• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Last time you cried?

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Last week when my sister wouldn't let me have some of her food from Pizza Hut because she paid for it. I was soooooooo hungry and I had no way to get anywhere to get food. All I wanted to do was eat and go to bed. I had it on a plate and every time I would try to take a bite she'd come at me with an ice cream scoop (yea haha) or her fist. She said she'd rather see it on the floor than in my mouth. So I threw it on the floor, went to my room and cried. Not because I had to go to bed without any food but because my relationship with her will always be THAT ****** up.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
It depends. If you mean when was the last time I had tears in my eyes, it was a few days ago when I watched an episode of Dogtown.

If you mean when was the last time I really cried, then I can't remember a specific time, but it was within the last couple of months when I was thinking about my dog who died about a year and a half ago. I still cry once in a while when I think about him.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I tend to well up a bit when I see or hear a really beautiful performance of music/song/dance, so that happens frequently enough. Music does it to me so easily. Music videos as well if they are very well done. Most recently I've cried over (and don't make fun of this) the video for Everytime by Britney Spears. I was cruising YouTube last night and came across it.

Otherwise, the last real events I've cried over happened months ago. Once I broke down crying from stress 2 or 3 months ago because I was up all night with Kaitlyn who just wouldn't stop crying no matter what I seemed to do. And prior to that would be also due to stress while in the hospital after she was born and having to stay there an extra week because she needed anti-biotics. Her IV kept giving out and they kept having to restick her over and over just to get the IV placed and it would only last for a day or two and then the sticking started all over again. When everything else goes normally and you are expecting to go home with your baby and you are made to stay for several days, out of your home town, alone, and watch your baby get tortured by people sticking needles in her feet, ankles, wrists, hands, arms and even temples, over and over cause they can't get her veins...it's more than frustrating to say the least.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
The last time I cried was in January when my brother in law's dog passed away. He was a family friend and was loved by all of us.

I can't cry that often when I want to. I think it is the meds I am on. I hate it when I want to cry but can't. IT can lead to me thinking about doing something that I have no need to think about doing. (Nothing suicidal, please don't worry about that. I know that if I felt that way I could come on here or talk to my therapist.)

FBI

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
when i was 5 years old and a bee stung my tong

I had the same thing happen to me. I was around 7 though. Hurt like heck didn't it. Was ahrd for me tot ell my mom what was wrong so she yelled at me. Needless to say that did not help me feel better.

My neighbor though had it worse than us when he was younger he got stung below the belt.

FBI

ranjana

i really love crying, it feels so GOOD to have a good old sob!! i usually only cry when i watch movies, at the really beautiful parts, because the resiliency of the human spirit is freaking amazing.... but i usually cry in every movie. and i just realized a lot of the time I'm crying for myself, because I cant cry without a movie.

Last few I cried a lot in were: Earth (any deepa meetha movie actually) My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Slum Dog, Lars and the Real Girl....

Draka

Wonder Woman
I guess I cried a little yesterday actually...over one of my favorite characters getting killed off on one of my soaps. :p

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
About 2 years ago I cried a lot. Commericals would set me off. Then I found out I was in deep depression and got help. Now I honestly don't recall crying since then and I am almost always happy.

Therapy works! Oh and a little Blue and white pill.

Dezzie

A week ago. My Fiance is on the ship and I am home all alone. I actually don't have many friends down here so I cried because of that. Loneliness blows.

Comicaze247

See the previous line
A week ago. My Fiance is on the ship and I am home all alone. I actually don't have many friends down here so I cried because of that. Loneliness blows.
That's what World of Warcraft is for :p (just kidding, do NOT start! Take it from a reformed addict/victim!)