• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mafia Game Thread: The Heir Of Don Comet

Troublemane

very well, if rosje isnt going to log on, then I ACCUSE ROSJE!

if hes innocent then we are doomed, but well, its a party anyways! :D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
*over the radio a DJ is heard form the town over*
Wow, 4 out of 10 people are mafia in our sister town. That town will be history tomorrow. One lynching of an innocent today and one murder of an innocent during the night and the citizens and mafia will be equal and the mafia will take everyone out. Sure would have been better odds if there were just 3 mafia members with such a small population. With as many mafia as they have, if the citizens get any lynching wrong...they're dead meat. Sure am glad I ran for the safety of our little hamlet.

This is Lady Draka, bringing you the best of today and yesterday. Here's a tune dedicated to our soon to be former sister city... YouTube - Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever (High Quality)

NEWS UPDATE: Games don't end as quickly as one would think they would....

I believe we have one accusation for Don P and one for rojse now.

Jonsul

Ehh....
I don't like accusing people people for little reasons but it's either Don P or rojse and this has been taking awhile. I'm unsure of Don P but if rojse doesn't come back soon I'll second rojse.
I mean if rojse isn't going to contribute, we might as well eliminate. And besides this day has been going on a while, we need to at least move onto the night sometime.LOL^^

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I don't like accusing people people for little reasons but it's either Don P or rojse and this has been taking awhile. I'm unsure of Don P but if rojse doesn't come back soon I'll second rojse.
I mean if rojse isn't going to contribute, we might as well eliminate. And besides this day has been going on a while, we need to at least move onto the night sometime.LOL^^
If Rojse is innocent and he is lynched we are all doomed.

Jonsul

Ehh....
I accuse Circle_One.

Okay yeah, I'm starting to doubt whether Rojse could be mafia.
Even if he is, the guy hasn't even logged in to make trouble.

So I'll take back my vote for Rojse and I'll second Circle_One, and there is evidence so that's the strongest option I can see^^

Circle_One

Okay yeah, I'm starting to doubt whether Rojse could be mafia.
Even if he is, the guy hasn't even logged in to make trouble.

So I'll take back my vote for Rojse and I'll second Circle_One, and there is evidence so that's the strongest option I can see^^

What, exactly is the "evidence" against me?

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
The way I count it right now:

One accusation of Don P by Comacaze
One accusation of Rojse by Trouble
One accusation of Darkness by Lumi
One accusation of Circle by Jonsul

That gives us four accusations, all for different people though.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The way I count it right now:

One accusation of Don P by Comacaze
One accusation of Rojse by Trouble
One accusation of Darkness by Lumi
One accusation of Circle by Jonsul

That gives us four accusations, all for different people though.
I was trying to figure out how that worked - I thought we had two for Circle_One... then I realized that Luminous edited his message and changed his vote.

Luminous' behaviour has me really suspicious. He seems really eager to find out what everyone's role is, both here in the thread and by PM. He claims that it's "obvious" that he's the doctor, but gives no reason for it other than his word.

This is all too fishy. I accuse Luminous.

I'd prefer just to skip to nightfall and get the PI investigating some mafia, but we can't do that until we lynch someone (right, Comet? I know there was some uncertainty about that in my last game). There's not much evidence pointing to anyone, but I think there's more pointing to Luminous than to anyone else.

Draka

Wonder Woman
*heard on the radio*
BEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEP! This is the emergency broadcasting system. Our sister town has yet to lynch, or even put on trial, anyone. Therefore the Earth has gone all biblical on our butts and has slowed to a near stop. Please make sure you strap yourself to some deeply grounded pipes or make your way underground. At this rate what little gravity we have left won't hold us here for long...not to mention the water itself. Please strap down any valuables you wish not to fall off the face of the earth. We will keep you apprised of any further situations! This has been an announcement of the emergency broadcasting system BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEP.