• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mafia Game Thread: The Heir Of Don Comet

Troublemane

Im gonna suggest we lynch one of the slackers who havent chimed in yet. That way we can rest assured that if we accidentally kill an innocent person, they wont be missed much. :rolleyes:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I think us non-mafia should just come clean: I am the Doctor. Is there anyone willing to say THEY are the Doctor? Who else is willing to give their true identity?
---[edit : Why are you people taking so long... i am getting scared.]
Bodyguard : You know what to do, so protect me. (don't tell anyone else that you are the bodyguard)
P.I. : Private Message me so i can heal you. (Or, not since killing you right when night comes (after the lynch) would probably be random. BUT IT IS POSSIBLE!)

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I think us non-mafia should just come clean: I am the Doctor. Is there anyone willing to say THEY are the Doctor? Who else is willing to give their true identity?
I hope you're not the doctor, because it's a really bad idea to let that out if you are.

The mafia all know who are mafia and who are citizens. The main thing that protects the citizens is that they don't know who the doctor, bodyguard and PI are.

As for me, I'm not willing to give my true identity... at least not until I have reason to trust some people, and then only to them.

Edit:
---[edit : Why are you people taking so long... i am getting scared.]

It's almost Christmas. I was out doing family stuff for a fair chunk of the weekend; other people may be in the same boat.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
I have been sick over the weekend, getting the Christmas decorations up, watching the extremely long Lord of the Rings extras and working on my book, so I've been quite preoccupied.

Mister Emu

Emu Extraordinaire
Staff member
Premium Member
I say we wait and see if anyone else claims to be the doctor... If they do, we have a mafia somewhere...

Jonsul

Ehh....
Been visiting relatives for christmas^^

hmm... in my experience at playing games like this it's usually the loudest who are bad.

I think I'll watch a bit more to make an accusation :cool:

[edit]
Sorry, Don Penguinoini, but *points* I suspect YOU!
hmm... me thinks you are alittle bit hasty o_O

: hamster : Hahahahahaha!!!!!! look at him dance^-^

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Don, why don't you defend yourself? (suspecious...) [(oh, you haven't been back either)]
Rojse why haven't you posted anything. YOU should know what happens when people go missing for a while; FROM EXPERIENCE!

[nevermind... i know.]

Last edited:

Jonsul

Ehh....
I love that show!!!!!!!!!!!

But yeah damn winter holiday has everyone gone.
Damn you christmas, again you taunt me!

Draka

Wonder Woman
*over the radio a DJ is heard form the town over*
Wow, 4 out of 10 people are mafia in our sister town. That town will be history tomorrow. One lynching of an innocent today and one murder of an innocent during the night and the citizens and mafia will be equal and the mafia will take everyone out. Sure would have been better odds if there were just 3 mafia members with such a small population. With as many mafia as they have, if the citizens get any lynching wrong...they're dead meat. Sure am glad I ran for the safety of our little hamlet.

This is Lady Draka, bringing you the best of today and yesterday. Here's a tune dedicated to our soon to be former sister city... YouTube - Queen - Who Wants To Live Forever (High Quality)

Luminous

non-existential luminary
What ever do you mean: "we"?
Anyway: it is clear that i am the Doctor. so... quickly; everyone PM me who you really are.
bodyguard don't forget to protect me.

Last edited: