• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last time you cried?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Comet,
Personally no more tears come out except as release of blocked emotional energies.
Last two times that tears came out was when had met a cousin after many many years and that was two years ago and recently when met with another school friend whom I visited and discussed about his mother whom had not met since 35 years and had expired.
Both the times it was not any effort from my end to cry or think about them but tears came out as some blocked emotional energies and felt relieved after the tears came out.

Love & rgds

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
The last time I cried was on friday, because people at school were mean to me, and I can never stick up for myself.

And I almost cried a few minutes ago, because a thread reminded me about my dad being dead, but I didn't.

kadzbiz

I hadn't cried for years. It got to the point that I thought that I had become to hard to cry and it bothered me a bit, then two days before my 40th in '07 I had to put my 11yo dog down due to illness. I cried for about 3 days on and off at random times. I think I finally had a release of pent up tears. It was nice. Sad, but nice.

p_shift90

The last time I cried was when I was told by my girlfriend that her niece (5 years old) was may have been subjected to sexual abuse by her own father. She was acting strangely, and tried to give my girlfriend an open-mouth kiss. When asked why she did that, she cried "I don't know!" I found out yesterday that that wasn't the case, and her father said that hopefully it was just something she'd seen on tv.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Tonight, because I accidentally killed a kitty on the way home from work. I usually saw that one with another on most nights home, but unfortunatly, I breaked but couldn't swerve because another car was comming.:(:sad4:

Zephyr

Moved on
Yesterday. I got in a pretty wicked accident on Mt Rainier and got airlifted out. Between the unbearable pain and the panic attack from the helicopter, yeah, I'm pretty sure I cried.

Zephyr

Moved on
No, ****? Damn, hope everyone is alright.
Well I was the only one hurt. I slid down some snow following my friends on the hike back down and smacked on some rocks. We got it on video and everything. Nothing's broke, but my pelvis and right foot are pretty badly bruised. The airlift was because at first the medics thought that I may have shattered my pelvis (also, standard course of action for impact injuries like that is to assume the possibility of a spinal injury and prevent movement).

But yeah, sore as hell and can't sit down, but I'm alright.

Edit: Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg_eWyPN09s

It looks...really not bad. I'm kind of surprised I got this wrecked up if it was just that.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Well I was the only one hurt. I slid down some snow following my friends on the hike back down and smacked on some rocks. We got it on video and everything. Nothing's broke, but my pelvis and right foot are pretty badly bruised. The airlift was because at first the medics thought that I may have shattered my pelvis (also, standard course of action for impact injuries like that is to assume the possibility of a spinal injury and prevent movement).

But yeah, sore as hell and can't sit down, but I'm alright.

Ouch, man. :cover: Get well soon.

Renji

I cried just these past few months. I was assigned as the director of our class for a class presentation but, it seemed to me that my classmates does not care for my efforts, so I talked to them and I cried in front of the whole class...