you for years like I do Scott. I don't mind because this is a public arena and other maybe seeker will listen, maybe.

You are not half as polite as Scott and you seen to be a bit childish. Your use of emotionicons makes my stomach turn.
Nicest thing you said to me.

Tell me more about you insipid therories on mathematics and God and I will gladly see how they fit in with my messiah.
Light is life.

Change the core foundation of planck's constant and the revealing of that very mathematical frame that Einstein and most of the great science buffs of the globe have been seeking "theory of everything" or the big TOE can be understood.

It came from a seeking kid of 16 years old who followed an idea; put it to math.

and for 2 and a half decades; has combined about every scientific phenomenon known on this earth.

and even much of the religious renditions; i.e... the cross is simply a drawing of 'light' .... electric and magnetic fields at perpedicular planes.

The pentagram is perfectly defined in the 'golden ration' ......

666 is both a birth as well the chemical definition of carbon-12 ... 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons..... most all life we know of is based from carbon.....

and yesterday reached 42

drew22

invisable
thanks Bishadi, I can be nice all the time.

The Theory of Everything. I saw the movie, it was a christian flick. I do understand that mathamatians of a certain kind, are making a theory of God. Maitreya believes in that theory. Everything in the existance is coded. As you have said, there is a code for everything, so why not mathamatically finding God too.

Just awhile back I was studing symbols and trying to fit them all together. I had read that part about the pentagram and the golden ratio etc.. What does it all mean?!
Symbols are real. Most people look at the Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra and cannot see how it unites all the religions of the world. It's quite simple, a line connects them all.

So what is all this you are studying. How is it going to help us reach God?

Muffled

Jesus in me
His claim to be The Lion of Judah is a false claim as any Christian would know.

I am only aware of one Biblical type prophet, and Elijah for the end times but he is not from Arizona. He is in the southern hemisphere and relatively unknown.

Bishadi

thanks Bishadi, I can be nice all the time.

The Theory of Everything. I saw the movie,
Notice how much is lift unanswered? Notice how much there is to know?

I do understand that mathamatians of a certain kind, are making a theory of God. Maitreya believes in that theory. Everything in the existance is coded.
Words are simply 'codes' to comprehend a thought. Math is just universal in language which can cross all barriers and define the physical. 1+1=2.... works all over the world... but the words of cultures are not so universal.

As you have said, there is a code for everything, so why not mathamatically finding God too.
We live within existence; all mass, all energy, all time; One; the total; God.... that math of the trinity (mass, energy,time) is the name of God universal to all existence; yet again cultures find code in words easier to sustain 'their' meanings.

Just awhile back I was studing symbols and trying to fit them all together. I had read that part about the pentagram and the golden ratio etc.. What does it all mean?!
The golden ratio as well the pentagram are easy to see when you look at your hands. How many fingers. and your body; opposing arms, legs and head.

But in math that 'progression' perfects the math to evolution in which energy increases its potention 'for life'. a complete opposite of entropy or the current 2nd law of thermodynamics.

Symbols are real. Most people look at the Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra and cannot see how it unites all the religions of the world. It's quite simple, a line connects them all.
Word transcend time. Such that what was learned 2 thousand years ago can be read and felt today. Such as what symbols nature shares in patterns and reprsentations; such as again the 5 pointed star (pentagram) which is simply a physical character to share the golden ration in which from shells to tree limbs to the structure of dna; there is a universal law being represented which is of 'the total' not created of man but represented in most all living things. Which means to me; that is closer to God than any words a man can create.

So what is all this you are studying. How is it going to help us reach God?
by comprehending what life is allows each to continue, in life, creating life all the while knowing how to live forever by choice

just the little stufff